GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   QUALCOMM Models (3G) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f352/)
-   -   Unlock and/or unfreeze Samsung Z??? phones (Z140/V, Z300/M, Z500/V, ZM60, ZV30, ZX10) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f352/unlock-unfreeze-samsung-z-phones-z140-v-z300-m-z500-v-zm60-zv30-zx10-239111/)

SCORILLO 12-06-2005 11:02

hi everybody...to unlock any from z serie i use nsdongle...it work smooth!i just cant flash them with dongle!:rolleyes:

etscellular 12-07-2005 01:18

z500

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCORILLO
hi everybody...to unlock any from z serie i use nsdongle...it work smooth!i just cant flash them with dongle!:rolleyes:

Hi m8
i'm using NSdongle craked to unlock my z500 whenever i choose the model of the fon my computer turns off.. any idea????
thanx m8

Hylko 12-07-2005 03:44

Use on of the programs that is given in this thread as NS dongle isnt cracked properly for the Qualcomm phones.

Br. Hylko

Patrick 12-10-2005 05:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by catik
this software work with Z140V
thanks mate
B.r

Yes this one does - Link

SCORILLO 12-11-2005 12:17

well,i use a genuine NsDongle,probably therefore it works...:)

riton 12-11-2005 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unlock_Ireland
I couldn't get the above program working for me :( . But I have successfully unlocked two Samsung Z104v's ;) .

I used the Samsung_Z105_Z107_Z300_Code_Reader_2_0_2 program with the USB cable that comes with the phone, the LG U8120 USB/Com cable didn't seem to work for me with the Samsung_Z105_Z107_Z300_Code_Reader_2_0_2 program.

Anyway I'm happy :D , one was locked to Vodafone UK the other to Vodafone Ireland.

BR

Unlock_Ireland ;)

hi!
who can update the link for this software, thank you

GSM SNIPER 12-13-2005 14:18

I am looking for Qualcomm software ! the above link is dead ! ( over 30 days ) !
Can any help to download It again !

phr34k 12-17-2005 15:53

YESS!! it worked for me! with Z140v

mobitek 12-20-2005 15:45

No comm port

Quote:

Originally Posted by -minorKa-
This is a post to help everyone that has a Samsung Z serie mobile that is locked and/or freezed.
The explanation for how to do is already on this forum but to make it easier for everyone to find it, I'm making my 1 for all (Z series phones) post.
The supported phones for this process are (the Z series phones):
(as listed in the program)
SGH-Z140
SGH-Z140V
SGH-Z300
SGH-Z300M
SGH-Z500
SGH-Z500V
SGH-ZM60
SGH-ZV30
SGH-ZX10
To unlock and/or unfreeze these phones you must follow the next steps:
- Download and install QUALCOMM UNLOCKER (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=39RITNDZ)
- Install the propper USB drivers for your mobile (if it comes with CD, if that CD has the USB drivers, it's those ones that you should use, otherwise, download: http://org.downloadcenter.samsung.co...USBDriver.exe).
- Have the proper USB cable for your mobile (if it comes with one, it's that one that you should use).
- After having your phone correctly connected to your computer (using the USB cable) and turned ON (with or without the SIM inserted), set the mobile modem COM port as one between port 2 to port 9 (ports 2 and 9 included). [Note]
- Connect (with something like a metallic wire for example) the 2nd and 3rd pins of the COM1 port (behind your computer), like the example below (imagine it like a COM - 9 pinned - port):
…………………………………………... ______
……………………………………………( · — · · )
…………………………………………...\ · · · · /
'…………………………………………... ŻŻŻŻŻ
- Before attempting to unlock your mobile (though everything looks OK), click on the "Read Settings" to be completely sure that the program is completely detecting your mobilephone and to make it able to unlock it (by reading the phone's internal codes).
- After all the previous steps... Press UNLOCK. It will remove all the phone locks and the phone freeze (if needed).
[Note]: To set the COM port, run the QUALCOMM UNLOCKER program and click on "Check Modem", then, in the "Phone and Modem Options" menu, click on the "Modem" tab, select your mobilephone on the modem list and then click proprieties. In the modem proprieties menu, you must click on the "Advanced" tab and then click on "Advanced Port Settings". In the "Advanced Port Settings menu, there should be a dropdown list, in the bottom of the window, to select the desired COM port for your mobile. The port must not have 2 digits - like COM10 or above - and it's not convenient to be set as COM1. Select one of the unused and confirm everything by clicking all "OK" buttons.
Then you'll have your phone completely free of lockings and freezings. I did it with my own Z300 and, after doing it just like I described, it finally worked.
Hope this thread was usefull and enjoy your phones without restrictions.

what can i do if i have no comm port??????

dennisveraarte 12-20-2005 17:27

:) this **** realy works i did it yesterday with my sgh z140v it was freezed and now everything is unlockt and unfreezed
Quote:

Originally Posted by -minorKa-
This is a post to help everyone that has a Samsung Z serie mobile that is locked and/or freezed.

