GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > Off Topic Zone

Off Topic Zone Here all other messages...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2008, 18:53   #16 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 810671
Thanks Meter: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:GSM International:. View Post
Man you really are a clown arent you?

Tell me, how EXACTLY will they lose the adds they have in their banners?

IF this idea is taken on board and implemented, then i would like it to be that only paid vip members get access to the hard/software products section when they log in, all othre non paying members will only get access to rest of forum, ie EVERYTHING else but that section!

The box makers will be at an advantage, cos then their sections will be more like private clubs if you like, and they wont have mr free beggar who has been member for 2 years and made 30 posts asking for everythnig to be free cos he cant be bothered to spend some $$$ and purchase solutions!
You are the clown if you dont even understand that people wants to have there adds here becuse the member is here.
and if they goes to other forum then the company who pay for adds go to that forum instead.
I can say right now that many of them who have boxes lives in countrys where they dont have so mutch money and it takes time for them to get the money to buy a box do you really think they will pay to get support?
No they will go to other forums where they get it for free and even many of them who have money will do the same becuse they alredy pays for box and updates do not think they wants to pay to get support.
Old 11-19-2008, 18:56   #17 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave.W View Post
Not only begger and sundays, did you try to search the forums for help lately?

So many people who made 250 posts within 4-5 months of signing up filled the forums with too much nonsense posts.
I have some forums and i only make the user to troll and i have no problem with them after that.
Old 11-19-2008, 23:12   #18 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 8879
Sonork: 100.84016
Thanks Meter: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmbonnie View Post
You are the clown if you dont even understand that people wants to have there adds here becuse the member is here.
and if they goes to other forum then the company who pay for adds go to that forum instead.
I can say right now that many of them who have boxes lives in countrys where they dont have so mutch money and it takes time for them to get the money to buy a box do you really think they will pay to get support?
No they will go to other forums where they get it for free and even many of them who have money will do the same becuse they alredy pays for box and updates do not think they wants to pay to get support.
Maybe they will go to other forums, BUT are the product supporters of those forums actually the box makers/distributors/coders like they are here?

No, didnt think so!
Old 11-19-2008, 23:23   #19 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 81232
Thanks Meter: 196
I think that an box producer will not make an payed forum support because some "profesionals" want that , producer want to sell more boxes , and make publicity to earn more money , an begers and sunday unlockers are his clients .
Old 11-19-2008, 23:50   #20 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:GSM International:. View Post
Maybe they will go to other forums, BUT are the product supporters of those forums actually the box makers/distributors/coders like they are here?

No, didnt think so!
Maybe you dont know this but many of the box maker and software maker have there own support forum like setool, griffin team, cruiser, NsPro and others.
So this is not there ordinary support and they could go back to there own forum and leave the people here to help them self.
Do you think they will stay on this forum if there users need to pay to get there support?
If they wanted there users to pay for there support they would have charge them a long time ago for the support.
Old 11-19-2008, 23:54   #21 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 66566
Thanks Meter: 43
I see everything is pretty good now, don't change anything. Just make DONATION advertissment more visible in forum.
As we get technicals informations for our jobs here, we have to make donation sometimes, so make "donation thinking" more present in gsmhosting.
5€, 10€, 20€ sometimes it's nothing regarding to huge of unlocking we make in one year.
Old 11-20-2008, 00:04   #22 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3956
Sonork: galletto3 rules :D
Thanks Meter: 55
hi

from other angle, most of the info added here is free, poster are not getting a cent with the "thank" button,
so if people get charged for access to forum why do you think there are going to post relevant info for free?,

are you cooking when going to restaurant?, no, easy,

if anyone is so snob to needing a vip room, well, selected clubs are out there, please, don´t ruin this forum.

best regards
Invisible
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Invisible For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2008, 04:03   #23 (permalink)
Temporary banned !!

Member: 808577
Thanks Meter: 639
Quote:
Paid forum to get answers, how much a year. How many questions can we ask? If the answers are wrong do we get money back?. YEAH !!! Let the box makers and programmers off the hook, only help if payed. That sounds real smart... Keep up the good working. Where do i sign in. LOL

All joking aside, anyone posting in this thread is because they do care about the forum.

It does not seem to be a big issue because the thousands of users reading this thread are not interested or not stress-out. To even comment. Like it or not the world is not prefect and we need accept everyone for what they are. And you will never have the prefect forum.

This is a free forum open to everyone even to people with bad ideas. Like I feel is thread is a very bad idea.

Instead of deleting and forcing people out of this forum, to please a few. The forum should stand and support everyone right to speak freely.

BR
Old 11-20-2008, 06:49   #24 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 13116
Thanks Meter: 40
As I read this Thread...The thread starter maybe not understood by the viewer or the people who gave their comment..I think what his saying is that Zfrank will add a new section full of flash file and Usefull software..Which the VIP member may subcribe with a certain fee to pay for the additional server and storage space for the software..This is optional..This is a good idea for professional unlocker like us...

Ps

Before you post any comment and suggestion please see to it that you understand the view of the thread starter...

B.R
Old 11-20-2008, 07:12   #25 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 38980
Sonork: 100.84054
Thanks Meter: 124
im ready to pay 20-30 pounds a year, if most of the stupid posts dissapear. Like:
"thanks for great update", dejan you are king", Setool is great box, cruiser-*****"
Im really sick of these people, and i would write a nationality now, bcs 90% is from there, but dont want to hurt nice people from there!.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:49   #26 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL_DIABLO View Post
As I read this Thread...The thread starter maybe not understood by the viewer or the people who gave their comment..I think what his saying is that Zfrank will add a new section full of flash file and Usefull software..Which the VIP member may subcribe with a certain fee to pay for the additional server and storage space for the software..This is optional..This is a good idea for professional unlocker like us...

Ps

Before you post any comment and suggestion please see to it that you understand the view of the thread starter...

B.R
You should take your own advise.