GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > USB-Smart > Others (USB-Smart)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2006, 09:51   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
...::: 1-st Warning ATS Indonesia :::...

Price fuking is not our deal. Please adjust the price on your home page and try to keep price rules for reseller/end user credits. I hope this will be fixed today on your home page.

Please be fair, otherwise need remove you from reseller list.

B.R.,
Raskal
Old 02-25-2006, 08:23   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4923
Thanks Meter: 74
Hi
If you know what are good rules .....please ask yourself!
You know what I mean!
Answer on my emails please!

BR
Joze

p.s.
Please clear private message box!
Old 02-25-2006, 11:06   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 32069
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal
Price fuking is not our deal. Please adjust the price on your home page and try to keep price rules for reseller/end user credits. I hope this will be fixed today on your home page.
Please be fair, otherwise need remove you from reseller list.
B.R.,
Raskal

Sorry bro, price already updated. Now is 45 usd.
But I hope your other Indonesian reseller have commitment to sell at deal price too. Too many competitor in here, they are sell at low price. I just followed their price bro.

Once again, sorry for this issue. My price already updated to deal price.

BR,
Adam
Old 02-26-2006, 07:53   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 57138
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam5589
But I hope your other Indonesian reseller have commitment to sell at deal price too. Too many competitor in here, they are sell at low price. I just followed their price bro.
BR,
Adam
According to me you better don't only hear from cutomer better have to in accompanying evidence.
Is Better possible if you can coordinate reseller in indonesia to make the price agreement.
PS: no intention of dissimilar .. i only give suggestion

BR
Alif30
Old 02-26-2006, 08:20   #5 (permalink)

Member: 237424
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:

BR,
Adam
if for 1st u can commitment bout that price maybe ppl in indonesian will not sell low price... but u 1st put in ur site only xx$
so you introspect the ownself don't blame others
i agree with mr alif30 "you better don't only hear from customer better have to in accompanying evidence"
Old 02-26-2006, 16:44   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by E_ntertaiment
if for 1st u can commitment bout that price maybe ppl in indonesian will not sell low price... but u 1st put in ur site only xx$
so you introspect the ownself don't blame others
i agree with mr alif30 "you better don't only hear from customer better have to in accompanying evidence"
Mr. Alif & Mr. E_ntertaiment,

Thanks for suggestion from both of you.
I write the price in my web just followed other reseller's price.
If I can control the price, I will not sell at lower price...because more profit is more happy

Example for Cruiser (sorry I use Cruiser because it is just for example).
I can control Cruiser's price in Indonesia, because I'm the only one who distribute Cruiser in Indonesia (Sole Distributor). And all Indonesian people can see that Cruiser's price is very stable in Indonesia. Because I can control the price so all reseller have good margin. Am I right ?

But for other products, I can not control the price, because every reseller always sold at lower price. If I sell at higher price, how can I sell those products ??

Example:
I sold $100.
Other sold $95.
then...
I sold $95.
Other sold $90.
then....................
I sold $85
..and other will be very mad to me, and start to backbite/calumniate me Is this nice competition ?

BR,
Adam
Old 02-27-2006, 00:07   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 229854
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Mr. Alif & Mr. E_ntertaiment,

Thanks for suggestion from both of you.
I write the price in my web just followed other reseller's price.
If I can control the price, I will not sell at lower price...because more profit is more happy

Example for Cruiser (sorry I use Cruiser because it is just for example).
I can control Cruiser's price in Indonesia, because I'm the only one who distribute Cruiser in Indonesia (Sole Distributor). And all Indonesian people can see that Cruiser's price is very stable in Indonesia. Because I can control the price so all reseller have good margin. Am I right ?

But for other products, I can not control the price, because every reseller always sold at lower price. If I sell at higher price, how can I sell those products ??

Example:
I sold $100.
Other sold $95.
then...
I sold $95.
Other sold $90.
then....................
I sold $85
..and other will be very mad to me, and start to backbite/calumniate me Is this nice competition ?

BR,
Adam
Man, you should realise the big lesson in this kind of selling!!!

You set your price and stick to it, because many people will buy from you for reputation of good support, nice person and the fact you are authorised reseller!

If idiots want to sell cheaper than official selling price and you start a price wars you will NEVER win, and the only person to come out of it in good health is the end customer who have equipment cheaper because you want to make $5 instead of $20.

Do us all a favour and keep price high, and then other will eventually do the same and the market will be better for it...and your bank balance too

If you want to include any free gift with each activation purchase then thats fine, but please keep prices as stated!
Old 02-27-2006, 04:54   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeGsm
Man, you should realise the big lesson in this kind of selling!!!

