GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   QUALCOMM Models (3G) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f352/)
-   -   Unlock and/or unfreeze Samsung Z??? phones (Z140/V, Z300/M, Z500/V, ZM60, ZV30, ZX10) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f352/unlock-unfreeze-samsung-z-phones-z140-v-z300-m-z500-v-zm60-zv30-zx10-239111/)

Scoodle 03-08-2008 21:30

Hi minorKa - and anyone else!

Like a few who have posted on here, I have a Z400 which I'd love to unlock. (In my case, my wife was given it by a work colleague and it's locked to Orange. Her current SIM card is Virgin. After, er, playing with the Z400, I've now also 'frozen' the SIM...)

I have downloaded your recommended prog, minorKa, but find that the Z400 isn't supported. Do any of the other model options have a close enough compatibility to the Z400 to allow it to be used instead, or am I being just too silly to consider doing that?!?

Anyone know if a Z400 unlocking prog is available or on its way?

Many thanks.

Mang mel 04-19-2008 08:06

can any share another link for my Z500V PHONE FREEZED...

Scoodle 04-20-2008 09:03

Hi Mang mel.

The process described in the opening post of this thread covers the Z500 model, I believe. It seems to be bona-fide; I downloaded the software and it appeared to run ok, but unfortunately for me the Z400 wasn't supported.

If the Z500 is anything like the Z400, then it CANNOT be unlocked with a simple typing in of a code - believe me I've tried, and only succeeded in freezing my SIM card along with everything else! A more complex process is required, involving software and connecting your phone to a computer. If you don't think you are up to doing this, then take your phone to a professional!

Which is what I ended up doing!!!

So, I can thoroughly recommend ' unlock-my-phone ' who sells on Ebay. They also have a proper website, tho' I forget what it is - it could be similar. I can check if anyone is interested, as it's on a contact email somewhere!

I needed everything doing to my phone after I'd finished with it (!): unlocking, unfreezing the SIM, and debranding. I was quoted £12 by them, but if you follow their link to their website, it's only £10 (I noticed this after I'd paid through Ebay :()

It's a postal service, and very fast. Obviously, it also costs you to post it to them, but return is included. If you only require 'unlocking', for example, then it's much less.

I have no connection with them - blah blah - other than having used them once. They were spot on.

(There are some on Ebay who claim they can unlock your Z400s by sending you an unlocking code. I DON'T BELIEVE THEM!!)

sixgems 12-06-2008 19:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by -minorKa- (Post 1376261)
This is a post to help everyone that has a Samsung Z serie mobile that is locked and/or freezed.

The explanation for how to do is already on this forum but to make it easier for everyone to find it, I'm making my 1 for all (Z series phones) post.

The supported phones for this process are (the Z series phones):

(as listed in the program)
SGH-Z140
SGH-Z140V
SGH-Z300
SGH-Z300M
SGH-Z500
SGH-Z500V
SGH-ZM60
SGH-ZV30
SGH-ZX10

To unlock and/or unfreeze these phones you must follow the next steps:

- Download and install QUALCOMM UNLOCKER (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=39RITNDZ)

- Install the propper USB drivers for your mobile (if it comes with CD, if that CD has the USB drivers, it's those ones that you should use, otherwise, download: http://org.downloadcenter.samsung.com/downloadfile/ContentsFile.aspx?CDSite=HQ&CttFileID=380589&CDCtt Type=SW&ModelType=N&ModelName=SGH-Z500&VPath=SW/200505/20050526174209031_USBDriver.exe).

- Have the proper USB cable for your mobile (if it comes with one, it's that one that you should use).

- After having your phone correctly connected to your computer (using the USB cable) and turned ON (with or without the SIM inserted), set the mobile modem COM port as one between port 2 to port 9 (ports 2 and 9 included). [Note]

- Connect (with something like a metallic wire for example) the 2nd and 3rd pins of the COM1 port (behind your computer), like the example below (imagine it like a COM - 9 pinned - port):
…………………………………………... ______
……………………………………………( · — · · )
…………………………………………...\ · · · · /
'…………………………………………... ŻŻŻŻŻ

- Before attempting to unlock your mobile (though everything looks OK), click on the "Read Settings" to be completely sure that the program is completely detecting your mobilephone and to make it able to unlock it (by reading the phone's internal codes).

- After all the previous steps... Press UNLOCK. It will remove all the phone locks and the phone freeze (if needed).

[Note]: To set the COM port, run the QUALCOMM UNLOCKER program and click on "Check Modem", then, in the "Phone and Modem Options" menu, click on the "Modem" tab, select your mobilephone on the modem list and then click proprieties. In the modem proprieties menu, you must click on the "Advanced" tab and then click on "Advanced Port Settings". In the "Advanced Port Settings menu, there should be a dropdown list, in the bottom of the window, to select the desired COM port for your mobile. The port must not have 2 digits - like COM10 or above - and it's not convenient to be set as COM1. Select one of the unused and confirm everything by clicking all "OK" buttons.

Then you'll have your phone completely free of lockings and freezings. I did it with my own Z300 and, after doing it just like I described, it finally worked.

Hope this thread was usefull and enjoy your phones without restrictions.

this tricks not work for me for not detected phone in normal mode :mad:

rosrai97 01-08-2009 11:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMobile (Post 1376268)
Thanks you very much !
I think you should post pinout, coz Z500 & Z140V have different cable connector.
Another way :
*7465625*28782#
*7465625*28638#

(NOTE: When you change sim to other operator repeat this process to unlock it for that operator also)

hi frend i can't unlock by code z140v can you help me

thank
ros

rosrai97 01-08-2009 11:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by sixgems (Post 3933642)
this tricks not work for me for not detected phone in normal mode :mad:

sir plzz give me driver link

thank
ros

vinhhoa 01-11-2009 12:05

How to unlock Z500? pls share code unlock. thanks all

shinichiangie 01-20-2009 22:35

i need some help desperately.
when i followed the instructions here.. i found that my imei number had been erased. now i really dunno what to do. please help me. =(

parm24 05-04-2010 14:26

hi can someone give me instructions on how to flash sam z400 please...i hav da firmware and multiloader v5.33

hamidraja 05-26-2010 15:03

hi guys i got samsung z105 to unlock but not getting any gud solution
if any one have something plz share...

bil63 05-29-2010 10:18

Hi, I have one Samsung ZV60
IMEI 354919013576211
operator Vodafone Spain
please send my one unlock code. I want to work in Vodafone Romania, its possible?
Please one code.
Manny Thanks

zzhvzz 05-29-2010 15:44

Thanks so much hihihi ^^

povbivavbi 11-27-2010 19:16

Samsung SGH-z150

Hello!
I have some problems with my old Z150: after change of firmware and after some stupid moviments, the phone turns "freeze". But it not is all :-)
Now, on phone start, appears a message of some "error" in boot file and then ask me to press number 0 on keypad. After it appears yellow display with a message "UPLOAD MODE"... What its mean? Some ideas? How I can repair it?

Ou better solution is... forget about this phone?

Tnx

mihai_dinu 05-03-2013 17:54

Can help me with unfreeze code for my samsung z140 v? IMEI:35675400122930/3. Please help me! I have the unlock code but the phone is freeze :(