GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > USB-Smart > Panasonic (USB-Smart)

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2006, 10:36   #31 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
agent003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Age: 42
Posts: 787
Member: 19094
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dani146
A - a smart guy. Cool.
So just to PROVE you are wrong !!! I pay you 300 EURO / month to keep an
server (good trafic speed and unmettered !!!) and upload all needed files.
OK ??????????
I am realy waiting for your confirmation.
Sure man... take it easy

You are either very quick or you are also GSM.bz

Another thing!! .... Do you see me complaining about support area??... NO

Also what do you want exactly to prove I am wrong about???

If you are in charge of mainitaining support I tell you now...You are doing an very good job.. no doubt about that

Any chance of uploading test points on there also.... I found sticky here about test points but not for w550... I think it would be better to have these on support (download) area

BR
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 10:40   #32 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
dani146's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Cluj,Romania
Age: 46
Posts: 1,107
Member: 3812
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by agent003
Sure man... take it easy
You are either very quick or you are also GSM.bz
Another thing!! .... Do you see me complaining about support area??... NO
Also what do you want exactly to prove I am wrong about???
If you are in charge of mainitaining support I tell you now...You are doing an very good job.. no doubt about that
Any chance of uploading test points on there also.... I found sticky here about test points but not for w550... I think it would be better to have these on support (download) area
BR
I am an reseller - if you don't know me you can ask many people here
to tell you exactly who I am and what I do since I never hide under a
nick name... I am an reseller of this product and olso I promote this since
zulea olso helped me alot.
I have nothing against you and realy want to help but only when I can...
I was only upset when you make the afirmation that ANYONE can do that.
It is not that easy - trust me. If anyone can - EVERYONE had did that.
But no.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 10:44   #33 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 16
Member: 234357
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by agent003
Sure man... take it easy

You are either very quick or you are also GSM.bz


BR
No way. I'm not dani146, be serious. About quick....sure he's quick, like usbsmart add-ons

Best regards,
GSM.bz
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 11:00   #34 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
agent003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Age: 42
Posts: 787
Member: 19094
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dani146
I am an reseller - if you don't know me you can ask many people here
to tell you exactly who I am and what I do since I never hide under a
nick name... I am an reseller of this product and olso I promote this since
zulea olso helped me alot.
I have nothing against you and realy want to help but only when I can...
I was only upset when you make the afirmation that ANYONE can do that.
It is not that easy - trust me. If anyone can - EVERYONE had did that.
But no.
Ok... appologies accepted

Just to clear things for you a bit more.......

... I did not have you in or anyone else in mind when i said that

What I meant was just because there are alot of files in any support area it doesnt mean that its really good support.... In my opinion its about quality not quantity

I think you do a very important job in what you do for our support and please accept my appologies if you were lead to belive I was personally criticizing what you do.....that was not at all my intention

BR
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 20:29   #35 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
dani146's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Cluj,Romania
Age: 46
Posts: 1,107
Member: 3812
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
Thanks for understanding - no offence intended neither from my part.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 22:39   #36 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
agent003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Age: 42
Posts: 787
Member: 19094
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dani146
Thanks for understanding - no offence intended neither from my part.
no probs friend... if we are human and talk like racional humans everything is solved in peace ....amen

BR
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 01:02   #37 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
garutech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: NIGERIA, GHANA, FOSHAN
Posts: 678
Member: 65222
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.65030
Thanks Meter: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by senz
I hope Zulea won't stop working on SE phones, because that's the only reason I bought USB-smart.

yes of cos zulea i know will continue to update SE .

Zulea rules
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 07:06   #38 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 2,301
Member: 76522
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 30
why u delete my post?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 09:03   #39 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
zulea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Inside Raskal pocket
Posts: 3,320
Member: 5325
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLIFFORD25502
why u delete my post?
Because you was 'out of topic'.
Please try to no more flood this area (USB-Smart SUPPORT) with your personal remarks. If you like more other(s) tool, just go to respective subforum and post there.

