GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > GSMServer Products > DreamBox

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2006, 05:40   #1 (permalink)

Member: 349421
Sonork: WWW.HEDEFGSM.COM
Thanks Meter: 18
how to C75 imei change with dream box pls help me...

how to C75 imei change with dream box pls help me dreambox team.. thanks

Old 12-22-2006, 10:50   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 241271
Thanks Meter: 30
Hi, HEDEF_GSM.
You can change IMEI in EEPROM to different than stored in OTP. But a phone will not able to be ON.
If IMEI in EEPROM is the same as in OTP, than the phone will be able to be ON.
Or if OTP zone is not writed in the flash before, than you can write any IMEI and your phone will be able to be ON.

Repair IMEI
Use of this option enables to restore damaged phone IMEI
1. Connect DreamBox to PC and run DBSS. The light indicator glows green, which means that DreamBox device is ready to work.
2. Connect the phone to the front side of DreamBox. The phone must be switched off, and the battery should be charged at least for 40% of its overall power.
3. Choose the required phone model from the scrolling list and select a correct access mode. (See “Access modes” description).
4. Select Security tab.
5. To update or restore IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identifier), mark the Use factory IMEI from flash OTP Area checkbox.
6. To restore IMEI manually, enter original 14 digits IMEI number.
7. Click Repair IMEI button.
If checkbox Do not update/repair security area is checked, all network locks will remain saved. Otherwise all locks will be unlocked.

Old 12-22-2006, 19:33   #3 (permalink)

Member: 349421
Sonork: WWW.HEDEFGSM.COM
Thanks Meter: 18
thanks my friend.
which imei changer siemens model with dream box.

Closed Thread