GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > Off Topic Zone

Off Topic Zone Here all other messages...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2018, 22:16   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2624300
Thanks Meter: 0
Question New "technician" looking for advice

Hello and good evening my friends.
Long story short, my friend that helped me with FRP unlocking and software related issues is moving out of city, so now i need to learn by myself. And no, he didnt teach me any of this lol.

So, i've been lurking around here and the old fashioned google but the more research i seems to do the more i get confused.
My main goals are:

* Unlocking FRP / Google account activation, mostly Samsung but other Android phones as well.

* Repair software, bootloops etc Android phones.

* IF there are any boxes / dongles that can unlock mobile network operator (worldwide).

* Unlocking password patterns / Screen passcodes for Android phones.

Well, thats the goals im looking for at the moment, maybe i come up with more in the future

So, i have been looking for Z3x boxes and Octoplus Pro for starters, do i need another box / boxes / dongles for lets say Sony, Huawei etc?

Is there any box / boxes for iOS devices? Im pretty sure its not possible to remove passcodes and iCloud activations but maybe box / boxes for iOS reparation?

Wow, i see now that i have a lot of questions, and maybe my goals are not achievebale, but i would gladly accept any tips and recommendations off you guys that have been in the business for a long time

And i hope my english is acceptable, its not my native language.

Thank you so much and have a great evening.
Old 04-05-2018, 20:59   #2 (permalink)

Member: 2821572
Thanks Meter: 1
Hm, you have to get these boxes to cover most of the phones:
1. NCK dongle pro (comes with umt too, a great tool) and get huawei module for that it's around 150 usd dongle+huawei module.
2. Z3x with samsung tool pro and lg
3. FuriousGold dongle lite (with pack 3, 5 , 6)
And then you can get more but these 3 are excelent for beginning.

And also you can put some money in xtc 2 clip for most of the htc's.

For frp there are different solutions, you will have to learn how to do that on many models, it's not as hard as it looks.