Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|Samsung Media, Games, Ringtones Only Ringtones, Wallpaper and other media Files.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|08-14-2010, 09:52||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2008
Thanked 586 Times in 293 Posts
MOBILedit! 184.108.40.2067 full
MOBILedit220.127.116.117.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
COMPELSON Laboratories MOBILedit! v18.104.22.1687
MOBILedit! is software that brings the ability to control the phone from your PC. After connecting the phone via cable, IrDA or Bluetooth, view the contents of the phone on the PC, do full-text searches, dial numbers, send SMS or MMS messages. With a simple click, backup all your data, copy them to different mobile phones and manipulate your contacts without even touching the phone. When you receive a message, it arrives on your PC in a similar way as an email; simply reply to it or move it to the archive. You will become much more productive as a result.
MOBILedit! has two breakthrough features never before seen in the mobile world. The mBoox and Shopping List functions will add fun to your daily routine and make your life more efficient than ever before.
With the mBoox technology, you can read documents in your phone, including pictures, in one scrollable formatted file. Copy online articles, driving directions, lecture notes, ebooks, study material, guides, jokes, contracts, or any text documents to your phone and read them on the go.
The Shopping List allows you to write lists of any kind into MOBILedit! and send them to your phone to be stored. Not just for shopping-create to-do lists, homework lists, personal goal lists, workout routines, and many more. Forget about the crumpled paper list in your pocket or the chance of leaving it at home. Click to items you have completed and they will cross out. No need to have a pen with you.
● communication via infrared, Bluetooth or cable
● able to connect multiple mobile phones at one time and manage their data concurrently
● full phone and SIM card status information (including signal strength, battery status, current network operator, connection type, hardware and software revision, IMEI, etc.)
● ability to read selected data from the phone on demand (this refers to the fact that you needn't read everything, you can pick the desired information to be displayed)
● file system enabling work with multi-media files stored in a phone like ringtones, photos, MP3's, themes, and java applications
● a powerful editor for phonebooks stored in phones or SIM cards
» multilevel undo
» emphasizing all unsaved changes in phonebooks
» intelligent differential write will save only changed items
» intelligent phonebook synchronization for Sony Ericsson phones (if you change the content in the phone, just the differences are read into the phone instead of the whole phonebook, it is much much faster)
» support for structured items (more data for one contact, such as fax, more phones, email, address etc.)
» fulltext search across all contacts
» comfortable internationalization
» easy sorting and filtering of your contacts
» swap the first name for the last name with one click
» swapping contacts with drag&drop function
» drag&drop contacts between MOBILedit! and other programs like Word, Excel, etc.
» import and export of contacts
● online dial control from connected phones, also hang-up and busy
● handling of incoming calls through MOBILedit!
● full SMS management
» send SMS messages, automatically stores them to Sent Items on the PC
» send long SMS messages
» handling of incoming SMS through MOBILedit!
» automatic conversion of SMS characters into GSM compliant character set
» sort, read, and archive your SMS messages on your hard drive
● Wizard helps beginners with general MOBILedit! Settings
● archive and AutoBack-up will protect your data in case you lose your phone
multiple backups can be created for a single device and any of them can be restored when needed
● open interface - API and source codes available, all developers can support different phones and add applications to MOBILedit!
● smart-card and SIM readers supported via PC/SC standard
● direct SIM card operations via smart-card readers - full SIMedit! functionality
● complete MS Outlook support
● complete MS Outlook Express support
● transfer of contacts between MS Outlook and Outlook Express, you can easily migrate
● all paying users can download new drivers, applications and versions from the Internet
● synchronization of the time in phone with the PC
» automatic mode
● multi-language support through installable language packages
online update system
● intelligent install/uninstall (you will not loose created data with uninstall)
customizable shortcuts in the Framework window for quick navigation in MOBILedit!
● skinnable design, skin creator available for free
● user definable sounds for different events
● user definable device names: you can assign names to phones, SIM cards or readers
● user definable Picture for phones
● chess game via SMS
● You can just click to anonymously register your phone in myphonesafe.com database, which helps to protect your phone from being stolen or sold.
MOBILedit! 4.2 provides a quality designed, easy-to-use and stable framework. To support the ever-changing nature of the phone industry, we have added new phones of all brands including LG, Sony Ericsson, Nokia and Blackberry. We also simplified many challenges within the current user interface.
● Improved Phone Copier:
» user mapping was redesigned
» more intelligent copying
» copying to and from file
» interface improvements
● Improved Outlook synchronization
● Improved Restore wizard helps backup and restore data to any phone
● Improvements in the program interface
Many phones have been added:
All current Blackberry phones are supported through cable connection
BlackBerry 9530 Storm now works through Bluetooth.
LG B2050, GB220, GT500, GT505, GW520, KC550, KF900, KP170, KP501, KS20, KT520.
Nokia 2600 classic, 2700 classic, 2720 fold, 2730 classic, 3250, 5730 XpressMusic, 6650 fold, 7230, 7510 Supernova, 8600 Luna, E60, E63, E72, N81, N93, N97 mini, X3, X6.
Samsung B5702, GT-S3310, GT-S3650, GT-S5620, S3030, S5200, S7220, SGH-D780, SGH-E870, SGH-i560, SGH-L170, SGH-L760, SGH-X530.
Sony Ericsson W508.
|The Following User Says Thank You to jolin2000 For This Useful Post:|
|08-14-2010, 10:18||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2010
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
I have a doubt regarding this issue i bought nokia e72 phone in kuwait last year, i came to US and unlocked it for using codes from http://www.************.com/ , now can i install this software in my phone and still update it
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Service Provider Lock 1-4 ?||StompSC||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||2||06-27-2012 11:00|
|I neeeeed NCDS 2.0!!!! plzz!!!!||ratzfatz||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||2||06-16-2011 09:59|
|Need info for unliocking 2 lock (with pic microprocesors)||Tomas||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||1||06-26-1999 01:00|