GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > Off Topic Zone

Off Topic Zone Here all other messages...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2004, 12:13   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 18200
Sonork: 100.1608286
Thanks Meter: 82
Congrats Porto, Can U give us Mourinho Pls????

Congrats to Porto on their cup victory.
I am a die Hard Liverpool supporter, and being that we have a managerial vacance, I really thinn Mourinho can come over from Porto and continue his magic wand.

We seem to have some of the best players in each dept in Liverpool, so that will make his job easier.

With Hyypia in the rear (He is the best defender in the premiership)
Gerrard in the middle (any better defensive midfielder in the world ? Tell me one and win a Nokia 10001 phone)
And 0f course Owen in Attack.

We only need 2 or 3 players to send back Arsenal and Man Utd where they rightly belong.

Come-on over Mourinho, be our guest.

Till then

dannyogolo
Old 05-27-2004, 12:42   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 66953
Thanks Meter: 4
Porrrttoooooooooooooo

im a PORTO supporter and i think that no other team in the world play better than porto with the coach mourinho and with the porto players.....but porto dont have the money that have chelsea or liverpool to pay big salaries that chelsea or liverpool give to mourinho.Mourinho will go to chelsea and mourinho explain after the champions league win that will go to chelsea because high salarie´s......and the good signing money that chelsea offer......
hyypia is nothing See Porto rear players and compare players like:Paulo Ferreira,Ricardo Carvalho or Nuno Valente
In The middle we haveECO,Costinha,maniche,Carlos Alberto
in The aTTACKERLEI,BENNI MACHARTY,JaNKAUSKAS

LIVERPOOL CANT BE COMPARE WITH PORTO....

PORTO IS THE NEW KING OF EUROPEAN FUTEBOL
Old 05-27-2004, 13:18   #3 (permalink)
Administrator

Member: 14178
Thanks Meter: 8,849
Red Devils Rulz......
Old 05-27-2004, 14:10   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2088
Sonork: 100.1630154
Thanks Meter: 57
Carlos Alberto will be the best ******** player in the future.. seem to be the new maradona )
Old 05-27-2004, 15:54   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

F.c.p

MANCHESTER united 1------PORTO 2

BYE BYE MANCHESTER
Old 05-27-2004, 16:29   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 15312
Sonork: 100.1576041
Thanks Meter: 1,097
POOOOORRRRRTTTTTTOOOO!!!!

Is my team, and it´s my living city... WE WON... Very happy day for all F.C. Porto supporters, like me

Jose Mourinho is going out of Porto, but still having doubts where he goes to... I believe, will be Chelsea, because of money... Anyway, Porto has good players, and we´ll still continue good work without Mourinho, however, with such good players, many may also join Mourinho and go out...

Thanks
Old 05-27-2004, 19:13   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 12207
Thanks Meter: 2
HEHE! Porto rulez...

Porto is returning to golden years...
Last year was UEFA, this yes Champions leage...
Our team is the greatest...

Regards
XARiUS
Old 05-27-2004, 19:39   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Liverpool will reign again

@UCPM,
Well ur team may be winning things now, but its all down to one thing and one man= MOURINHO. This man knows what ******** was, is and what it should be. His philosophy looks like that of then Capello: to disrupt the opponents strong points and use 2 or 3 key players to wreck harvoc.

Look at how Monaco's Rothen was caged (He had the highest assist rate B4 the finals). This was exactly what Cappelo did when His AC Milan disgraced favoutites Barcelona in a Final match sometime ago, neutralising service to Romario and Stoitchkov.

I guarantee you, when he leaves, Porto will fall back to the cue.

@Evil Neo,
I have never seen a set of noise makers like Man Utd supporters.
Your club spends money like fools. Imagin buying Christiano Ronaldo for 20 million pounds, just bcos he wrecked them in a friendly. True he is comming of age, but he will never justify that huge sum within 3 years

@Murat Bekar,
Carlos Alberto ???? Spare me the comments pls. He is a gang star. Look at all his elbowing and rough tackles VS Deportivo, surely, Maradona was not known by those.
All are looking up to Ronaldinho of Brazil & Barca, as the new super Star, 2 years will tell.

@Drug_Store,
Congrats, many phones wil have BEER DAMAGE, and you will have double celebration, money and happiness of ********.
But once Mourinho is out, sorry, the team is crap.
He brings out the best in those players you call GOOD, a few nice once like DECO will leave, then of course that DADDY Defender, he seems to be the best player in Porto to me, wil definetely RETIRE.

@XARiUS,
Return ???
No way. U can say they spied on the good old days.
Mourinho will leave, all will collapse.

I JUST PRAY THAT HE ACCEPTS LIVERPOOLS OFFERS, but where he moves to Chelsea bcos of Money, then of course we have Benitez from Valencia, he also has a very decent track record.
Check him out.
Old 05-27-2004, 19:50   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

PORTO IS A TEAM mourinho is one person,one person dont win anything in futebol.......COach+players+supporters+city WIN TITLES ONLY COACH DONT WIN NOTHING if you like futebol try to see Futebol and them reply hehehehehehehheehheheheheheh
Old 05-27-2004, 20:34   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Just Wait for half season

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCPM
PORTO IS A TEAM mourinho is one person,one person dont win anything in futebol.......COach+players+supporters+city WIN TITLES ONLY COACH DONT WIN NOTHING if you like futebol try to see Futebol and them reply hehehehehehehheehheheheheheh
Hello UCPM,
I agree with you.
But Just wait for the mid of next season, we shall see where Porto shall be without Mourinho.
Its a pity it a smaller European club, that cant keep such a big coach.
Believe it or not, he made that team what it is today.
Old 05-27-2004, 21:21   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Wink

yes i know it but the secondary coach´s learn with mourinho and the president of porto dont give mourinho if the porto team its not prepared to win withouth him.....and now we have too high moral to win supercup and intercontinental cup...........porto have the key´s to be a galactic team

LETS WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON...............
GOOD LUCK TO LIVERPOOL IN PREMIERSHIP DIVISION....... i like liverpool its my favourite team on england...........
Old 05-27-2004, 21:24   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

IF LIVERPOOL WANT TO BE A GALACTIC TEAM I THINK THAT HAVE TO BUY the ALL TEAM OF PORTO ) JOKING