Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
|QUALCOMM Models (3G) SGH-Z105x, SGH-Z107x, Z110, Z130, Z140, Z300, Z320i, Z500, Z510, ZM60, ZV10, ZV30, ZX10.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|02-26-2013, 14:47||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2006
Thanks Meter: 18,073
Till now No Box Support This for Unlock ,
Batter ask in Gsm services Boxes Area , If any team have develop any thing will Contact u for Beta test ,
or Move to Buy operator Code ,
The Following User Says Thank You to Mohsin-* For This Useful Post:
|12-27-2014, 11:37||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2013
Thanks Meter: 0
It goes without saying that you full responsibility should you try this. There will be no hand holding. Use your common sense, go slow, make your own notes.
If you are on firmware 4.1.2, the following procedure will open the Service Menu for you.
1. Dial *#9090#
2. Press Menu > Back
3. Press Menu > Key Input then type Q (yes that is correct) and hit OK
4. Press Menu > Key Input then type 0000 (that is four zeroes) and hit OK. Wait a couple of seconds and the Service Menu (DIAG CONFIG) will open up.
Unlocking steps are as follows.
1. Press UMTS > DEBUG SCREEN > PHONE CONTROL > NETWORK LOCK > PERSO SHA256 OFF. Wait 30 sec, then hit Menu > Back until you see NETWORK CONTROL at the bottom.
2. Press NETWORK CONTROL > GCF > GSM/(E)GPRS/WCDMA REL5. Then hit Menu > Back until you see BAND SELECTION.
3. Press BAND SELECTION > GSM > GSM ALL
4. Turn off your phone, put in a new SIM card and see if it worked.
If it doesn't work. Then repeat steps 2 & 3 above but change the selection to SETTING CANCELLATION and DEFAULT BAND PREFERENCE respectively. Turn off the phone, replace your original SIM card, boot and your LTE should be restored.
It should be noted that even if this does work, it will only allow you to use 3G since this phone only supports LTE BANDS 11 and 18. YMMV.