Thanks for understanding,
Zulea
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 19:32   #40 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
rampe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Age: 39
Posts: 195
Member: 129016
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
I started this tried !!! to encourage >>

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulea
Because you was 'out of topic'.
Please try to no more flood this area (USB-Smart SUPPORT) with your personal remarks. If you like more other(s) tool, just go to respective subforum and post there.
Thanks for understanding,
Zulea
Yes this was started for 2 reasons to Praise the SE ruler and encourage him to make a multi platform tool ....
It seems that Vahid and Elco both take offense and this is not even there forum ..... Good luck ZULEA kill the Fuc*ers !!! with your ideas.. and best of all noone will buy there devices because of price . Everybody say they love support but they and also me LOVE YOUR PRICE MORE ..( smart unlocker to smart clip = 160 usd ) smart unlocker owners u do the maths cause USB SMART RUNZ THINGZ !!!!hehehehe
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 19:38   #41 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Ashwani Gaur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: CHANDIGARH - INDIA
Age: 55
Posts: 2,006
Member: 2822
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulea
Because you was 'out of topic'.
Please try to no more flood this area (USB-Smart SUPPORT) with your personal remarks. If you like more other(s) tool, just go to respective subforum and post there.
Thanks for understanding,
Zulea
************************************************** **
Pls dont listen to anyone just look what iwant for $20-30 add on:-

JTAG for

1. Panasonic
2. Sagem
3. Motorola

to repair dead phones

Also i can spend $50 For Nokia JTAG for BB5 Unlock (as MASTER Dejan- NOKIA G .O. D) is using.

So pls think seriously as with these functions you can Rule the GSM WORLD and F . U. C. K the MARKET.


PS. i am 50% kidding and Joking

ALL THE BEST GO ADD THESE.

wbr
Ashwani Gaur
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 00:30   #42 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
agent003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Age: 42
Posts: 787
Member: 19094
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwani Gaur
************************************************** **
Pls dont listen to anyone just look what iwant for $20-30 add on:-
JTAG for
1. Panasonic
2. Sagem
3. Motorola
to repair dead phones
Also i can spend $50 For Nokia JTAG for BB5 Unlock (as MASTER Dejan- NOKIA G .O. D) is using.
So pls think seriously as with these functions you can Rule the GSM WORLD and F . U. C. K the MARKET.
PS. i am 50% kidding and Joking
ALL THE BEST GO ADD THESE.
wbr
Ashwani Gaur
I think you are joking a bit more than 50% my friend ....or just tell people you are being sarcastic... otherwise people might get the wrong end of the stick

BR
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 07:16   #43 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 2,301
Member: 76522
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 30
so where this fantastic updates? even where support 4 privious modules? where? thats great that marked is F*CKED but what now?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 17:58   #44 (permalink)
MANOLE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Member:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLIFFORD25502
so where this fantastic updates? even where support 4 privious modules? where? thats great that marked is F*CKED but what now?
No ofense, but for me you look like a setool user that didnt get back the investment and now you are engry because your neighbour is much cheeper than you and you are losing customers.

USB-SMART is a cheep tool with good support.

USB-SMART is a multiplatform, all new updates have real price anounced, no other costs for delivery included.

This is the truth and for some ppl this hurts, but for 90% of the people working in this bussines, distributors, resellers and specialy the end-users USB-SMART is the solution for now and future who make good profit with SMALL investment.

Manole.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 19:14   #45 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
levsha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: gsmcity
Age: 40
Posts: 824
Member: 10505
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.40828
Thanks Meter: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANOLE
No ofense, but for me you look like a setool user that didnt get back the investment and now you are engry because your neighbour is much cheeper than you and you are losing customers.

USB-SMART is a cheep tool with good support.

USB-SMART is a multiplatform, all new updates have real price anounced, no other costs for delivery included.

This is the truth and for some ppl this hurts, but for 90% of the people working in this bussines, distributors, resellers and specialy the end-users USB-SMART is the solution for now and future who make good profit with SMALL investment.

Manole.
My client buyed USB-smart and wants money back because he don't like as works Samsung part of USB-Smart. I'm as an reseller not satisfied. In this moment it's buggy and has limited functionality.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Z3X XMAS BOMB Update. Data Card Smart Tool 1.6 blang Z3X-Team Products 69 09-24-2010 08:53
3days from now the bomb of zulea exploded venuno Off Topic Zone 106 07-17-2009 15:16
What's the probelm with my Usb-smart?? RHF SonyEricsson (USB-Smart) 0 08-24-2006 04:04
Zulea can we unlock the w550 with the usb-smart? wbiz10 SonyEricsson (USB-Smart) 3 12-01-2005 20:22

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:21.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.45753 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO