GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones Hardware Repair Area > Hardware Equipments for GSM

Hardware Equipments for GSM All about Hardware Instruments and equipments like Soldering Stations, Hardware Tools, Oscilloscopes , Frequency Counters ..ext.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2005, 13:53   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 23408
Thanks Meter: 22
help! ads battery analyzer

hi.
i have ads batnalyzer and i cant power on. When I connect DC 13.5V screen only blink. To the button on/off does not react. With battery inside at change of polarity writes + /-reversed. What do I do incorrectly?
help me plz.
best regards alex.
Old 03-26-2005, 00:46   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 24581
Thanks Meter: 87
mail me private,i also have this problem but i repair him,this problem always exist if you leave him over night to test batery,solution easy,chep,efective....
regards
Old 03-26-2005, 11:07   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 103520
Thanks Meter: 17
why private post this is a help forum and some peoples here have a Batnalyser, all tips are welcome.

First thing to do with Batnalyser not working is to open and check fuse
Old 03-26-2005, 13:39   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 24581
Thanks Meter: 87
Well my dear friend.Answer is simple.I always try to help everybody and somebody and always give working idea -look all my post.
But for some things when i spend more then 4 days to repair specialy in my service i will give answer but only on private mail.It's not good to share all own solutions with everybody,if you look carefuly this forum always somebody have any working solution and don't want to share.
Of course if you ever need this answer for repair this problem on bat analayzer feel free to contact me.
Regards
p.s don't be angry for my answer-try to understand me
Old 03-27-2005, 00:26   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 103520
Thanks Meter: 17
I understain you and agree 100% for phone repair & unlock
this is not a good thing to share your work with peoples who don't
work to find solution by themself.
But Batnalyzer is not a unlocker instrument and this expensive device is only for pro
I have Batnalyzer because I'm batteries wholesaler and I use it to verify the
bat specifications and this device make very good test and I can print it.
I have no problems this time with it but it's good to know in advance how to repair.

Best regards