GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Off Topic Zone (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f36/)
-   -   Your opinion about CHINA PHONE ! (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f36/your-opinion-about-china-phone-459180/)

dynamic-gsm 10-25-2007 09:58

Your opinion about CHINA PHONE !

Post here your opinion about CHINA PHONE , you approve it or not , and why ?

snsoftkiller 10-25-2007 12:51

Too many models and names for nothing. Too many Connectors and pinouts differents. No easy to manage cable for all models supported. Worst made phones.

Warptech 10-25-2007 13:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNSOFTKILLER (Post 2819256)
Too many models and names for nothing. Too many Connectors and pinouts differents. No easy to manage cable for all models supported. Worst made phones.

Good answer
The quality is real bad and even the 3310 phones last mabe 3 months and the board is not the same and not good for repairs. Most have a network problem and is not repairable, so no not approved. Keep them in China, the rest of the world do not need them. You make them - You use them

dynamic-gsm 10-30-2007 17:17

Everyday in my shop i recieve some china phone like N95,6300..and many other , witn no relation with ORIGINAL NOKIA phone , and client say is nokia and he go to buy it becasue have a good price (CHINA N95= 200$ , ORIGINAL nokia N95= 1000$ ..) u can beleive this disaster , me i knwo but client dont , what must do , why china do this , he goes to breack GSM in all world , PLZ to all gsm-shop dont sales any china phone , dont repair it , we must stop this ..

to be continued .

dynamic-gsm 11-29-2007 17:04

Dont loose your money for no thing plz..

viru 11-29-2007 17:56

If there are some disavantages like hard for you to find pinouts or whatever, but still you earn money from these fones flashing, changing languages so this is an advantage as there are many models and more coming rapidly.Think on it.;)

B.R.,
Viru

Moderate 11-29-2007 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by viru (Post 2908773)
If there are some disavantages like hard for you to find pinouts or whatever, but still you earn money from these fones flashing, changing languages so this is an advantage as there are many models and more coming rapidly.Think on it.;)

B.R.,
Viru

Yes i agree with Viru,if you are facing difficulty in finding pinouts you can go for china Box for auto detection of Rx and Tx (But they Have 70% Success Rate).

With Br,
Mod.:D

tostefo 11-29-2007 18:07

agree with viry.......biggest china phone advantage is that they have too many SW bugs and so many repair shops are like dinamic-gsm "oh sh*it too many diferences with conector bla-bla" and this make me feel good because i can say to customer any price for HW/SW repair....of course this china phones are made for one week use and evry month recive many dead-restarting handsets....... abaut this "goes to breack GSM in all world " belive me no one will bye again this kind of china phones and soon this phones will be out of bussines

wbr

Aishur 11-29-2007 18:39

I hate these craps.
Chinese and Taiwanese "gadjets" are a waste of time and money.:D

Best regards

miliky 11-29-2007 22:14

Maybe a question of Budget. I think China phones are made for tight-income social assisted budgets and wait till after Xmas you will have more and more to fiddle with in your repair shop.;)

Sometimes it is also hard to refuse an offer of less than 200US$ mobile phone-PDA-Touch screen-Bluetooth-double SIM-Color TV-wifi-GPS etc all in one phone for that little amount or like he said Original N95 for 1000$ and China N95 for 200$, hard to resist.

One thing important you must know is that China Phones with CECT certificate are as good as any phone out there and you can export them, but those without CECT are not made to be sold outside China, Completely illegal so when Karim, Raj or the Paki guy down the street comes to china to buy NON CECT low end phones and smuggle them outside and you buy them from him and come back to blame China this is BuLL. Those phones are made for still 1.3Billion Chinese people yet to own a color mobile phone.

China law says don`t take them outside China so why nag!.

BR
www.s-pod.com

viru 11-29-2007 23:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aishur (Post 2908917)
I hate these craps.
Chinese and Taiwanese "gadjets" are a waste of time and money.:D

Best regards

So dont accept in your shop and enjoy :D

B.R.,
Viru

tostefo 11-29-2007 23:47

@miliky no one blame China come down :)
as we all know this days everything is made in PRC, i allways like to see people who turn off phones in my shop, ripp off battery and when they see "Made in Finland" ohhhh that joy in their faces it can be explain :P how ever CECT certificated NONAME phones from CHINA are same sh_it like others
BR

tayeb_am 11-29-2007 23:58

Chinese Meracle are made for Profissionnals only, to get Big mony u have to work hard

its

Ionel 11-30-2007 00:31

Hehehe work hard , adn screw phone and u will have to pay big money
hehheh

EMINEMGSM 11-30-2007 00:41

China phones are simple phones like DCT3 nokia phones, Format option can repair more problems in thoses phones like phone restart insert sim.........