The explanation for how to do is already on this forum but to make it easier for everyone to find it, I'm making my 1 for all (Z series phones) post.

The supported phones for this process are (the Z series phones):

(as listed in the program)
SGH-Z140
SGH-Z140V
SGH-Z300
SGH-Z300M
SGH-Z500
SGH-Z500V
SGH-ZM60
SGH-ZV30
SGH-ZX10

To unlock and/or unfreeze these phones you must follow the next steps:

- Download and install QUALCOMM UNLOCKER (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=39RITNDZ)

- Install the propper USB drivers for your mobile (if it comes with CD, if that CD has the USB drivers, it's those ones that you should use, otherwise, download: http://org.downloadcenter.samsung.co...USBDriver.exe).

- Have the proper USB cable for your mobile (if it comes with one, it's that one that you should use).

- After having your phone correctly connected to your computer (using the USB cable) and turned ON (with or without the SIM inserted), set the mobile modem COM port as one between port 2 to port 9 (ports 2 and 9 included). [Note]

- Connect (with something like a metallic wire for example) the 2nd and 3rd pins of the COM1 port (behind your computer), like the example below (imagine it like a COM - 9 pinned - port):
…………………………………………... ______
……………………………………………( · — · · )
…………………………………………...\ · · · · /
'…………………………………………... ŻŻŻŻŻ

- Before attempting to unlock your mobile (though everything looks OK), click on the "Read Settings" to be completely sure that the program is completely detecting your mobilephone and to make it able to unlock it (by reading the phone's internal codes).

- After all the previous steps... Press UNLOCK. It will remove all the phone locks and the phone freeze (if needed).

[Note]: To set the COM port, run the QUALCOMM UNLOCKER program and click on "Check Modem", then, in the "Phone and Modem Options" menu, click on the "Modem" tab, select your mobilephone on the modem list and then click proprieties. In the modem proprieties menu, you must click on the "Advanced" tab and then click on "Advanced Port Settings". In the "Advanced Port Settings menu, there should be a dropdown list, in the bottom of the window, to select the desired COM port for your mobile. The port must not have 2 digits - like COM10 or above - and it's not convenient to be set as COM1. Select one of the unused and confirm everything by clicking all "OK" buttons.

Then you'll have your phone completely free of lockings and freezings. I did it with my own Z300 and, after doing it just like I described, it finally worked.

Hope this thread was usefull and enjoy your phones without restrictions.

Gamecat 12-22-2005 21:30

Just wanted to say thanks

I bought my girlfriend a z104v for xmas, it was locked to voda but I thought "no probs", I'll have a quick hunt on the net. One day later and I had managed to track down the UMTS programme but all searching for how to use the f**kin thing had failed, I was about to give up when I read your post.

You cut the bull**** and give it to us in plain language, after two days of hunting the internet and failing to get the programme to work, your tutorial had the phone unlocked in five minutes flat.

Nice work man, keep it up.:D

BTW, if the above link is dead I hunted my copy down on the e-mule network, download emule plus, search for
"Samsung UMTS WinIMEI" and if the file is 3,307 bytes then it's kosher and you can go ahead.

adrianw23 12-22-2005 23:32

Hallo, all links are old and don't working , anybody have good link ? or send [email protected] , thanks

UnlockBR 12-23-2005 03:51

The option USB/COM Port is faded.... :S

What may I be doing wrong?

I have 2 Z140v. Both freezed. Already got the lock code from one of them, but the second I am getting error even when using movilcom software to read....

BR,

Sergio

chuckzster 12-24-2005 10:23

this soft really works...tested 3 pcs.....thanx a lot....by d way i used e810 usb data cable................

chuckzster 12-24-2005 10:27

@ unlockbr: maybe u inserted the simcard while performing the whole operation....i had errors wen the simcard was inserted....