GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > Off Topic Zone

Off Topic Zone Here all other messages...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2004, 18:58   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 67419
Thanks Meter: 237
Thumbs up For All Members In This Forum!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS FORUM IS THE BEST FORUM OF GSM BUT SOME MODERATORE HERE NOT ARENT SO KIND WITH MEMBERS AND I AM GIVING THE REASONS .
(I KNOW VERY WELL THE RULES )
THEY HAVE DELETED ME 300 POSTS DAY BY DAY WITH NO REASONS I AM SO DELUSING FOR THESE.ALL CAN SEE THAT HERE ARE 2.000.000 THANKS LIKE POSTS AND THEY ARE VALID POSTS FOR MODERATORS .THEY HAVE TOLD ME FROM THE BEGENING 150 POSTS AND I HAVE UNDERSTAND AND HAVE TOUCH BUT THE PARTY GO ON DAY BY DAY WHEN I ARRIVE TO 500 POST THEY CONTINUE TO DELETE AND SEND ME TO 480 ORE 490 AND NO ONE FROM THEY GIVE REASONS BECOUSE HAVENT(I HAVE COPY ALL MY DELETED POST IN MY PC IN LAST DAYS)AND YOU WILL BE SURE THAT ARE POST THAT I HAVE RESPONSE TO NEWBE HERE ONLY HELP FOR PROBLEMS AND SOME MEMBERS HERE CAN APROVED MY HELP FOR FREE NOT INTERES NOT MONEY.I HAVE WRITE TO WINNER 58 FOR THIS PROBLEM BUT NO RESPONSE FROM HIM.AND NOW I AM DOING HIS JOB .IN THIS TIME I AM SELF-BANED AND MY 500 POSTS I WILL GIVE TO MODERATORS THEY WILL BE HAPPY NOW.FOR THEY, MISSION NOW IS COMPLETED. I WILL GIVE MY THANKS TO MY FRIEND HERE THAT I HAVE DISCUTE AND COLLABORATE ELTA-GSM - MEGONE - AZAMPK - SUPREM GSM - VERESH -ROD -BARMOR 2002 - LEOSEDF -ABBEYDGURU -TRION -GOGOMIT -IMRAN KHATRI -AZAMPK -SNAKE 14 -EVIL NEO -TWISTER FLASHER -SABORAC -SPECTRUM - UNGGUL - SKY MASTER -ONCLE OH -VREM - BOYZ -EDDI ...... AND GSM-COOLHOWK
AND NOT RESPONSE HERE BECOUSE I AM AFRAID THAT WILL BE THE NEXT TARGET
I WAS PREPAIRING ALL MY EXPERIENCE IN NOKIA PROBLEMS WITH PHOTO BUT NOW I CANT DO THIS ...

BEST REGARDS FROM KEANY
Old 07-27-2004, 07:50   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 14578
Thanks Meter: 831
@ moderator

hello,

can anybody tell me what is my mistake in OUR forum ?

You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

w.b.r
Old 07-27-2004, 09:00   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 14578
Thanks Meter: 831
@ moderator,

thanks very much for quick responce. i was waiting to post my attechmet for 3100 imei roblem.
i don't want to know who stop my edit and attechment faselity. but i still want to know what was my mistake ? so in futer i post here with more care. without violate forum's rule.

thanks again.