You set your price and stick to it, because many people will buy from you for reputation of good support, nice person and the fact you are authorised reseller!

If idiots want to sell cheaper than official selling price and you start a price wars you will NEVER win, and the only person to come out of it in good health is the end customer who have equipment cheaper because you want to make $5 instead of $20.

Do us all a favour and keep price high, and then other will eventually do the same and the market will be better for it...and your bank balance too

If you want to include any free gift with each activation purchase then thats fine, but please keep prices as stated!
Yes, you are right BladeGsm, end user will be very lucky at the end.
Now I will try my best to stick at the deal price and I will start to give extra bonus for end user. Your good idea will be my idea too

Thanks for your nice input. Today I will start to thinking what bonus they must get from me.

BR,
Adam
Old 02-27-2006, 05:48   #9 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 77537
Thanks Meter: 8
@adam
u say that cruiser u control , but u selling very cheap for end user... how reseller can get more margin???
i know ppl (all big distributor) only know me sell in very2 cheap.. but they 100% wrong, why cause i see in the market first, i just follow they price, but ppl in here it's wrong.
for bussiness i want got more margin.. so i agree with boss alif30 about you better don't only hear from customer better have to in accompanying evidence
for that upgrade usb smart , from 1st i post in my forum iam selling 450.000 rupiah / 35euro, for this i not comment who destroy price in market

corect me if i'am wrong
BR
honge
Old 02-27-2006, 06:05   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 40602
Thanks Meter: 118
Yeah, selling software repair solution sometimes very hard since some reseller sold some products although they're not listed in reseller list with cheap price. They only calculate small profit but high sales and achieve their monthly limit just to keep them un-kicked from reseller list.

Its wrong to sell price below agreement. And i'm glad adam admit it and correct it right away. I bought most my box fom him and no problem until now. So, problem solved, every1 happy now and start selling again. Topic closed.

br,
s1emens
Old 02-27-2006, 07:26   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by honge
@adam
u say that cruiser u control , but u selling very cheap for end user... how reseller can get more margin???
i know ppl (all big distributor) only know me sell in very2 cheap.. but they 100% wrong, why cause i see in the market first, i just follow they price, but ppl in here it's wrong.
for bussiness i want got more margin.. so i agree with boss alif30 about you better don't only hear from customer better have to in accompanying evidence
for that upgrade usb smart , from 1st i post in my forum iam selling 450.000 rupiah / 35euro, for this i not comment who destroy price in market
corect me if i'am wrong
BR
honge
To end user, I sold cruiser on deal price.

I sold Cruiser at cheap price only for
- Professional Reseller got the best price (100 pcs /each month)
- Reseller got the cheap price (30 pcs /each month)
- Moderator of my forum, got the cheap price (because the are very helpful)
- Other ppl / my friend who always buy from me, will have discount price.
- Other ppl who the first time buy from me, will have deal price.

About your suggestion:
"better don't only hear from customer better have to in accompanying evidence".

You right 100% about that suggestion. I always asking the price by sending sms to other reseller. Actually my friend do that (not me) just to know other reseller's price. And I always keep the price same with other reseller, because if my price higher, I will never sale the products. As you knew, too many competitor in here, right ?

So if you need commitment in price. Lets do it, I agree 100% for this solution. We must have enough profit, right ? As you knew, from time to time the profit in GSM business is lower and lower

And Honge, I already talked about this commitment right ? You must be already knew from your friend Irwan (Symphony Cell). He is my friend too. And Irwan already talked to you, right ? I don't want to fight, more friend is more better.

BR,
Adam
Old 02-27-2006, 14:36   #12 (permalink)
Insane Poster

from long time ago.. i already sell little higher from ur price... if u want know.. but u only hear from cust.. mr honge sell.. in bla..bla.. but u not try to find out how much ur competitor sell to end user.. cause u must know in indonesian place in pulau jawa that price it's very bad.. , as u know for case hwk cable u 100% wrong.. i know from mr irwan, but u just believe fr ur cust .. so what i must do..
for cruiser i only sell little market not good cause u sell with ur packed it's very cheap

Quote:
I always asking the price by sending sms to other reseller
as u know.. if cust ask me how much i sell for xxx then that cust said u sell little lower from my price.. but i just said i can't give u that price.. , in this case i know little.. if u sell that price u will got xxx margin.. but i know it's imposible if u sell that price, i just said sorry i can't give u like ur price..