Why not make money with china phones if can repair in few secondes just must have professional box;)

magixian 11-30-2007 00:47

these phones has killed my country's economy, billions dye every second and no guarantee of success on end result of repair, nokia stiil not do anything about use of that name!

out of 10 comes daily, only 2 works, oops! this is bad for economy!

magixian 11-30-2007 01:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMINEMGSM (Post 2909581)
China phones are simple phones like DCT3 nokia phones, Format option can repair more problems in thoses phones like phone restart insert sim.........

Why not make money with china phones if can repair in few secondes just must have professional box;)

professional tool? like which one?

freeman2001 11-30-2007 01:22

Oi

with infinity dont need any log only infinity rx tx gnd
and i get 50 euro for format ffs it's bettre than Se and log...... for 20euro
better than nokia bb5box dk box mtpro................3 euro

it's hard to do for sundy unlocker

thand china thank's infinity

infogsm 11-30-2007 02:48

don t know if you heard about toys made in china with dangerous chimical substance !! (some child died because of them:mad: and millions of toys were returned back) and also the last problem with nokia batteries (some got injured with)so imagine what a complicated products (like phones) could contain ???(you could loose your head one day:D) don t forget that there is no control at all on these phones:eek: !!
(my words are especially for users not unlocker;))

br

EMINEMGSM 11-30-2007 03:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by magixian (Post 2909615)
professional tool? like which one?

I use VEBox it's professiona one;)

Aishur 11-30-2007 03:42

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...th_Compare.jpg

China don't break the copyright law, as long as it have at least 3 differences.

Change a character to the brand
Change connector to 24 pins (SE M600i with 14 pins samsung connector)
Change too the battery
lol............

@Miliki,
I did not speak about nice Chinese mades phone by CECT, ZTE, 大,恒泰
I spoke about copied brands destinated to poor countries like India or African countries.

Nckia, Sang Ericsson, telsda rip off anythings

Best regards
Aishur

kcgckc2002 11-30-2007 04:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by dynamic-gsm (Post 2818792)
Post here your opinion about CHINA PHONE , you approve it or not , and why ?

you mean as a phone for daily use???? for public ..... end user.... not for repair???

if so,

china phone = fake, imitation (like most of there products), crap,
build to broke, bad quality, made to fool general public,
waste of money

in short, another monkey business from china,
its main purpose is to get your money for nothing

miliky 11-30-2007 07:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by magixian (Post 2909588)
these phones has killed my country's economy, billions dye every second and no guarantee of success on end result of repair, nokia stiil not do anything about use of that name!

out of 10 comes daily, only 2 works, oops! this is bad for economy!

ToTal BullSH!t, liar. We know what killed Nigeria economy, SCam, Fraud and Greed so don`t blame China.

Nigerians go to Dubai and buy clone Nokia phones and go back to Nigeria and sell to their brothers as original and you blame China. heartless.

What will kill that economy is when China Ban all export to Nigeria due to Scam then you are deaded;)

na wah for you, yeye man.

miliky 11-30-2007 07:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by tostefo (Post 2909541)
@miliky no one blame China come down :)
as we all know this days everything is made in PRC, i allways like to see people who turn off phones in my shop, ripp off battery and when they see "Made in Finland" ohhhh that joy in their faces it can be explain :P how ever CECT certificated NONAME phones from CHINA are same sh_it like others
BR

Yea man! I think it is over now, too late to stop them. in about 1 year from now what happened to IBM will happen to Nokia.

iF you cannot beat them you join them.

Br
www.s-pod.com

Cellcraft India 11-30-2007 08:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aishur (Post 2909754)

China don't break the copyright law, as long as it have at least 3 differences.

Change a character to the brand
Change connector to 24 pins (SE M600i with 14 pins samsung connector)
Change too the battery
lol............

@Miliki,
I did not speak about nice Chinese mades phone by CECT, ZTE, 大,恒泰
I spoke about copied brands destinated to poor countries like India or African countries.

Nckia, Sang Ericsson, telsda rip off anythings

Best regards
Aishur

Who said my country is poor ?

Aishur 11-30-2007 13:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by .::CELLCRAFT INDIA::. (Post 2910132)
Who said my country is poor ?

@.::CELLCRAFT INDIA::.
The answer is useless, sorry mate to have wounded your feelings.

