GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Nokia CDMA (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f354/)
-   -   cloning cdma nokia2280 samsung n191 lg 2030 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f354/cloning-cdma-nokia2280-samsung-n191-lg-2030-a-150993/)

COMPAQ 07-20-2004 17:40

cloning cdma nokia2280 samsung n191 lg 2030

hi all respected members ,if anyone wants to share something about cloning flashing and unlocking etc for these models .pls reply thru this thread. all informations and help will be appreciated .

guruandchela 07-21-2004 21:27

hello if u want to know about cloning stuff come in private [email protected] & [email protected]

i have working esn amd min collection of indian nos so i can exchange

Ashwani Gaur 07-24-2004 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by guruandchela
hello if u want to know about cloning stuff come in private [email protected] & [email protected]

I will get u Behind the Bars of Burail Jail of CHANDIGARH .
U know what i mean i do it.

Ashwani Gaur

guruandchela 07-28-2004 23:38

mr gaur iam not afraid iam behind many others ur a teacher u taught us how to do fraud it means ur in chandigarh and i think police will find u early

ESN Authority 07-28-2004 23:56

Would you ALL please STOP posting about Illegal Stuff??....

Respect the Rules!

Use your Brains!

RESPECT the LAW!

Respect other members! (please do not begin childish fights and pointing fingers about Who´s going to Jail first!)

guruandchela 07-29-2004 23:27

sorry for the trouble now after i dont do any illegal stuff or post i dont want to fight i mere want to share my knowledge

COMPAQ 07-30-2004 16:14

i need unicdma2004 and samsung pst can some one send this to me at [email protected]

Ashwani Gaur 07-30-2004 17:01

Quote:

sorry for the trouble now after i dont do any illegal stuff or post i dont want to fight i mere want to share my knowledge

Do u mean selling or exchanging Working ESN of local CDMA PROVIDERS is Legal . And how can u clam it to be ur Knowledge , Remember ESN AND MIN are protected under IT ACT in all over the World.

And by the way , Its true I am a TEACHER , I only teach Electronics not CRIME, but can u pls explain when I Teach you or any one else to do Fraud. Do u remember the Day when U came to my Office and I refuesd to Tell u any thing about cloning as I felt that ur intensions were not clear.

Sorry Members But I have to explain that sharing or selling or exchanging Working ESN and MIN nos of any Operator is a Crime Worldwide.

WILL ANY ONE MEMBER ON THIS FORUM PROMOT OTHERS TO CLONE HIS OR HER PHONE, PLS REPLY HONESTLY.

rEgArDs

Ashwani Gaur

diegoito 07-30-2004 17:17

I am sorry but I desagree,

Clonning a phone because you want to charge a call to someone else is called fraud. If you clone your own phone and your own account and charge the call to yourself maybe because you want a different phone and your local company does not sell it, well certanly it is not fraud.

:mad:

It maybe illegal somewhere, but certanly not everywhere. I have not idea in India.

D.

Ashwani Gaur 07-30-2004 20:08

Pls express ur views FRIENDS.

tHaNkS

Ashwani Gaur

guruandchela 07-30-2004 20:27

And by the way , Its true I am a TEACHER , I only teach Electronics not CRIME, but can u pls explain when I Teach you or any one else to do Fraud. Do u remember the Day when U came to my Office and I refuesd to Tell u any thing about cloning as I felt that ur intensions were not clear

by this mr gaur what do u mean i dont know u personaly and u said comming to ur office and that

i know ur a teacher as we chat earlier and u tell me about ur mobile institute.
iam from kanpur india and u said chandigarh some burail only i have is ur yahoo id .nothing else but iam not doing cloning stuff only i want to know how to change & check esn min etc not with any bad intensions sory if i hurt any ones feeling as iam a telecomunication student i want ur help in my research i want to know about networks ie diffrence bettween tdma and cdma networks my subject is network analysis so unblock me from ur yahoo list and allow me to chat with u soon waiting for precious advice ur a teacher u have the right to punish a naughty student rest on ur wish i only request u to forgive me

nEXTmOVE 08-02-2004 18:27

Quote:

I want that guru please contact me at [email protected]

also check this
Check this out for all can any one find this software....... CHECK THE LINK
Multiplatform CDMA solutions CDMA MSL Workshop

http://www.victorgsm.net/products/p2...l_screens.php3