GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > Off Topic Zone

Off Topic Zone Here all other messages...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2010, 00:30   #31 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 938547
Sonork: 100.1591926
Thanks Meter: 481

Maiwand khan Right

.::Proud To Be A Muslim::.

The Following User Says Thank You to yassinek85 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 00:41   #32 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 749969
Sonork: 100.1581886
Thanks Meter: 771
Quote:
Originally Posted by surin View Post
and isn't that yours??

How can you explain that you have a facebook account, and you want us all to boycott it, is it just because your governement blocked your access to this website?

mad suren.

i was using facebook when nothing happens

who know about future?
can i know that in future dirtybook do dirty jobs like that?

you really dont have mind

The Following User Says Thank You to MYUNLOCKING For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 00:46   #33 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 742292
Thanks Meter: 92
This thread is not about banning muslim members, its about "putting a square stone to a square holes" not to a circle one... meaning this is a gsm forum and not a religious forum be into it to post only gsm related topics...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leonard_Kyle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 00:46   #34 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2101
Thanks Meter: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobileclinic_14 View Post
mad suren.

i was using facebook when nothing happens

who know about future?
can i know that in future dirtybook do dirty jobs like that?

you really dont have mind
Aha, and groups against islam was created just yesterday??!!!!
Groups against islam and mohamed were created from years, why all this now?

Old 05-21-2010, 00:59   #35 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 179938
Thanks Meter: 57
Quote:
and isn't that yours??

How can you explain that you have a facebook account, and you want us all to boycott it, is it just because your governement blocked your access to this website?
let me answer you about these 2 facebook ids which u mantion and ask why u people hate face book now even u have facebook ids also . ?
and u said its just cus pakistan government block access thats why ?

answer : No

you get wrong . pointe is we all love facebook befor like you do now.
but if in face book some one put my mother or sister nake d pic or funny pic or anything which hurt me what i will do ? i will request tham to remove this pic its hurt my emotions cus i have persnol emotions . if any one enjoy with that pic but other end some one hurt also . so if thay put ur mother funny pic or nake d pic or something which hurt u badly than what u will do ? simply u will try to remove that data ffrom there and if u not success than u will try to aovid that site and inform ur freinds and family to be away cus thay not care ur emotions .these people like facebook but facebook have bad time so there high level officails didnt get other way to promot there site and get more traffic thay start silly things.so pakistan governament respect there people emotions thay block total access in all country.

question to you also . more than 1.5 billion muslims all arround the world dont have emotions ? why some idiots do things which burn our emotions . dont thay have other efforts to get more business ? is this the only way left. ?
belive me after this you will see all muslim country one by one remove facebook from there internet and soon u will see different compitator in market and thay will get all muslim area tarffic from facebook and thats not a good business step from tham.

i know this is gsm forum . everything here must be from gsm world .
but when u see something strange which burn ur soul than i m sure u will be out of countrol like these brave muslims doing now .
and after that your kind of people cry and ask why muslims do bombing ? why thay tarrorist .

No Regarads

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SCORPION-1 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-21-2010, 01:01   #36 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 352041
Thanks Meter: 52
Quote:
Aha, and groups against islam was created just yesterday??!!!!
Groups against islam and mohamed were created from years, why all this now?
then why they are doing now.MUHAMMAD.p.b.u.h is still living in the muslims hearts.can u ask them.i will wait for ur reasonable answer...ikrash

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ikrash For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 01:03   #37 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 22588
Thanks Meter: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard_Kyle View Post
This thread is not about banning muslim members, its about "putting a square stone to a square holes" not to a circle one... meaning this is a gsm forum and not a religious forum be into it to post only gsm related topics...
I agree....and this is the rule of this forum and we must follow it..as simple as that.....just as a company have rules that we should follow......

I just don't understand why somebody complicates simple rules...

