GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia CDMA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2006, 09:14   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 18577
Thanks Meter: 4
2280 RIM to Tata Indicom From Scratch

Alas! Im back in forum again..
Its astounding to see such a hude user base now, guess i went a little stifle with cellphones coz everyother DUDE thinks hez a boss lol.. Anyways so herez what the title and topic refers to...

Converting Nokia 2280 from Reliance India Mobile to Tata Indicom....
Now, i've read a lot of posts, tried gathering flash files, and what exactly is the process, but seems to me everyone is upto something one or the other, so what i m exactly looking for is someone who can atleast clarify couple of things, as the one who has already done it..

Accroding to what i got.. (Using UFS)
- Erase flash area
- Flash the phone with UIM flash file.
- Write PM to phone as uploaded by a fellow user naming it to be tata..
- And the phone is ready to accept the SIM.

But, what about SPC? fine as we are not going through non-uim we dont need SPC, but then what will happen to ESN and MIN? they would still be there on the phone. Further, why do we need diego, im sorry im sounding a bit lame today,coz guess its been a while for me..

And finally JAF, i never knew that it supports 2280..

It would be a pleasure if someone can sort couple of issues for me, just clarify things up... Would be greatful.

regards
Ayush
Old 10-03-2006, 18:07   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Guess forum has lost its liability...
Old 10-05-2006, 05:17   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 246670
Thanks Meter: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayush View Post
Alas! Im back in forum again..
Its astounding to see such a hude user base now, guess i went a little stifle with cellphones coz everyother DUDE thinks hez a boss lol.. Anyways so herez what the title and topic refers to...

Converting Nokia 2280 from Reliance India Mobile to Tata Indicom....
Now, i've read a lot of posts, tried gathering flash files, and what exactly is the process, but seems to me everyone is upto something one or the other, so what i m exactly looking for is someone who can atleast clarify couple of things, as the one who has already done it..

Accroding to what i got.. (Using UFS)
- Erase flash area
- Flash the phone with UIM flash file.
- Write PM to phone as uploaded by a fellow user naming it to be tata..
- And the phone is ready to accept the SIM.

But, what about SPC? fine as we are not going through non-uim we dont need SPC, but then what will happen to ESN and MIN? they would still be there on the phone. Further, why do we need diego, im sorry im sounding a bit lame today,coz guess its been a while for me..

And finally JAF, i never knew that it supports 2280..

It would be a pleasure if someone can sort couple of issues for me, just clarify things up... Would be greatful.

regards
Ayush
Hi Friend
U Dont Need Min It wil be Downloded on Ruim So no need Of Spc Min And For Esn Let It Be Same It will work
Old 10-06-2006, 09:51   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Hi
Thanks for the reply.
Im unable to locate RUIM flash for 2280, can anyone do a favour by uploading it.
regards
Ayush
Old 10-06-2006, 21:59   #5 (permalink)

Member: 344775
Thanks Meter: 18
Hi... Just Download and use...

Hi please follow this link to Get the latest nokia 2280 RUIM flash files Extarcted.

download link : http://rapidshare.de/users/4MSWTD

Password : justdoit

Enjoy...
ABHI
Old 12-08-2007, 11:09   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 276150
Thanks Meter: 75
Link Not Working
Please Check