w.b.r.
Old 07-27-2004, 09:13   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 31594
Thanks Meter: 13
forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by keany
THIS FORUM IS THE BEST FORUM OF GSM BUT SOME MODERATORE HERE NOT ARENT SO KIND WITH MEMBERS AND I AM GIVING THE REASONS .
(I KNOW VERY WELL THE RULES )
THEY HAVE DELETED ME 300 POSTS DAY BY DAY WITH NO REASONS I AM SO DELUSING FOR THESE.ALL CAN SEE THAT HERE ARE 2.000.000 THANKS LIKE POSTS AND THEY ARE VALID POSTS FOR MODERATORS .THEY HAVE TOLD ME FROM THE BEGENING 150 POSTS AND I HAVE UNDERSTAND AND HAVE TOUCH BUT THE PARTY GO ON DAY BY DAY WHEN I ARRIVE TO 500 POST THEY CONTINUE TO DELETE AND SEND ME TO 480 ORE 490 AND NO ONE FROM THEY GIVE REASONS BECOUSE HAVENT(I HAVE COPY ALL MY DELETED POST IN MY PC IN LAST DAYS)AND YOU WILL BE SURE THAT ARE POST THAT I HAVE RESPONSE TO NEWBE HERE ONLY HELP FOR PROBLEMS AND SOME MEMBERS HERE CAN APROVED MY HELP FOR FREE NOT INTERES NOT MONEY.I HAVE WRITE TO WINNER 58 FOR THIS PROBLEM BUT NO RESPONSE FROM HIM.AND NOW I AM DOING HIS JOB .IN THIS TIME I AM SELF-BANED AND MY 500 POSTS I WILL GIVE TO MODERATORS THEY WILL BE HAPPY NOW.FOR THEY, MISSION NOW IS COMPLETED. I WILL GIVE MY THANKS TO MY FRIEND HERE THAT I HAVE DISCUTE AND COLLABORATE ELTA-GSM - MEGONE - AZAMPK - SUPREM GSM - VERESH -ROD -BARMOR 2002 - LEOSEDF -ABBEYDGURU -TRION -GOGOMIT -IMRAN KHATRI -AZAMPK -SNAKE 14 -EVIL NEO -TWISTER FLASHER -SABORAC -SPECTRUM - UNGGUL - SKY MASTER -ONCLE OH -VREM - BOYZ -EDDI ...... AND GSM-COOLHOWK
AND NOT RESPONSE HERE BECOUSE I AM AFRAID THAT WILL BE THE NEXT TARGET
I WAS PREPAIRING ALL MY EXPERIENCE IN NOKIA PROBLEMS WITH PHOTO BUT NOW I CANT DO THIS ...

BEST REGARDS FROM KEANY
i give my all support my friend......keep it up!!!
regards
megone
Old 07-27-2004, 18:24   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 6772
Thanks Meter: 17
@keany:
300 of your posts???????? This is not a forum software problem! You want many stars????
No problems.....

@Admins:
Add my posts count to keany's post counter and reset mine to zero.

PS: I hope keany will be happy and I will save some traffic.
Old 07-27-2004, 19:21   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3768
Thanks Meter: 77
i think all member in forums need help and help all and all here post the news and

the difficult to easy resolv the problem

and all here respect all

and all here have limit to write jokee and have no limit to write the reality

and all here must respect any idea and respect the member

and i think all member respect the RULES

and no moderator remove the post because no want this and want this

here the logic is the rules

excusme the bad engl;ish but this is may idea
Old 07-27-2004, 20:18   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 31028
Thanks Meter: 56
hey man u don't need to lower your arms, we all work to learn, and improve our skills, so that we can help other people on this forum... we all have much to learn, it is not deleting posts that will kept us far enough too help other members...

best regards
Old 07-27-2004, 20:23   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 28586
Sonork: 100.68088
Thanks Meter: 9
what is this http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...1&page=4&pp=40

4 posts for what?

18,30 "yes thanks man..................................."
18,31 "i dident think that works with these model"
18,33 "really good work man .............."
18,35 "good news very helpfool"
Old 07-28-2004, 10:31   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@to moderatores
i was waiting for any of you to give a reason or anything else becouse you are responsbile for this forum,but you .......................!!!!!!! have send any else here to replay,@dejo.... not are so egoist ,ist so easy to atach someone else
here -- thanks here -- good news here -- this is true here --thanks here --thanks here -- me too ect.are your posts???
anyway i havent atach anyone my reason in this thread is that tranparens in this forum must be better the members here must be notified from moderatores when they delet the posts with one touch and i think that the transparens here must be the firs rule becouse its very important in all forums of the word.
now i have purchase what i was cheking with this thread thanks to all..
Old 07-28-2004, 12:51   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 255
Thanks Meter: 3
U all new members like to post too much , and i wouder Why ?