Best regards

Devashish Mobile 11-30-2007 13:43

CHINA MOBILE IS FULLY TIME PASS AND FUNNY MOBILE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

viru 11-30-2007 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aishur (Post 2910789)
@.::CELLCRAFT INDIA::.
The answer is useless, sorry mate to have wounded your feelings.

Best regards

Aha and what about algeria?
Think before posting mate.:D

B.R.,
Viru

Aishur 11-30-2007 20:12

First, I am alien from MARS :D
you can't get brawls with me then let me in rest.

hahaha...........

Best regards

freeman2001 11-30-2007 22:26

Oi

Quote:

Originally Posted by viru (Post 2911635)
Aha and what about algeria?
Think before posting mate.:D

B.R.,
Viru

what"'s your problem with algeria
i am from algeria
and i am very happy to be from 1 and half million chahide

:D

infogsm 11-30-2007 22:31

common guys this forum is not for such discussions !! india & algeria are both great countries
br

viru 12-01-2007 06:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by infogsm (Post 2912023)
common guys this forum is not for such discussions !! india & algeria are both great countries
br

Ofcourse i know also but some aliens are poor here so they are ashamed to say about themselves :)

B.R.,
Viru

dannyogolo 12-01-2007 09:50

This discussion seems to be useless.
China Phones have come to stay, the earlier you start learning how to get Rx, Tx the better your pocket.

One simple truth: they can only get better, never to get worse.
Think about it, the 1st time they started, they barelly lasted for 2 weeks, but now, many people are using them for 6 months.
And come to think of it, these phones have literarilly everything-in-one: what Nokia and others were almost telling us was not possible.

In my shop (and city) I see big boys (who also own orig phones like E90) also carry one china phone, simply bcos of one of these do-it-all feature.

I believe those that are not happy with China phones have not known how to repair them, thats the simple reason.

For my shops, we make more PROFIT reparing china phones than other brands, simple.
And like Miliky said, in 1 year, the only thing nokia and others will do will be to crash prices, nothing more.

I think the next frontier for China phones will be to develope app supported phones so people can install "cracked" apps like Dictionary, Bible, Q'ran, etc: Then we shall see where the almight Nokia and bros will land.

1 suggestion for investors with Huge money to invest: look for well run China phone manufacturers on the exchange(if any) and buy their shares. History has shown they will soon sky rocket, and soon wall street will come calling to buy them over

melgsm 12-01-2007 10:47

cheap price and bas sw and waste of money

but easy to get money from customer to repaire bad sw

heheh

regard's melmel

magixian 12-02-2007 01:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by miliky (Post 2910059)
ToTal BullSH!t, liar. We know what killed Nigeria economy, SCam, Fraud and Greed so don`t blame China.

Nigerians go to Dubai and buy clone Nokia phones and go back to Nigeria and sell to their brothers as original and you blame China. heartless.

What will kill that economy is when China Ban all export to Nigeria due to Scam then you are deaded;)

na wah for you, yeye man.

朋友,这不是一个礼貌的方式谈论一个国家在一个piblic地方! dont杀人的形象,一个国家,这样,我的国家,不仅是地方,你找不到froud ,请要求编辑或删除你的这个职位,我们谈论中国取得了电话及其效果,而不是杀死国家声誉!请删除 这个职位!

miliky 12-02-2007 09:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by magixian (Post 2914189)
朋友,这不是一个礼貌的方式谈论一个国家在一个piblic地方! dont杀人的形象,一个国家,这样,我的国家,不仅是地方,你找不到froud ,请要求编辑或删除你的这个职位,我们谈论中国取得了电话及其效果,而不是杀死国家声誉!请删除 这个职位!

No personal accusation meant. they share the oil money everyday in Abuja and that is the problem with that economy not China.

Yes China make some poisonous goods but Some crooked business men heart are more poisonous than chinese poisons.
When a business man comes to China and ask Chinese Battery factory to make *grade D* poison batteries that last for 45 days and send back to his own people at home and sell as *grade A* with maximum profit and you blame China this is not fair. ( China loaded the gun but you pulled the trigger than shot your own people )

China has sent a man to the space and has made iPhone so can make good quality products too if you are ready to pay the price but seems most people want Cheap! Cheap!

At this level of China you can say that what you pay for is what you get.

BR
www.s-pod.com

gsmcodeman 12-02-2007 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMINEMGSM (Post 2909713)
I use VEBox it's professiona one;)

yes me also have that equipment but dont know how to use it.can you help me for this?do you have any user manuel for it?

br

noi 12-02-2007 12:26

SPIDERMAN box are GREAT one for software repair of CHINA phones. :)