Quote:
And Honge, I already talked about this commitment right ? You must be already knew from your friend Irwan (Symphony Cell). He is my friend too. And Irwan already talked to you, right ? I don't want to fight, more friend is more better.
for this i know it.. but for case from hwk cable u said 1 word very bad... i know it... u not try to find how much i sell that cable, but u only hear from ur 1 cust.. than u angry to me... i know why.. as u know if i only got provit only 0,5$ i won't sell that cable..
Old 02-27-2006, 15:47   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
from long time ago.. i already sell little higher from ur price... if u want know.. but u only hear from cust.. mr honge sell.. in bla..bla.. but u not try to find out how much ur competitor sell to end user.. cause u must know in indonesian place in pulau jawa that price it's very bad.. , as u know for case hwk cable u 100% wrong.. i know from mr irwan, but u just believe fr ur cust .. so what i must do..
for cruiser i only sell little market not good cause u sell with ur packed it's very cheap
as u know.. if cust ask me how much i sell for xxx then that cust said u sell little lower from my price.. but i just said i can't give u that price.. , in this case i know little.. if u sell that price u will got xxx margin.. but i know it's imposible if u sell that price, i just said sorry i can't give u like ur price..
for this i know it.. but for case from hwk cable u said 1 word very bad... i know it... u not try to find how much i sell that cable, but u only hear from ur 1 cust.. than u angry to me... i know why.. as u know if i only got provit only 0,5$ i won't sell that cable..

Hi Honge,

That time I was very very angry to you. Because my customer cancel 50 pcs HWK Cables (I don't remember the quantity). The cancelation just because you sell lower than me. In fact your cables were came from me too.

I give you (example) $ 7.
I give my customer (example) $ 8.
But you give that customer at $ 7.5. So he cancel the deal. I give you best of the best price, but you kicked me.
Then my customer of course cancel the deal
And I was very angry to you. But once again, I'm very sorry for what I said (very bad word). Those words came from my angry feeling, sorry.

For the "cruiser + ufs3 package", of course I must sale at cheap price. Because it is in 1 package. But for the Cruiser only, I never sell below of deal price. But you sale in your web at lower than my price. Am I complain to you ? No, right. I just make 1 package (cruiser + ufs3) at discount price, is this wrong ?

By the way, this issue will never ending because one of each other always try to be the winner. So better for us to commit the price and stop any calumniate, please. If you have any idea how to commit Indonesian price, please let me know.

By the way, Irwan said the price war came not from me, but from other reseller. I think I knew who is that man He was came from Java island right ? So why he is not in this forum ? You must bring that man into here, because he is your reseller too and he is responsible for this issue.

BR,
Adam
Old 02-27-2006, 18:05   #14 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Because my customer cancel 50 pcs HWK Cables (I don't remember the quantity). The cancelation just because you sell lower than me. In fact your cables were came from me too
this not me... ,cause that user not buy from me...i don't know buy from who.. so this not my fault , maybe some1 use my name or maybe this user use my name.. i only buy from u 50set.. n i'am only sell 6set at that time.. so that not me

Quote:
By the way, this issue will never ending because one of each other always try to be the winner. So better for us to commit the price and stop any calumniate, please. If you have any idea how to commit Indonesian price, please let me know.
for this it's difficult.. cause price in java it;s very sad.. cause to many reseller and to many ppl buy them own self..from china.. but if other island i will follow
Quote:
Irwan said the price war came not from me, but from other reseller. I think I knew who is that man He was came from Java island right ? So why he is not in this forum ? You must bring that man into here, because he is your reseller too and he is responsible for this issue.
this man it's my reseller.. but he never buy ufs3 from me.. he only buy few dongle n few other box from me.. but i know he buy from where..

BR
honge
Old 02-28-2006, 06:58   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 90761
Sonork: 1617079
Thanks Meter: 95
Donate money to this user
Quote:
this not me... ,cause that user not buy from me...i don't know buy from who.. so this not my fault , maybe some1 use my name or maybe this user use my name.. i only buy from u 50set.. n i'am only sell 6set at that time.. so that not me
for this it's difficult.. cause price in java it;s very sad.. cause to many reseller and to many ppl buy them own self..from china.. but if other island i will follow
this man it's my reseller.. but he never buy ufs3 from me.. he only buy few dongle n few other box from me.. but i know he buy from where..
BR
honge
for honge & Mr. adam.

piece2. let`s alot off people in this world see indosian people is very friendship.