GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia CDMA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2007, 16:22   #1 (permalink)

Member: 613646
Thanks Meter: 0
Data Transfer with the Help of CDMA Phone

Hello everybody.

I an new to this forum and hence have lot of question to ask but first I am interested in knowing.

I am Paso Meh, Student of Telecom Engineering. We are currently working on project of Data Transfer on telephone lines.

1. Is it possible to transfer data files with the Help of CDMA to CDMA Phone. The phone would be connected to computer and the data would be saved to computer systems. We have currently working on one project where communication by the BSNL to BSNL on Land line have been developed successfully. But now for CDMA to CDMA Data Transfer, we are stucked up and seek help.
2. How to access line with the help of Computer.

If any body could please help, we would be thankfull for the guidance.

Regards.

Paso