GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > USB-Smart > Dongle Problems (USB-Smart)

Dongle Problems (USB-Smart) Dongle probelms and installation support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2006, 22:51   #1 (permalink)

Member: 332821
Thanks Meter: 0
"ERROR: PHONE NOT POWER UP" - please help

I am tring to unlock my SE K750I, but every time i go to unlock it (using "Semc_tool_v86", i get the message "Error: phone not power up". I am pretty sure im using the correct COM port, as i checked this using the device manager. I took the sim card out of the phone before attemping to unlock it, and the battery inside it is reasonably well charged. Also, i dont think theres any thing wrong with the cable (cruiser 4in1), as the computer detects it when i insert it into the usb port. I have tried to unlock the phone by having it switched of, and then switching it on as it says "switch phone on", and i have also tried it switched on allready, before clicking on "do selected jobs" - yet neither of these methods work. Is there anything i am doing wrong, or should be doing. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated, as it is driving me mad.

Many thanks, Sam.
Old 08-18-2006, 22:58   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 53113
Thanks Meter: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsam123 View Post
I am tring to unlock my SE K750I, but every time i go to unlock it (using "Semc_tool_v86", i get the message "Error: phone not power up". I am pretty sure im using the correct COM port, as i checked this using the device manager. I took the sim card out of the phone before attemping to unlock it, and the battery inside it is reasonably well charged. Also, i dont think theres any thing wrong with the cable (cruiser 4in1), as the computer detects it when i insert it into the usb port. I have tried to unlock the phone by having it switched of, and then switching it on as it says "switch phone on", and i have also tried it switched on allready, before clicking on "do selected jobs" - yet neither of these methods work. Is there anything i am doing wrong, or should be doing. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated, as it is driving me mad.

Many thanks, Sam.
For new phones use USB cable like Cruiser...
Old 08-19-2006, 11:10   #3 (permalink)

Member: 332821
Hi, i think the cable im using is actually the cruiser cable (4in1), any other ideas?

Thanks, Sam
Old 08-24-2006, 12:55   #4 (permalink)

Member: 243053
Conect the external power to cable around 3,7v and everything will be OK
Old 08-29-2006, 00:16   #5 (permalink)

Member: 248105
Thanks Meter: 2
remove the battery and put back thats all

remove the battery and put back thats all
Old 08-30-2006, 20:44   #6 (permalink)

Member: 33607
2-k750 unlocking...
*check clear SP locks
*put the cable now(with 3.3 dc supply),not yet for the battery
* then click do selected jobs then put the battery now
this should be working now.
**if you're still having problem connecting with your phone..be sure you have the correct com port settings and your cable installed correctly..
***how to check if you have the right com port for your USB smart?
- right click my computer...then click properties...hardware...device manager....ports (com and LPT) u may see there what com port to use for your cable and u may change the com port also if u want