GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > Off Topic Zone

Off Topic Zone Here all other messages...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2014, 08:20   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1965126
Thanks Meter: 4
Please need advice on how to save myself from scammers

hi people i have a query please help if you can, example if i sell unlock to someone and he gets his unlock and then later on he starts paypal dispute then will he win or will i win. because i see a lot of posts on forum and i see some good unlock suppliers say paypal chargeback cheater and bla bla. so it means if the phone is unlocked and if my customer files paypal dispute then paypal always give money to my customer. i have not had this experience and i do not want to have it. can you please tell me that what is better way. So i prepare myself because i sell icloud remove service and carrier unlock service via my facebook page. So I deal with complete random people So can you please tell me that what is better way of doing business for me please?
Please its very important for me because i do not know the technique to keep mysellf on the safe side from scammers.

thx in advance.
Old 10-14-2014, 10:23   #2 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2232000
Sonork: N/D
Thanks Meter: 17
Donate money to this user
You can asked to pay as Gift pay, for this customer can not open dispuite.
It is way of send money to familly and system do not have option dispuite such payments.
It is more expensive (2$ more) and fee pay sending person.
Have a nice day
The Following User Says Thank You to misiekxxl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2014, 12:19   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1965126
Thanks Meter: 4
paypal advice

Bro how does these big companies like cellunlocker.net or fastgsm who deal with end users deal ? they deal with paypal direct. If i ask my customers to pay via gift then they will simply not deal with me . I actually sell my services via my facebook page and people trust me there and buy from me. But i was thinking to get a website like these companies and start selling to end users. but then i was scared if they file paypal chargeback then what are my options and how to save myself. So how do these companies work. Do they not get chargeback and stuff? You have any information on this bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by misiekxxl View Post
You can asked to pay as Gift pay, for this customer can not open dispuite.
It is way of send money to familly and system do not have option dispuite such payments.
It is more expensive (2$ more) and fee pay sending person.
Have a nice day