GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Off Topic Zone (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f36/)
-   -   Boracay Island (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f36/boracay-island-517114/)

hassan1975 03-25-2008 08:41

Boracay Island

Philippines Known far and wide as an island paradise, Boracay has charmed vacationers with its powder white sand, crystal blue waters and purposely laid-back pace. Located at the norther tip of Panay province, Boracay is about three hours away from Manila.Sun worshippers from all over the world visit Boracay yearly, and some have even made it their second home. It is no wonder therefore, that French, German, Spanish and English can be heard spoken in the Island. The culinary fare is equally exciting featuring a wide range from Thai and Austrian to Belgian and Filipino. Numerous water sport facilities, including dive shops are on hand as well as a sprinkling of bars and discos. Most visitors, however prefer to sit back and enjoy the sun.

For many certified sun-worshippers the world over, paradise goes by the name Boracay. For indeed, many visitors have come back to Boracay year after year. Some have even chosen to live in this paradise island. Sheltered from the fierce easterly typhoons, Boracay can be found at the Northwestern tip of Panay, in the West Visayan region,off the Sibuyan Sea. Boracay has managed to pack its thousand- hectare area with all the elements of a tropical paradise- crystal blue waters, powder white sand, liberal doses of tropical palms and flowering plants, and a healthy marine life under the seas.

People are very hospitable, thats why i have decided to have put up oanother business there.....

for those Filipino people who assist me ....thank you so much!

cetech 03-25-2008 08:57

good place.. tourist attraction..

nice for business.

ryumahon 03-25-2008 09:03

we were at boracay just last week with some friends and family... its a very nice place!!!

alfox 03-25-2008 09:07

wow indeed bora bora or boracay is one of the very special places here in the philippines and its a good thing that youve decided to engage your business there.well all i can say is good luck with your new business in the island of paradise.bora.......maybe soon il see you there.just contact me thru my ym.....or pm.

hassan1975 03-25-2008 09:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryumahon (Post 3184713)
we were at boracay just last week with some friends and family... its a very nice place!!!

how many days will it take from Boracay going to your location? :(

ryumahon 03-25-2008 09:11

it will take maximum of 5 hours land travel sir to reach us...

ym.... ill be glad to talk to you sir...

br

mobitec1 03-25-2008 10:32

for all
this man
name : oswald
lastname: macapagal
country hilippines
contact number:00639202929198
is steal my e-meal
[email protected]
and steal my ICQ 332024629
and my user : hassan1975
plz no body work with him
for belief
i am arabic man
this cheater dont know arabic
he steal 200 logs for allgsmunlock also

baywalker 03-25-2008 10:40

you can recharge yourself when you visit boracay,

The SAINT® 03-25-2008 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryumahon (Post 3184734)
it will take maximum of 5 hours land travel sir to reach us...

ym.... ill be glad to talk to you sir...

br

ryumahon
No Life Poster

Member: 4021

Mate, it this location "hassan1975" is talking about... :D:D:D :)

BR

tolski 03-25-2008 14:32

from boracay to iloilo city it takes 5 hours travelling by land.