GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > Off Topic Zone

Off Topic Zone Here all other messages...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2006, 14:40   #1 (permalink)
theuser

Member:
Legija

Hello,
Yes, this is me, Legija. I've found this "theuser" login details on some site, so lets use it to tell te true story about "fake fax super hack".

Reffering to this thread, where lots of lies were said.

1. About domain "usb-smart.net"

Domain name was UNLOCKED and in ACTIVE status. Those who understand this mater know what i talk about. (which is not case with Mr Aboali. You're lamer with this Aboali, face it.)

Domain was registered to FAKE person, "Jakov Goldstein". Using fake names is also illegal, but who cares, this is not a point here.

Since Mr Zulea decided to attack me directly by stealing loaders from Ultima Box, and he even copied complete Motorola Plugin description from my post in Ultima Box section, i have decided to punish him for this jackal move.

If you touch me, i fight back, simple.

So, i've made transfer request at my registrar at 18th february this year.

Here is report about transfer request from my registrar:
Code:
The following domain transfer request was made by Jugoslav Jovicic

OrderId      :2638128
UserId       :legija
First Name   :Jugoslav
Last Name    :Jovicic
Organization :www.***********
Title        :
Email Address:legija@***********
Phone        :+xxxxxxxxxxxx

Domain:
usb-smart.net

This request has been submitted to our processing queue. 

View Your Transfer Status Online
   https://registerfly.com/transfer/main_transfer.php

Support System
   http://www.registerflysupport.com

Home Page
   http://www.registerfly.com

Registerfly.com, inc.
After some time exactly at 24th february, transfer was finished, and here is confirmation from my registrar:
Code:
Jugoslav Jovicic:

We have processed your transfer request and are pleased to report the following name(s) were successfully transfered to Registerfly.com. 

You can now log into your account and manage the domain(s), if you have further questions please use the support system to contact our support team.

Reference Number:
--------------------------------------------------------------

Domain Name:
--------------------------------------------------------------
usb-smart.net

To manage your domain
   http://www.registerfly.com/scripts/login.php

Support System
   http://www.registerfly.com/support/index.php

Home Page
   http://www.registerfly.com

############################################
#         HOST YOUR DOMAIN TODAY           #
# Now that your names been transfered      #
# get Solid, Fast and reliable web hosting #
# for only $5.95 per month. This includes  #
# 10 Megs, 1 e-mail account, 100 megs      #
# MYSQL, PHP4, Web Mail, PERL, CGI-BIN     #
# and more.                                #
#                                          #
# http://registerfly.com/hosting/index.php #
Ok, now i have domain in my property. After this, ofcourse, i did what i want with my property, and in some days Mr Aboali aproached me in Sonork with folowing story:

"You sent fake fax bla bla, you have 24 hours to return back domain"

I told him i dont like blackmailers, and he should have a bit more flexible aproach. I tried to explain him how it was done, but he refused to believe.
So i told him he is lamer - which he really is, and he got offended.

He ask me again in arrogant way to transfer domain back so i told him, no problems, i will give it back, but there is few simple requests from me.
We all know how much energy mr Raskul put on this forum in last few years to spoil my name by calling me a cheater, JAF clone seller or whatever.

So, i simply asked Mr Aboali to remove his postings which contain these false facts, and i will gladly give domain back. (back means i will give up from my property)

I offered him to set up DNS right away, and after forum is cleaned, i will puss domain to Zfrank, so he can use it at free will.
Again, Mr Aboali shows how he "understand" this matter, saying "how can i trust you" LOLOLOL

He again blackmail me with threats about forum and my status here, so i told him he can do whatever he want, i have decided NOT TO give domain.
I simply cant stand people who act like this.

I will not talk here now about Zulea and his threats that he will hire killer from romania to kill me and harm my family, cause zula only talks to wind, same as dog who bark from his doggy house.

Since my user name is banned, and my section (one of them) is temporary deleted from public view, i ask folowing:

- I have no interest to be connected to this forum by any means, since its proven this forum is led by people who use lies and spread gossips in order to damage bussines to all people who are not "aproved" by Raskul.
It is obvious that mr Zfrank is under his influence.

1. Phisicaly delete user "legija" together with all posts,
2. Phisicaly remove Ultima Box section,
3. Zfrank has to return back 300 EUR valued "sample" he received from us.

I gave enough time to you guys to "check with registrar" "check with my lawyer" and bla bla.
Enough lies !

PS

Dont bother to delete this post, since i will post again and again, You cannot hide the truth.

With regards to all honest people, Legija, the sheikh of Bosnia.

Old 03-14-2006, 15:02   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4929
Sonork: 100.37251
Thanks Meter: 238
Would'nt want to comment futher on this , as this problem needs to be solved, but the fact is.......
Legija, you had been an important part of this forum.
Also, quite interesting to know, you dont want to be part of this forum anymore.

Old 03-14-2006, 15:25   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by theuser

Dont bother to delete this post, since i will post again and again, You cannot hide the truth.

