GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > Off Topic Zone

Off Topic Zone Here all other messages...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2010, 11:30   #121 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 630351
Sonork: 100.1627404
Thanks Meter: 292

Quote:
Originally Posted by surin View Post
And why "every muslim is ready for my ban operation" ?
because every time non muslims haert the muslims as always muslim says
our masaage is love where ever it can reach
otherwise we have some more options
like GHAZI ILAM DIN SHAHEED GHAZI AAAMIR CHEEMA SHAHEED
ONCE AGAIN WE REQUEST TO GSMFORUM ADMINISTRATOR TO REMOVE FB ICON FROM THIS GREAT FORUM
REGARDS
UNLOCKFONEZ

The Following User Says Thank You to bahandari For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 11:31   #122 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 40400
Thanks Meter: 1,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Angel::.. View Post
@ribbentrop

This forum is for all, muslims and non-muslims, if you do NOT like our request then send PM to admin to not remove "FB" icon or make a other pool for you guys who don't want to remove this. BUT all you are doing is making here Sh1t and nothing more, if we wanna remove "FB" logo and also request been sent to admin NOT to you. So, what the f.uck happened to you?.. Are you admin ?.. OR do you have something serious against muslims?..

Get the f.uck out from here, its ONLY better then letting topic on fighting way.

No regards.
I forgive you , small boy ... It's democracy , you can't nothing to do with that .
Just read with care
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/5868380-post69.html

The Following User Says Thank You to ribbentrop For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 11:38   #123 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 643472
Sonork: 100.96901
Thanks Meter: 16,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbentrop View Post
I forgive you , small boy ... It's democracy , you can't nothing to do with that .
Just read with care
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/5868380-post69.html
Oh! I see, thank you so MUCH you forgive me If you did NOT do this, i was worried what would you do then?..

If i wrote age 19y means, I'm a small boy?.. or what will be when i wrote 91? then you will call me your grandfather, huh?.. DON"T you?..

I no need to read anything, i've an eyes and i can understand your actual intention, so i'll give you advice, get out from here and does your job, don't make shi1t here. STILL if you don't want to remove "FB" logo, ask to admins by PM or whichever way you can use, no need to f.uck our brains. Your intention is just to letting the topic on fighting and then admin close thread instead taking any desicion.

No regards to gay.

Old 05-21-2010, 11:38   #124 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 703206
Sonork: 100.1601193
Thanks Meter: 412
Code:
Here is not a playground or a place to take a rest and spend your freetime.
this forum is a shared knowledge area for GSM related information only,

Yes You are right this is not playground and this forum is only for GSM Related So Why you put facebook icon you also feel this is playground ?

however We are the wrong place to discuss anything like religion, politics personal opinins or any fights.

Off course This is wrong place to put facebook This forum is for GSM not for Curriculum Vitae.

Facebook is just one website of the internet, if u need to write and express your idea about it, please logout. And find the right place to express your idea.

Yes you are right we need to logout from this forum if we need to talk about Facebook But whe we have Facebook icon on gsmforum.

I Hope you are also Muslim and Think about other Muslims Feelings.

Br.
GsmEasy
WE REQUEST TO GSMFORUM ADMINISTRATOR TO REMOVE FB ICON

The Following User Says Thank You to gsmsmile For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 11:48   #125 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 938547
Sonork: 100.1591926
Thanks Meter: 481
once again we request to gsmforum administrator to remove fb icon from this great forum
regards

B.R Yassine

Old 05-21-2010, 11:52   #126 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Oh! I see, thank you so MUCH you forgive me If you did NOT do this, i was worried what would you do then?..

If i wrote age 19y means, I'm a small boy?.. or what will be when i wrote 91? then you will call me your grandfather, huh?.. DON"T you?..

I no need to read anything, i've an eyes and i can understand your actual intention, so i'll give you advice, get out from here and does your job, don't make shi1t here. STILL if you don't want to remove "FB" logo, ask to admins by PM or whichever way you can use, no need to f.uck our brains. Your intention is just to letting the topic on fighting and then admin close thread instead taking any desicion.

