GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Alcatel O.T.U.F

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2007, 23:00   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 239523
Thanks Meter: 210
when will u revise price for silver box?

almost six month now that I am waiting for price reduction to buy silver box but nothing is being done. I was able to buy many boxes ( multibox; scrdbox; smti; jaf+pkey; mtbox; setool; cruiser; martech; ust pro2; infinity; ultima light; rocker dongle; furious gold; redbox2; E-box( because of high speed support area). I am now looking for Otuf silver but I think 600$' including dhl) for this box is too high. sorry but It is just what I think. Thanks
Old 03-12-2007, 23:18   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 12088
Thanks Meter: 4
I am afraid that price reduction will not happened in near future.
We will soon release another first in the world and very important solution that will keep price high.
Old 03-13-2007, 13:25   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 60899
Thanks Meter: 792
high price ok, but silver box is difficult to buy, only view resellers with not opening web pages or site under construction or dont even have product like superphonellc, or price even higher than suggested in www.gsmmasters.com, I need good reseller and will buy right now but who? (I wish ipmart would have it, just click and buy and 3 days later I have product).
Old 03-13-2007, 17:51   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 12088
Thanks Meter: 4
You can buy direct from us and you will have it in 3 days.
We plan to remove resellers from our site which do not have boxes on stock.
Contact me on ICQ or MSN or Email and I will send you payment details.