Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|10-07-2011, 16:57||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2008
Thanked 519 Times in 257 Posts
Here's how to do it:
1. Connect your old phone to your computer with a USB data cable.
2. Copy your old phone's contacts to your computer using DataPilot, which works with all major phone types and install on your computer).
DataPilot copies your contacts from your old phone into Outlook, Outlook Express, or Windows Mail if you're using Vista. Then iTunes can import these contacts into your iPhone
3. Run DataPilot and click the Read All button to load all of contacts.
4. Open Microsoft Outlook and create a new My iPhone folder in your Contacts. This will also work in Outlook Express.
5. In the DataPilot Phonebook Manager application, go to the File -- Export Address Book menu and choose Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express.
6. The Export to Outlook screen will show up. Choose the My iPhone contacts folder as the destination (created previously), and click OK.
Now your ad******* will all be in Outlook and the last step will be to sync them with your iPhone.
7. Plug your iPhone into your computer and wait for iTunes to automatically launch (or run iTunes from the Start menu if it doesn't).
8. Go to the iTunes Info tab and click the checkboxes to sync your contacts. Choose Outlook as the application to sync with. Click Apply, then click Sync.
You can also use DataPilot to transfer photos, videos, and ring tones from your old phone to your iPhone the same way - by transferring them to your computer and then importing them from your computer to your iPhone.
|The Following User Says Thank You to shahzad00786 For This Useful Post:|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Need software upgrade for Nokia 5110||ptkrf||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||26||09-25-2012 02:41|
|DES key Driver||black||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||6||07-19-2012 05:32|
|8810 mbus-cable||zfrank||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||3||05-19-1999 17:41|