GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > Off Topic Zone

Off Topic Zone Here all other messages...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2006, 10:03   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 109428
Thanks Meter: 10
zfrank just assist here

z frank Hi and thanks for this forum we appliciate so much but 1 problem ve got this site has so many members thats good but yo server is so so weak and the slowest on the globe guys here gain so much here so what i was suggesting as me to keep our forum flowing each member should pay 30 dollars so that we buy a strong and power full server other webs open so fast but gsm hosting takes years to open guys agree with me every member should pay 30 dollars bse u gain alot here even registration shdnt be free bse gsm bussiness means money think of it guys

gsm hosting fly 2006 till da end of the world
Old 01-13-2006, 14:27   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 95227
Thanks Meter: 26
Talking No I Don't Agree.

dear jaaja.

you should remember this is a forum, where people HELP each other's.

since when is helping becoming paid???

knowledge is free, but you have to learn it.

what about the people who can't pay,and or don't want to pay because they got it for free, do you know anyone here who has asked for money to help in this forum. i guess not. and you should remember the fate of forums /sites which became paid and died in a few weeks if not months..

if you wish to help , help in whatever way you can, if you can pay. you are more than welcome to pay. but don't force others to pay.

start by doing what is right like for starting - -don't download the application/ game you already have. and STOP POSTING stupid songs over and over again in order to just boost your post count. search before you post, and remember bandwidth costs someone something somewhere..

( no offence intended)
Old 01-13-2006, 15:04   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 55631
Thanks Meter: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaaja
z frank Hi and thanks for this forum we appliciate so much but 1 problem ve got this site has so many members thats good but yo server is so so weak and the slowest on the globe guys here gain so much here so what i was suggesting as me to keep our forum flowing each member should pay 30 dollars so that we buy a strong and power full server other webs open so fast but gsm hosting takes years to open guys agree with me every member should pay 30 dollars bse u gain alot here even registration shdnt be free bse gsm bussiness means money think of it guys
Fcuk off Mr. whateva...
Discussion forums run on donations.
zfrank don't even listen to him, it's a try to take your forum down...
Old 01-13-2006, 20:29   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 214350
Thanks Meter: 17
Callm down gentellmen , our adminestrators mannages well ! , no need to be worry . I'm positive .
Old 01-13-2006, 22:29   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 172136
Sonork: 100.1574973
Thanks Meter: 777
If u want to help do it for free

if u want to support the forum donnate to it
Old 01-14-2006, 01:05   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2236
Thanks Meter: 58
Well, for me this server is quite fast and almost all the time available... so no need to some Echelon, FBI and CIA like servers...

But if somene would like to donate 30 US$, I am always open to get some and give my bank account number... 200.000 members x 30 US$ = 6.000.000 US$

I will be satisfied with 3 US$ per member
Old 01-14-2006, 01:25   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 28435
Thanks Meter: 16
I agree, this server is fast enough.
Old 01-14-2006, 02:28   #8 (permalink)
Administrator

Member: 3188
Thanks Meter: 2,394
Quote:
but yo server is so so weak and the slowest on the globe
you know Why you see this server is Slow !!?
Because you trying to Use some Free Proxy Servers while trying to log here ..
Simply Disbale those stupid Proxies, and u'll see how fast is this server..

BR
AboAli
Old 01-14-2006, 02:55   #9 (permalink)
Administrator

Member: 14178
Thanks Meter: 8,858
i have a satisfied speed over my dial up connection i wonder if any if you guys still using that
Old 01-14-2006, 02:59   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 41465
Sonork: 100.61907
Thanks Meter: 341
the servers were already updated a short time ago, since that the forum is fast enough, i can anywhere and anytime look at this forum withou problems, it's allways fast

BR
Starvirus2
Old 01-15-2006, 20:49   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 109428
Thanks Meter: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawaa
Fcuk off Mr. whateva...
Discussion forums run on donations.
zfrank don't even listen to him, it's a try to take your forum down...

Paawa man just get back to yo senses it wasnt a command it was a suggetion am not an adminstrator that i was going to get anything, ok thats fine u in gsm bussiness if 30 $ is so much we make it 10$ buy stuff like jaf, hwks , twisters we give them out for free for those who cant buy them or what u trying to mean yo schools are free no need to pay fees, again u want to tell me dat u tell yo customers any thing u need about mobile phones find them on or u first come here they teach u go back and they praise u so thats cheating bse u get free stuff and sell them and what shd be done to zfrank who started the forum, guys learn how to appriciate...!!!! ok am let mi change the statement to donation stuff , we get an a/c for donations we build another site wre we upload files and software for those who cant afford buying them. Guys look here u get a phone wit fault u get stuck the customer is looking at u .u give him time like 3hrs u load gsmhosting get a solution by sevigsm , neo, zulea or mamamobile or twister can u tell customer that u got the solution from neo .sevigsm,or mamamobile so u covering those guys wit curtains yet they spend their time making research for lazy we. so z frank open up an a/c for donations that after a certain period we buy presents to appriciate those who spend their time to research for stuff that helps us if thats hard u customise flash file like for nokia instead of Tmobile, Vodafone, Orange stuff to appear guys like sevigsm , mamamobile, neo ,shoda,twister,kwandwal Raskal should appear first bse they put in so much effort

love u all guys GSM HOSTING FLY
Old 01-15-2006, 21:52   #12 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 23994
Thanks Meter: 43
check your server or your internet connection....
Old 01-18-2006, 01:38   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 106310
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:

Zfrank and his team do a great job. As for me...well I already financially contribute...so this is rather an assuming thread for me......as there are many other people who make donations like me. If you knew about how many members already contribute for what we already have then you would be silent.

My advice is that you check you own system as I find this server is very quick and realiable.

If you are still unhappy, then join properly and make payment like many others
Old 01-18-2006, 03:16   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 154749
Sonork: 100.92483
Thanks Meter: 1,048
mr jaaja....

forums r for help all r help each others here very good...

i think if all member have to pay 30$ ..75% people leave this forum...

and by the way many other master r here. they never said lke u.

and if u using norton antivirus thats cause of ur slow speed..

bcoz in last month i suffer from this problem...when uninstall for just a test bcoz one of my frind told me about the problem...internet is 60% faster from then.

also disable ur proxies acording sir aboali ask u in earliar post...

i think forum running gud from last 7 years and its now biggest and powerfull forum for everykind help..

mr999