Old 05-21-2010, 01:28   #38 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCORPION-1 View Post
let me answer you about these 2 facebook ids which u mantion and ask why u people hate face book now even u have facebook ids also . ?
and u said its just cus pakistan government block access thats why ?

answer : No

you get wrong . pointe is we all love facebook befor like you do now.
but if in face book some one put my mother or sister nake d pic or funny pic or anything which hurt me what i will do ? i will request tham to remove this pic its hurt my emotions cus i have persnol emotions . if any one enjoy with that pic but other end some one hurt also . so if thay put ur mother funny pic or nake d pic or something which hurt u badly than what u will do ? simply u will try to remove that data ffrom there and if u not success than u will try to aovid that site and inform ur freinds and family to be away cus thay not care ur emotions .these people like facebook but facebook have bad time so there high level officails didnt get other way to promot there site and get more traffic thay start silly things.so pakistan governament respect there people emotions thay block total access in all country.

question to you also . more than 1.5 billion muslims all arround the world dont have emotions ? why some idiots do things which burn our emotions . dont thay have other efforts to get more business ? is this the only way left. ?
belive me after this you will see all muslim country one by one remove facebook from there internet and soon u will see different compitator in market and thay will get all muslim area tarffic from facebook and thats not a good business step from tham.

i know this is gsm forum . everything here must be from gsm world .
but when u see something strange which burn ur soul than i m sure u will be out of countrol like these brave muslims doing now .
and after that your kind of people cry and ask why muslims do bombing ? why thay tarrorist .

No Regarads
As i said before, page against islam were in facebook from years, and against all others religions, so why all this noise now, just the same day pakistan governement blocked facebook access! it's clear that it's a great brainwashing operation.
Facebook have his own rules, if you don't like it, don't use it, very simple.
Gsmhosting also have is own rules, and if you don't like it, don't use it, and go and create a forum like : gsmhosting4muslims.com and don't put facebook share button on it!!
One other thing, There's millions of muslims people who use facebook, just take a look at this post and you'll realize it : http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f36/...ml#post5867532
Do you think that you love islam more than them all!

About your last paragraph wich i colored, you're really stupid, do you think that 'cause some idiots post something against islam give you the right to bomb and kill innocent people????!!!!

Go and learn more about islam, you're harming it by your ignorance.

Old 05-21-2010, 01:34   #39 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 170380
Sonork: 100.1577994
Thanks Meter: 3,022
Angry

Quote:
isn't that your f**king facebook account??

So, if i understand well, you used facebook untill your government decided that using facebook is not good for you, right?
So? Is There Spacial That I Had Id There?
You Dont Know Anything Then Why You Spam Here
This Thread Is For Muslims Comunity
& We All Muslims Bycot From Fb Because They Published Paintings Of Our
& A L L A H'S Beloved Mohammad(SAWW)
Now Dont Post Crap Again

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ..::Mobile Smoker::.. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 01:36   #40 (permalink)

Member: 15994
Thanks Meter: 263
I have nothing against any religion ...
but u can't control this forum .. its not just yours its the forum of every member here ..the forum have thematic and religion is not the one.
so follow the rules or just simply leave and create a religious gsm forum.

as this forum worked 8-9years before you it will work after u also.
so bag packing and leave thats all if u can't accept the situation

this avatar,religious thing I find very offensive and spamming just like I told u Mobile-smoker before few hours earlier on sonork (u removed me from your list ok u are irrelevant anyway) ... so from your point of view bcs I'am a Christian I should start putting crosses all over my avatar ?

In summary we should leave this things outside this forum that is the point.

and I'am fully supporting AboAli in this topic!

p.s.
@mobile-smoker

u are wrong .. this thread is not for Muslim community only ... its gsmcity forum members thread!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sebagsm For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 01:58   #41 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Mobile Smoker::.. View Post
So? Is There Spacial That I Had Id There?
You Dont Know Anything Then Why You Spam Here
This Thread Is For Muslims Comunity
& We All Muslims Bycot From Fb Because They Published Paintings Of Our
& A L L A H'S Beloved Mohammad(SAWW)
Now Dont Post Crap Again
Muslims boycotted facebook???!!! where do you see this!!! you pakistani you were forced to boycott and it's completely different, all others countries still loves facebook, proofs? they're there : http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f36/...ml#post5867532

