Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|Off Topic Zone Here all other messages...|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|05-15-2012, 12:41||#1 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Inside MTK
Thanked 776 Times in 56 Posts
April 15, this year, will be remembered by many as the day for me, this date means much more than just that. The day came as a shock to me and the very next day, my life was at the other end of a U-turn.
My beloved father, Abdul Razzaq (AL-Yamani), passed away on Sunday (April 15, 2012)
He was the supreme authority of our house. All the family members would seek his permission before doing anything. He loved us dearly. He would go out and buy things for the house himself. He helped, worked, played, argued and guided every member of the family. Today, there are many to guide me but none to instruct me in that stern voice of authority. Unfortunately, I am left answerable to none. No one is here to punish me for my wrongdoings.
Now, I have to do even small things like fetching stuff from the bakery or grocery or locking doors at night that were part of my father's daily routine. I don't want to smile anymore, but have to, to keep my family going. All the beauty of being a ****ager has vanished. The new burden of responsibilities is enough to make a man out of me, a thing my father and me, never wanted so early. Had my father been alive, I would have remained a light-hearted mischievous young lad for at least five more years.
· A Person who was donated his whole life for social service. (As a Accountant @ CUTCHI MEMON KHIDMAT COMMITTEE )
· A person who was the president of Juna market & Khajoor Bazaar Merchant Association.
· A Person who was the president of Astana-e-Alia Qadri Chistia Rifaia kamal shahia jhangirabad.
· A person who perform a very important role at the time of renovation of Jama Masjid Khajoori.
· A person who was memorized & recited the "Qaseda Burda Sharif" and become famous with name of "AL-YAMANI"
· A person who was the NAAT KHAWAN & COMPARER.
· A Person who's heart has respect of OLYA E A L L A H.
· A person who’s heart has bundle of respect for his Peer-o-Murshid.
· A Person Who was full fill all the request from his family.
I will never explain my father in words, my father like an angle.
I just tribute him and I am very proudly to say that I am the son of Abdul Razzaq Yamani.
Today is 15 MAY 2012 and 30 day passed away he is no longer with us. We Really Missed Him.
I Request all of you to please recite Sura-E-Fatiha for My father and always remember him in your prays.
May A L L A H SubHana ta’ala have mercy on him and grant him the highest in jannat ul firdaus. (Aameen)
Muhammad Basil Attari
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Condolences to all who were affected in Mumbai attack 13/7/2011||viru||Personal Topics and Birthday Greetings||3||07-14-2011 05:43|
|ix 812 big condolence to all of you||sazr||Off Topic Zone||5||05-24-2010 11:28|
|condolence to the family rea1One||jakoy||Off Topic Zone||8||12-29-2008 14:11|
|My Condolences Almoudamer||ahmedksal||Off Topic Zone||5||04-07-2008 20:46|