With regards to all honest people, Legija, the sheikh of Bosnia.
The truth or "your truth"?

I think the sucess in short time affected your you brian heavy. I will give here some "examples" of truth by a person call himself "Sheik of bosnia"

## You posted here one year before, around this forum, that the chinese company lante is a cheater making clone boxes, but you "forgot" to mention the person Naresh Virkar, the biggest clones maker and seller in china. Truth made by "honest" legija. Maybe this truth would be not "nice" becuase this clone maker, Naresh Virkar is your money sponsor and your boss.

## You say that zulea is a price fuker selling usb smart at 49 euro, but you "forgot" to mention that your ceo, again a the person called Naresh Virkar, selling allready since over one year, torando flasher for 55 usd (48 EURO) inclusive 48 cables.

## Last sample, the word TO STEAL. Seems stealing is a new ocupation of you. Even you call yourself "sheik of bosnia", not even himself is allowed to steal.

You are just another cheater, and the point that you make support for you customers does not give you the right to steal, to lie or to cheat ppl. I stop respect you from the moment you steal the project ULTIMA from Maxim, the guy gave u oportunity make moeny and come out from your $hit.

Old 03-14-2006, 15:29   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5144
Thanks Meter: 19
Cool

Quote:
Hello,
I will not talk here now about Zulea and his threats that he will hire killer from romania to kill me and harm my family, cause zula only talks to wind, same as dog who bark from his doggy house.
He, he, he...Interesting thinking...
I am wondering what would be Zulea reaction if some of his romanians come to him to collect my monay...
Which will be very soon....

b/r KIMA

Old 03-14-2006, 15:43   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 192180
Thanks Meter: 0
nice to hear your side of the story and please do not leave the forum.
for competition will always produce great products.

Old 03-14-2006, 16:52   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 28435
Thanks Meter: 16
Yes, I don't know much about business. I don't know who is Zulea (I only know his brother approached me without a reason), I don't know who is arrogant and I don't know who had made product available for too cheap prices. And that is why I cannot talk much about that issues.

I can only say following, as Mr. Hams said.. Legija, you were important part of this forum. I was very, very sorry when I read that you were banned..
And like Chuck D said, I was also glad to hear your side of the story, because every story has 2 sides.

I hope all this can be solved on civilised and human way, without dead threats and similar. I think we don't need that on this forum.

Old 03-14-2006, 17:02   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1024
Thanks Meter: 5,510
Quote:
Domain name was UNLOCKED and in ACTIVE status. Those who understand this mater know what i talk about.
Hi,

Try to hit refresh till you get ******.com or microsoft.com UNLOCKED and you will see 100 lawyers unlocking your arse

Today every product is copy&paste crap, made with re-conditioned parts
from the local market. But stealing is a whole different ball game. I don't
think you can justify yourself in any way.

Regards

Old 03-14-2006, 17:08   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 111665
Sonork: 104250
Thanks Meter: 180
MR. Legija we need your presence here ! and all of u peoples ! Mr. Legija, Mr. Raskal and Mr. Zulea ! Try to meet each others without any Threats or grudges ! Make a settlement ! As all of U are very senior personalities and most experienced persons ! This will be good for whole world invovlved in GSM business ! NO one among u is cheater or liar ! Its business and Human Brain ! might b u all had some missunderstandings ! and it happens in every trade ! Be united and settle all the things By making an appointment ! Hope to see u soon in forum Mr. Legija ! and Mr. Raskal and Zulea ! Hope all of u can Give this forum members your Guidence !

Old 03-14-2006, 17:19   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 93787
Sonork: 1646397
Thanks Meter: 9
@Legija
nice to see you here again,everyone must say his own words.otherwise how people know who is the right guy?now you are more clear for all members.by the way,forums are all php codes,real life is so so different as we all know..

br;
maxijazz

Old 03-14-2006, 17:21   #10 (permalink)
theuser

Member:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bph&co
Hi,

Try to hit refresh till you get ******.com or microsoft.com UNLOCKED and you will see 100 lawyers unlocking your arse

Today every product is copy&paste crap, made with re-conditioned parts
from the local market. But stealing is a whole different ball game. I don't
think you can justify yourself in any way.

Regards
Sorry, i knew you're a bit "slow" but this much i didnt expected.

I have transfered domain using 100% LEGAL ways. Do you want me to give You login into my account at registerfly.com so you can check Your self ?

This cannot hapen with "******.com" cause their domains are maintaned and registered at real companies, by true proffesionals. Not by some wannabee "admin".

Anyway, You can continue licking a$$ to Your new friends.

@Raskul
You can talk whatever you want. I dont give $hit about what you will say here, since here is your toilet, and you can do what ever you want for many years.

@Friends

Well, i wish to thank You for your words, but lets realise it, this forum aint same forum i used to know.

@Admins

Please delete my old user name and my sections.

Closed Thread