No regards to gay.
Do not try to touch me , i'm indifferent to small boys ( even with "Angel" nickname )

No regards to zoophyte ( esp. pig-fukers ) .

Old 05-21-2010, 11:53   #127 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 1118710
Sonork: 100.1604414
Thanks Meter: 4,970
Plz Administrator Remove the Fb Icon

Old 05-21-2010, 11:55   #128 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 558412
Thanks Meter: 117
i m. agree with yu.delete FB icon from forum.we don t need it.we are here dealing with gsm not with such f u c k i n g

best regards to all sensiblle forum members and no regards to t e e nagers( fb....)

Old 05-21-2010, 11:55   #129 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 764174
Thanks Meter: 259
Quote:
@ribbentrop

This forum is for all, muslims and non-muslims, if you do NOT like our request then send PM to admin to not remove "FB" icon or make a other pool for you guys who don't want to remove this. BUT all you are doing is making here Sh1t and nothing more, if we wanna remove "FB" logo and also request been sent to admin NOT to you. So, what the f.uck happened to you?.. Are you admin ?.. OR do you have something serious against muslims?..

Get the f.uck out from here, its ONLY better then letting topic on fighting way.

No regards.
brother watch ur words
these is HARAM

Old 05-21-2010, 11:57   #130 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1068814
Sonork: 100.1584449
Thanks Meter: 10
Yes brother Am To Request Gsmforum Administrator To Remove (FB) Icon From This Forum

Old 05-21-2010, 11:58   #131 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 764174
Thanks Meter: 259
Quote:

No regards to gay.
استغفر الله العظيم من كل ذنب عظيم
BROTHER DONT FORCE OTHERS TO USE BAD WORDS
plz man stop using bad word
u r mirror for ur religion and u know what that mean ? right

Old 05-21-2010, 12:02   #132 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmad yousif View Post
استغفر الله العظيم من كل ذنب عظيم
BROTHER DONT FORCE OTHERS TO USE BAD WORDS
plz man stop using bad word
u r mirror for ur religion and u know what that mean ? right
كنت واحدا من عدد قليل من الهدوء والناس معقولة. ( sorry if some mistakes are here , it's online translator's work ) .
Good luck !

Old 05-21-2010, 12:06   #133 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 630351
Sonork: 100.1627404
Thanks Meter: 292
request to All muslims brothers

ASLAM O ALAIKUM
TO ALL GSM FORUM MEMBERS AS ABOALI ANNOUNCE GSM FORUM WILL BANNED EVERY MUSLIM WHO WILL MAKE POST ON THIS FORUM FB RALATED
I REQUEST TO ALL MY MUSLIM BROTHERS COME HERE AND TELL TO GSMFORUM ADMINISTRATORS THE POWER OF MUSLIMS AND TELL THE GSM FORUM ADMINISTRATOR HOW MANY MUSLIMS IN THIS FORUM WHO DISOPOINTED FROM THIS POST

REGARDS

The Following User Says Thank You to bahandari For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 12:19   #134 (permalink)
Administrator

Member: 3188
Thanks Meter: 2,394
i never said i'll ban Muslims,, if so I'll ban my self..
I said I'll ban only Stupid member who dont know how to use the internet to Fitch what they want,, and don’t know how to use this forum .
if someone come to your shop asking for unlocking his phone,, are you going to unlock the phone for him if he has a Facebook account ?!!!
we'll another question.. are you going to use Google from now one !? as i know youtube is a part of it !?

man, open you mind, and think how to use this forum to gather gsm data..and stop useless threads like this one. we dont have a space for those people who want to waste ourtime and our space for topics we're not involved in.
your request to remove Facebook Icon has no meaning. And if you don’t like it don’t touch it,, also if you don’t like our forum please logoff or CTL+F4 will help..
if you’ll spam again our forum for such topics, I don’t have anyother choice unless banning spammers.

if anyone need to ban his username,, please let me know.. send me PM in private .. don't show how proud u are ,, just small PM and I'll ban u per ur request

Last edited by AboAli; 05-21-2010 at 12:25.

The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to AboAli For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Closed Thread