GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   UST Pro II (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f356/)
-   -   installation problem is this a hardware box problem or what??? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f356/installation-problem-hardware-box-problem-what-613179/)

Unlockemall 10-18-2008 10:39

installation problem is this a hardware box problem or what???

Please team USTpro2, I got my box yesterday 10-17-08 from my reseller skystartrade.com and installed the ustpro_V8.02.exe and went fine on installation but after I open the ustpro interface a pop-up windows saying " box error :032 ustpro device calibration, please calibrate your box! "
then I press the ok button and press calibration then I tried to choose the right LED that blink but every time I got to that point the pop-up window calibration will be out within 2-3 second so I cannot do anything at all, It won't let me press the right LED light to check it, and I do the procedure again and it will do the same thing over and over again. I did uninstall, restart the computer and reinstalled it again,but same thing over and over again what I stated. It won't let me do the calibration. I seek help from my other co-tech that has ustpro and said that the problem is my box already not the installation process. we use the theme viewer so they can see and help me to reinstall my ustpro but no luck. Please can USTpro team verify this matter coz I hate to return it because I have 5 samsung to try out right now thats why I want to work on it fast. :(

trainmaniac 10-18-2008 11:31

Are the Com ports set to below 12 ?

mymiela0419 10-19-2008 14:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by trainmaniac (Post 3757024)
Are the Com ports set to below 12 ?

Yes, how come any of the support team haven't answer my question:(

SiRoYa 10-19-2008 15:21

check comports!!
make sure ther number are less then 12

SiRoYa 10-19-2008 15:21

check comports!!

mymiela0419 10-19-2008 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiRoYa (Post 3760251)
check comports!!

I got it working now, but now my problem is how to update the software? because the newest version came out already. whats the procedure?

I tried to go to support at ustpro2.org and I did registered my ustpro2 but still USTpro2 team haven't send me a login password yet :( so I cannot do any update for my box

SiRoYa 10-19-2008 22:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by mymiela0419 (Post 3760632)
I got it working now, but now my problem is how to update the software? because the newest version came out already. whats the procedure?

I tried to go to support at ustpro2.org and I did registered my ustpro2 but still USTpro2 team haven't send me a login password yet :( so I cannot do any update for my box

no need to update anything simply download new version from support page and install it

u can go support area by pressing go to support botton from ust software

mymiela0419 10-20-2008 06:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiRoYa (Post 3760994)
no need to update anything simply download new version from support page and install it

u can go support area by pressing go to support botton from ust software

even the flash files too? I can go without login in?

Unlockemall 10-22-2008 03:20

How come my ustrpo2 doesn't have any features that you can press " INFO" and see the info of the cellphone, coz I want to check many cellphone that I want to unlock first, before do unlocking if the phone will let me check the info first

mymiela0419 10-24-2008 00:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unlockemall (Post 3767587)
How come my ustrpo2 doesn't have any features that you can press " INFO" and see the info of the cellphone, coz I want to check many cellphone that I want to unlock first, before do unlocking if the phone will let me check the info first

Team USTpro2, I'm new with your box is there any way you can tell me how to check the info of any cellphone I plug from USTpro, please thank you. because I cannot see any features of "INFO" button on interface. Is this how really the USTPro2 is? because this is my new box

marksprigg 10-24-2008 18:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by mymiela0419 (Post 3760632)

How did you fix this problem please as it is happening to me

mymiela0419 10-24-2008 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by marksprigg (Post 3776537)
How did you fix this problem please as it is happening to me

What problem? login to support or you cannot use the box because it crashed on you when you do the calibration?

fonekrazy 10-24-2008 22:10

every time i start up it asks to calibrate box maybe two or three times sometime the program just closes down. the lights on the front are constantly flashing even when program not running

mymiela0419 10-25-2008 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by fonekrazy (Post 3777057)
every time i start up it asks to calibrate box maybe two or three times sometime the program just closes down. the lights on the front are constantly flashing even when program not running

For that issue is not the same as mine, so please call your supplier where you bought your USTpro2.