GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Martech Products > Martech CLIP / Box / Key

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2006, 22:25   #1 (permalink)

Member: 336748
Thanks Meter: 0
Why Martech. Subject NOT closed

Hello again Martech Support and dear martech users.

My reason for asking martech user's opinion was obvious: get CLEAR FACTS that will give me CLEAR REASON to buy your product not the other one.
Mart.Support, you think I've got what i was looking for ?

Now, what did I get. Your explanations about:
- why Java midlet is not important
- why you were not the first to support EL71, C81

I also got:
- The fact that you were the first to support many new models in the past
- an open question about flashing speed. 40 min vs 16 min. and you say it's not true ... I think I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW if this is true or not before I pay the cash for one product or another

If you think the above information is all that I need to make my choice ... good luck to you, but please DON"T INTERFERE, and THINK TWICE before you close my thread again. Let ME determine If I got enough enough comparison info or not.

To real martech users, guys wake up and help me out if there is anything concrete (FACTS) to tell about Martech benefits over DreamB, not just "MARTECH-II is best solution for alll siemens with safe and successfull unlocking and flashing.BR Kashif khan".
Old 09-07-2006, 11:04   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 229780
Thanks Meter: 4
i think that you will not find here CLEAR FACTS about Martech, because here are not! Martech users have only problems with these boxes and they are able only to say "Martech is the best because it is the best"
Old 09-07-2006, 11:39   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 42387
Sonork: 1573735
Thanks Meter: 407
@ mic41616 .

look at dreambox section. Check posts count. Check frequency of these posts.
How many dreambox users exist ? 1000 ? 2000 ? How many problems are with this box ?

On Martech, We have 13538 registered users. And now , count here posts with problems, here in Martech section. Check also frequency of posts. Or, no, I will count for you . Last 3 weeks , 17 topics , including your 2.

and for 13538 users there is one "nirvanka" who did not like Martech, because he knowledge stopped at user manual for TV pilot.

About details with "not first" support, Martech cleared it enough, and I cannot talk as him, so if he closed topic I think it was enough.

facts are : 90% of dreambox solutions is stoled from Martech.

Best regards.
Old 09-08-2006, 12:44   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cykada View Post
@ mic41616 .

look at dreambox section. Check posts count. Check frequency of these posts.
How many dreambox users exist ? 1000 ? 2000 ? How many problems are with this box ?
On Martech, We have 13538 registered users. And now , count here posts with problems, here in Martech section. Check also frequency of posts. Or, no, I will count for you . Last 3 weeks , 17 topics , including your 2.
Dreambox users don't need to visit Dreambox section, because they have not so many problems as Martech users
and Martech users don't post their problems here at Martech section, because here is bad support. they wait for long time an answer. all they post their pronlems in martech.pl. Martech hide their problems there. people can not read about problems with Martech boxes, because only Martech users can see posts with problems there.
Dreambox has section here and hasn't other site, as i know. Dreambox doesn't hide their problems from people.
before i bought Martech i was thinking about users problems as you. but when i bought Martech and got access to their forum, i saw many users problems there

Quote:
Originally Posted by cykada View Post
and for 13538 users there is one "nirvanka" who did not like Martech, because he knowledge stopped at user manual for TV pilot.
very cleverly

why you didn't write about advantages of Martech? because there is not
Old 09-08-2006, 12:49   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

i think mic41616 is not interested by an amount of users, but quality of the product
Old 09-08-2006, 16:41   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 78421
Thanks Meter: 987
everybody already know opinion of user "nirvanka".
So we don't want to see here his answers anymore...
because it's not question for "nirvanka" user, but for ALL MARTECH USERS.
You are trying to make worst opinion about Martech, and you reply all posts with bad opinion about it.

One more stupid post from you, and your post will be removed from this section.
Regards!
Old 09-08-2006, 17:13   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 78421
Thanks Meter: 987
@mic41616

It's impossible to say - one product is best.
something is best for one person, but worst for second...
So I think if you want to be sure - just find any user with Martech and Dreambox near you, and ask for test them.
That's all...

Both products are little different...
So it depends on person - which one is easier and better for someone.
What can I say - we are doing all the bast for make great support,
and updates for our customers,
also we have great warranty service I think...
Rest you have to ask real users, and I think it's bad idea to ask for it on Martech or Dreambox section.
Better is just to ask ppl near you, where you can look over products in real.

Regards!
Old 09-08-2006, 19:45   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 106026
Sonork: 100.77890
Thanks Meter: 127
martech is best anyway no need more xplanationa....professional tools and works like charms ...if any body have pro u can contact martech and u will be relieved
Old 09-14-2006, 22:54   #9 (permalink)

Member: 336748
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTECH View Post
@mic41616

It's impossible to say - one product is best.
something is best for one person, but worst for second...
So I think if you want to be sure - just find any user with Martech and Dreambox near you, and ask for test them.
That's all...

Both products are little different...
So it depends on person - which one is easier and better for someone.
I did not ask which one is the best. I was asking about comparison/benefits of one over another.

Quote:
@mic41616
What can I say - we are doing all the bast for make great support,
and updates for our customers,
also we have great warranty service I think...
OK

Quote:
@mic41616
Rest you have to ask real users, and I think it's bad idea to ask for it on Martech or Dreambox section.
Take a look at my question again please. I was actually asking real users whom I was expecting to meet on this forum

Quote:
@mic41616
Better is just to ask ppl near you, where you can look over products in real.
I was talking to the people in real world in the same time. Forum was supposed to be an additional source of information from many users (I don't know 100 people that are around and have martech). Unfortunately it did not give me much.

I've decided to get DB. If it doesn't work out i'll try Martech ..

So talk to you later
Old 09-15-2006, 08:45   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 106700
Thanks Meter: 47
great waranty service from martech is true. i had problem with my tp 3 adapter and they changed it after 6 months like professionals. i could only wish that martech add support for other model to this great box like benq-siemens or LG 2G as in clip.
ashvin
Old 10-03-2006, 09:17   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 279960
Thanks Meter: 56
Martech

Advantage's

clip functionality can use stand alone device
supporting new models
lg2g
samsung
mega calculator
good warranty service i heard abt it
maintianing support for long time can trust

Disadvantage

two test point instead of one test point need with other tools
two box's like adaptor + box
only support martech format flash file

dream box

Feature's

siemens only supported
main benefit is with single and easy access test point (i heared i don't know b'coz i'm a martech user)

support winswup format and other file format
support some models without tp that need tp with other soft
(not all models without tp.. )

Disadvantage's

support area if same site with smart clip site
www.boot-loader.com really s.ucks
(have many problems with smart clip support before. now i don't know.. my support period expired with smart clip)

having some problems with box's (hardware problem) that i seen on their support forum

i don't know any more benefit over martech now i'm using martech.. and having little problems with it.. but can manage.. b'coz of they can trust only reason.. don't stopped like "swap" before i bought one siemens box

Only the main different with test points.. That's all (two test point more secure for phone) and may be in future dreambox also use two tp b'coz they giving now two tp