Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|Hardware Equipments for GSM All about Hardware Instruments and equipments like Soldering Stations, Hardware Tools, Oscilloscopes , Frequency Counters ..ext.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|11-02-2010, 08:13||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2010
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Use Hot Air Gun / ****er for Removal of SMD ICís without damaging the ICs and the Bo
Dear Sir / Madam,
We represent STEINEL from Germany for their Hot Air Heat Guns useful for various applications.
Microprocessor-controlled, high-end heat gun with temperature control, LCD display and cold air stage for Removal of SMD IC’s & PTH Componets / Microprocessors of Mini Systems, Mobile Phones, CTV, LCD TV, or any other electronic Chassis is difficult using our Normal Soldering Irons. Hot Air Gun is useful to facilitate easy rework without damaging the ICs and the Boards.
Apart from above there many other applications like:
1. Removal of SMD Components and Dualin IC's through Printed Through Hole Circuits (which otherwise would be difficult without the expensive De-soldering Stations, SMD Rework Stations).
2. Removal of small particles that get stuck in the small holes, while removing Dualin IC's through Printed through hole Circuits.
3. Removal of SMD IC's specially Micro Processor for System etc.
4. Removal of moisture on the PCB's can also be done with the Steinel Hot Air Gun.
5. Shrink Sleeving and Shrink Tubing.
6. Softening of Wires in Motors during repairs.
7. Drying of Adhesives / Filters / Activating Emulsions etc.
8. Several other applications where flameless heat is required.
Applications in Refrigerators / Washing Machines / Air-conditions
1. Alignment of Gaskets in the Refrigerators.
2. To Smoothen the Doors of the Refrigerators.
3. To Remove White Marks in HIP **** Moulded Sheets.
4. To Remove Moisture.
5. For drying of metallic parts after washing in water jet
For more details please write to us and we will be happy to assist you.
Board: 022-26731904 / 26731052 Ext # 35 Fax: 022-26731901
Web: Occupancy Sensors, Motion Sensors, PIR Sensors, Lighting Automation, steinel presence sensors, HID Dimming, Hot Air Guns, heat guns, Glue Guns, Automated External Defibrillators, AED and Drugs of Abuse Test Kits, surgical blades, audio video door pho
Web: Heat gun, hot air gun, heat torch, industrial hot air guns and ****ers for heat shrink applications in India by Pammvi
Last edited by pammvi; 11-02-2010 at 08:14. Reason: add one more website
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Need software upgrade for Nokia 5110||ptkrf||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||26||09-25-2012 02:41|
|How can I do a Welcome note for my 6110 a dosn't have any one ?||Viper||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||7||07-18-2012 07:57|
|Seeking for flash nokia 5110 old version (3 version) can exchange for new||Tomas||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||7||11-17-2011 17:08|
|IR between 6150 and IBM TP 600||favdijck||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||3||11-15-2011 12:08|
|needed pinout for carkit(N61xx)||mobileinfo||Nokia Hardware & Hardware-Repair Area||1||12-27-2006 10:20|