Old 05-21-2010, 02:22   #42 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
As i said before, page against islam were in facebook from years, and against all others religions, so why all this noise now, just the same day pakistan governement blocked facebook access! it's clear that it's a great brainwashing operation.
Facebook have his own rules, if you don't like it, don't use it, very simple.
Gsmhosting also have is own rules, and if you don't like it, don't use it, and go and create a forum like : gsmhosting4muslims.com and don't put facebook share button on it!!
One other thing, There's millions of muslims people who use facebook, just take a look at this post and you'll realize it : http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f36/...ml#post5867532
Do you think that you love islam more than them all!

About your last paragraph wich i colored, you're really stupid, do you think that 'cause some idiots post something against islam give you the right to bomb and kill innocent people????!!!!

Go and learn more about islam, you're harming it by your ignorance.
do you know what we talking about ?
do u know whats happian and what is reason for all this ?

you such a idiot .
in ur reply u show the link of same thread which u reply . are you drunk ?
so now how i expect that i m talking with normal person who can understand real things .
we not only love islam . we love and respect all relgions . thats why u never ever seen any stupid steps from any muslims for any other relgions.
but some people who dont know the meaning of islam and always do these things agian islam like on 2005 in denmark thay did same thing .
all this action just cus these bloody facebook people understand people emotions .sooner or latter u will see appology from facebook athurties and thay will say it was mistake and thay will remove photo page from facebook.

and than u will understand reason of this action.
we spend many years in this forum.all members here like family .
we send greetings for birthday , *******s or dead news to eachothers.
that time we not see who is muslim and who is non muslims.
but when its come for muslims in forum everybady aianst muslims .
this facebook icon in forum sinc few months and we all appricate admins for this step.befor know one knows this option here and nutting happian.
and when muslims feel insut of there relgion cus of cartoon page of there prophet Muhammad ( p.b.u.h ) on facebook . thay request to admins as family to remove this icon untill facebook people feel thay did big mistake.
but you kind of people show that u dont care of us here.
tell me one thing.
when andro die .(Griffin team ) all forum member was sad and send there emotions to there freinds and family .than that time admin Abo Ali announce 3 days no avater in forum.
and he deactive all forum members avater for 3 days to show this gsmforum family emotions to griffin team .now question is this is bloody gsm forum why he did this ?why he not take these things other web site ? why he not make web site or why he didnt search for site for this ?
why all forum didnt ask aboali why u doing this ?
cus all was sad of this sad news .and everybady forgat its gsmforum not a emotional forum.
now if samething any muslim do for there beloved prophet peacefully than rule is change ?
u said to me go learn about islam . i say u go learn about ur relgion .
cus all religion of world say respect other relgion.
cus u dont know ur relgion than how u understand other relgions .

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SCORPION-1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 02:27   #43 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 764174
Thanks Meter: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragosgsm View Post
\

this is a GSM FORUM in case you didn't noticed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any one who want's to make religious posts is invited to search for a Religious Forum, I can give you a tip: google !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok
but these forum not allow sex avatars like u did
sex avatar not allowed in any religion and in forum
so remove these bad avatar

Old 05-21-2010, 02:39   #44 (permalink)

Member: 15994
Thanks Meter: 263
@SCORPION-1

U are slowly pulling my nerves here
Andro was a great member of this forum,supporter... PLEASE DON'T INVOLVE HIM IN THIS !!!! OR TRY TO COMPARE HIM IN ANYWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to sebagsm For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 02:44   #45 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebagsm View Post
@SCORPION-1

U are slowly pulling my nerves here
Andro was a great member of this forum,supporter... PLEASE DON'T INVOLVE HIM IN THIS !!!! OR TRY TO COMPARE HIM IN ANYWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry bro if you feel bad.
andro was like big brother for me .i didnt mean to hurt anyone.
its just a example for this guy who dont understand meaning of emotions .

my big respect for him and his family and his all team.

Closed Thread