BR
Old 07-28-2004, 12:56   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 28586
Sonork: 100.68088
Thanks Meter: 9
But 4 posts in one thread, in 5 min ! For what? You are a nice guy, you have nice solutions for repair nokia phone. Some of your post is so good, be a man and keep going nice posts about repair, don't be so angry. I respect you and your work, i don't have anything against you

BR

Dejo
Old 07-28-2004, 13:28   #12 (permalink)
Administrator

Member: 3188
Thanks Meter: 2,394
@keany and 90% of forum members

Text here means threads ,, then threads mean Database Records, and Records mean Space, and more Space means more Traffic , then more Traffic means more Money.

we have ~700000 Posts, ~7600 Members
Registration is Free, Free as ur way to Post what ever u want here ,,
SO I hope u got my Point.

im sure that Deleted posts was useless and do nothing to GSMForum,
I know also that 40% or more of forum threads are useless, but members should Help Moderators to Do thier work and clean up all these Crap.

uve to know that Stars or Posts counter add nothing to u, we have here a usefull members with less than 50 posts, on the other hand we have Useless guys with more than 1000 posts.
Check ur Post counter ,, I added 1000 posts to u Free of charge and without any Headache of reading and writing any threads or posts.
tell me how do u feel now !!

and Im offering 1000 Free counter Points to Any one who think twice before Posting useless things here, is that fine !!

Plz Keep this Forum clear and Usefull as u can.
and I hope We could close this subject now.

BR
AboAli
Old 07-29-2004, 09:56   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@abu ali.
Thanks for the response not for the posts they are not usefool.how i feel ?,glad for your response ,and really ofesed for the posts they was not my intensions.this is a forum the forum has a members the members write a threads the threads are posts posts are counter and anyone here want his counter regular.i am with you for the clean forum but for old and usless posts not 2 days posts.i will give 1000 dollars a poor man but i feel very bad if anyone can take me 1 dollar without tell me .and now i want that you will take back 1000 posts becouse i am so ofesed with them in my counter.yes this subject is closed for me.
ps i am waiting that you will take back the posts
best regards to you
keany
Old 07-29-2004, 11:53   #14 (permalink)
Member deceased !!

Member: 5
Thanks Meter: 1,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by dejo
what is this http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...1&page=4&pp=40

4 posts for what?

18,30 "yes thanks man..................................."
18,31 "i dident think that works with these model"
18,33 "really good work man .............."
18,35 "good news very helpfool"
this is keany
he always make stupid postings to push his counter
also split replays in 3, 4 or 5 threads because he can post his answere in 1 posting!!!
this also is only to push his counter
this is why i deleted all this replays
i´ve deleted this 4 replays also now!!!

why you lie????
i´ve replayed to your PM and tell you, that i deleted your postings and also tell you the reason!!!!

YOU DON´T MUST ATTACK ALL OTHER MODS!!!
I´M THE ONLY ONE WHO DELETED YOUR POPSTINGS AND I´LL CHECK YOUR POSTING AND DELETE ALL PUSH-COUNTER-REPLAYS!!!

wbr
Winner 58
Old 07-29-2004, 12:20   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 7751
Thanks Meter: 74
@Keany

I do not understand why you in the first place start this post !

You know VERY well like I do why moderators in different sections are deleting your post on a daily basis. Even I have deleted over 70 posts or yours, all of them pushing counter posts. I have even seen a thread where you managed to post 10 POSTS right after eachother WITHIN 6 min, like the 4 posts above if thats not pushing counter posts I dont what it is.....

Also for other members to get an idea of whats going on, even before ANY of the moderators started to deletes Mr. Keynys posts, he had gotten COUNTLESS warnings, 3 warnings from me personnally, but ALL those warnings was bluntly IGNORED, and he continued posting same style as before. When the day arrived where Mr. Keany managed to make 200 NONSENSE POSTS in one single day, 99% of those pushing counter posts, then it was full stop ! And we started to delete posts at will....

You point out that theres similar posts to yours, thats correct, but theres NO ONE like you between over 70.000 members on this board that have posted so many nonsense posts in that short period of time. Thats why all this started in the first place. You have improved the last 2 weeks, that I have to give...

As AboAli points out, we have a lot of useless postings, but we need members of this board to point this out and help us cleaning, this you can do by pressing the "Exclamation Sign" in the button left corner, this is a "Report Bad" post to moderators in the specific section.

I think this should be the end of this, you know very well the reasons for all this, and see no need for further discussion in public !

Regards