Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|Off Topic Zone Here all other messages...|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|08-26-2009, 09:09||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2009
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
How to burn WMV video to DVD to enjoy on TV, xobx, PS 3 or other playwers
WMV video is a one of the most pop format video we often use. Enjoy the WMV video on TV, Xbox, PS 3 or other DVD Players is often necessary in our common life. Now we can follow this simple guide to learn how to Burn WMV video to DVD Disc. The tool you will need is Wondershare WMV to DVD Burner, which can make DVD from WMV video slideshow with customizable DVD menu and transition effects by editing the video freely.
If there is only one single video, we just need the following 2 steps:
1 Click "Load Video", a window will pop up for you to browse your computer. Find and select the WMV video which you want to convert, click "Open" to add it.
It will appear in the collections panell.
2. Select the video in the collections panell, click "Burn" tab. Then click "Start" button in the poped window to start burning WMV to DVD.
If there are multiple WMV video files need to be burned, organizing a WMV video slideshow would be a good idea. Try it now as following!
1. Add video files: please read the first step above, the only difference is to select mutiple video files.
2. Organize a WMV video slideshow: drag & drop WMV video files from the collections panel to the storyboard below to start organizing your slideshow. A slideshow allows to add upto 20 slides.
Order: you can sort the order of the WMV video files in the storyboard by dragging and dropping.
Add a slide: right click mouse and select the first option "Add Slideshow" to add a slide.
Edit a video: select a WMV video in the storyboard, right click mouse, and you will see three options: Edit, Remove and Clear. Justs select Edit to edit video effects.
3. Transition: click Transition, and you will see all the available transition effects in the transition panel. A simple click could help you to display the tiansition effect in the right window. Just drag and drop the transition effect you want to the middle of two WMV video files in the slideshow storyboard.
4. Menu: Click "Menu" to customize your DVD menu. There are different styles of built-in templates, frames and buttons for your choice. To apply a template, frame or button, you can just double click it. You can even add text, background music and background image to customize the menu.
5. Preview: please click "Preview" when you have finished organizing the WMV video slideshow to check if everything is ok. If not, just go back to the previous steps.
6. Burn: click "Burn" tab to start burning WMV video slideshow to DVD.
After all these steps done, you will get the WMV video burned on DVD Disc and enjoy it on TV or DVD Player together with friends and family.
Note: There are two different TV Standards: "NTSC" is 30 fps, which is used in USA, Canada and Japan; "PAL" is 25fps, used in Europe and Asia.
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|how to play *.wmv video files on Symbian Series 60||namlh||Programs Keys & H/W finger prints||1||02-08-2005 20:27|