GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones Hardware Repair Area > Hardware Equipments for GSM

Hardware Equipments for GSM All about Hardware Instruments and equipments like Soldering Stations, Hardware Tools, Oscilloscopes , Frequency Counters ..ext.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2012, 04:10   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1794017
Thanks Meter: 0
Question bUY CODE ON LINE??? Need Good link to start a new Business Tips !!!!

Hi to every one!
i'm a newbie on this great site and i need a list of important link and arcticle about unlocking and flashing GSm .

There are so many post on this forum some time i'm a little lost and confuse.please share with me any link of great article and help me to find basically article for newbie!!!

so i'll start a unlock business this month i gonna buy 3 box (Micro Box* Cyclone Box* Z3x box) for starting my busness.....
what i suppose to know basically before starting unlock mobile|?
thank you advance

I WANNA KNOW ALSO :I HAVE 3 BOX (CYCLONE(V.2). MICRO BOX & Z3X) WOULD I NEED TO BUY CODE oNLINE?
I have 3 boxes I WANNA KNOW IF I'LL HAVE to buy codes online?
* and for what kind of phone we buy code On line? AND WHY NOT USE BOX TO UNLOCK THEM?????

and WHO sell codes online?
Old 08-23-2012, 11:55   #2 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1767369
Thanks Meter: 5
Hi I'm a new starter like yourself and it all depends on how much you have in your pocket to spend on unlocking equipment.
I got NCk dongle and it does most of the unlocking my customers require.
If you do have more funds then you can do more research. For me nck dongle only falls short under the Nokia department but it is very cost effective.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to techheads For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2012, 17:28   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1388004
Sonork: 100.1637034
Thanks Meter: 444
Basically it depends on your customer requests, but you have to know that :

IPHONE : Can be factory unlocked only by request to apple, so only by online service, no tool can do it.
NOKIA : Basically older phone can be unlocked with standalone tool, but all phones that are less than two years old require tool plus credits.
SAMSUNG, BLACKBERRY, HTC, ALCATEL, ZTE : Almost all can be unlocked by tool, standalone.
SONY ERICSSON : The big pin in the a*s*s... older models, no problem, standalone with tool. More recent are unlockable depending on date created. As an exemple, xperia phones are unlockable until 10th week of 2K12, but after this date it depends on access to some server, which are really not easy to get, so you can never tell if you can unlock this phone or not...
SAGEM, MOTOROLA : Worst type of phones... for these crappy s*h*i*t*s, standalone solutions exist for older phones but are really expensive, and for most recent ones it's more reliable to buy codes to online service...

These are general explanations, particular cases exist for each brand, so don't think it is that easy.

My advice would be to start with setool, z3x, nck dongle and universal box to cover 80% of your customer requests.

You will be enough in trouble trying to master these boxes cause none works the same way than the other.

Also keep a little money to buy some kind on computer with xp sp3, I work on a old pentium M laptop, with 1 gb.

Why xp ? because this is the most supported os to work with unlock tools. As it's also better to work to have no antivirus nor firewall, it's better to have a dedicated computer on which you don't check your bank account and all your private stuff.

More to know ?
BR
The Following User Says Thank You to cycofcgb For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 01:28   #4 (permalink)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycofcgb View Post

IPHONE : Can be factory unlocked only by request to apple, so only by online service, no tool can do it.
NOKIA : Basically older phone can be unlocked with standalone tool, but all phones that are less than two years old require tool plus credits.
SAMSUNG, BLACKBERRY, HTC, ALCATEL, ZTE : Almost all can be unlocked by tool, standalone.
SONY ERICSSON : The big pin in the a*s*s... older models, no problem, standalone with tool. More recent are unlockable depending on date created. As an exemple, xperia phones are unlockable until 10th week of 2K12, but after this date it depends on access to some server, which are really not easy to get, so you can never tell if you can unlock this phone or not...
SAGEM, MOTOROLA : Worst type of phones... for these crappy s*h*i*t*s, standalone solutions exist for older phones but are really expensive, and for most recent ones it's more reliable to buy codes to online service...

These are general explanations, particular cases exist for each brand, so don't think it is that easy.

My advice would be to start with setool, z3x, nck dongle and universal box to cover 80% of your customer requests.

You will be enough in trouble trying to master these boxes cause none works the same way than the other.

Also keep a little money to buy some kind on computer with xp sp3, I work on a old pentium M laptop, with 1 gb.

Why xp ? because this is the most supported os to work with unlock tools. As it's also better to work to have no antivirus nor firewall, it's better to have a dedicated computer on which you don't check your bank account and all your private stuff.

More to know ?
BR

thank you my brother Good advice!!!!
i've xp2 i'll start soon
so what you think about furious gold and Mt Box????
to buy code online i may use Master Card or...???
Old 08-25-2012, 11:28   #5 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 173077
Sonork: 100.1594293
Thanks Meter: 2,783
furious gold is a must tool/box, for the serious unlocker..
The Following User Says Thank You to THE CLASH For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2012, 11:52   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE CLASH View Post
furious gold is a must tool/box, for the serious unlocker..
but how much it costs ? suppose i actived all the pack?
Old 08-26-2012, 12:15   #7 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1767369
Thanks Meter: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by cycofcgb View Post

More to know ?
BR
Wow thanks 4 such in depth advice.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to techheads For This Useful Post: