GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > SwS Team Products > Redbox

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2007, 11:24   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 13239
Thanks Meter: 3
E259 Killed

I've killed an E259, haven't read it happens in last versions.

How can be repaired with redbox?, there is no flash or eeprom in support site, can I read form other an write to this phone?

I know It can be reapaired, with Furious Vigys, Polar... but I haven't, any way with Redbox?

Regards
Old 01-18-2007, 12:32   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 255764
Thanks Meter: 2
no solution with redbox thy is bug for direct unlock e259 version 10.03 ather time paid attention with this version with redbox et don't flashing with this tools
Old 01-19-2007, 00:16   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 94109
Thanks Meter: 0
No solution with redbox jet... I suggest you to activate PStool af you have SETool original dongle.

Regards, ECS.
Old 01-19-2007, 13:48   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 255764
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecs-gsm View Post
No solution with redbox jet... I suggest you to activate PStool af you have SETool original dongle.

Regards, ECS.
can you explain me pstool please?
Old 01-19-2007, 16:06   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 13239
Thanks Meter: 3
Yes, explain please, I've SETOOL3, and yesterday I buyed Polar Box2, and today phone is alive.

Regards
Old 01-20-2007, 18:23   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 94109
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusangel View Post
Yes, explain please, I've SETOOL3, and yesterday I buyed Polar Box2, and today phone is alive.

Regards
OK, I know about Polarbox, but PSTool is official add-on for SeTool box, activation is not expencive if you have original SeTool doungle. You can ask some authorized SeTool resseler about price.

P.S. I`m sorry because I talk about PSTool in RB section, but it`s true that RB team do not support RB a long time.

Regards, ECS.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:49   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 145648
Sonork: 100.100487 The_Gorr
Thanks Meter: 23,034
brothers,

we sayed many times to be carful with Exxx phones and to read flash before do any thing and don't forget that using read code is more safer

br

<= The_Gorr =>
Old 01-22-2007, 12:55   #8 (permalink)

Member: 247448
Sonork: 100.108039
Thanks Meter: 2,099
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Gorr View Post
brothers,

we sayed many times to be carful with Exxx phones and to read flash before do any thing and don't forget that using read code is more safer

br

<= The_Gorr =>

brothers,

dont loose your time any more
Exxx phones need update to suport new version and mr jalal has stoped suport for this box so prevention is best than cure : dont use red box for exxx direct unlock ; read code only.
too bad box..........................
Old 01-22-2007, 14:04   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Mr taoufik, don't forget that when some teams put paid update for Exxx serie, redbox was the first to offer it free for redbox customers (after 3 years of free support) please don't forget this.

don't forget also that we sayed many and many times to be carful with lastest version of new Exxx phones (we sayed many times PLEASE read full flash before changing language, PLEASE use read code for newer phones it's more safer .....) don't forget it...

so don't come now blaming sws team cause i u can see support continue and very soon u'll get the news that all waiting for, so please be more professional

br

<= The_Gorr =>

Quote:
Originally Posted by taoufik.om View Post
brothers,

dont loose your time any more
Exxx phones need update to suport new version and mr jalal has stoped suport for this box so prevention is best than cure : dont use red box for exxx direct unlock ; read code only.
too bad box..........................

Last edited by The_Gorr; 01-22-2007 at 14:52.
Old 01-22-2007, 16:42   #10 (permalink)

Member: 247448
Sonork: 100.108039
Thanks Meter: 2,099
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Gorr View Post
Mr taoufik, don't forget that when some teams put paid update for Exxx serie, redbox was the first to offer it free for redbox customers (after 3 years of free support) please don't forget this.

don't forget also that we sayed many and many times to be carful with lastest version of new Exxx phones (we sayed many times PLEASE read full flash before changing language, PLEASE use read code for newer phones it's more safer .....) don't forget it...

so don't come now blaming sws team cause i u can see support continue and very soon u'll get the news that all waiting for, so please be more professional

br

<= The_Gorr =>
i can respect you sir because i khnow that you are a good man but sws team sorry
in order to be profesionel sir dont forget that all red box owner are unsatisfied and blame thit team so this is not my single idea
in order to be profesionel read full flash before changing language or unlocking loose a lot of time ; you can try with vygis tool box and you will see the diferance
in order to be profesional , we must tell truth no more update this is the reality and for me this not a problem but this section must be remouved to temporary closed .
sorry again brother.
Old 01-22-2007, 17:25   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

brother i respect u too, and u'r right about what u sayed except about (box is dead) if julvir don't came here and tell us that he stop the support, if i don't receive any confirmation about this, for me, support is not dead and that's why i still answer here and help, but beleave me, the day when i'm sure about the end of this team, i'll post this by my self.

thanks for ur anderstunding

br

<= The_Gorr =>

Quote:
Originally Posted by taoufik.om View Post
i can respect you sir because i khnow that you are a good man but sws team sorry
in order to be profesionel sir dont forget that all red box owner are unsatisfied and blame thit team so this is not my single idea
in order to be profesionel read full flash before changing language or unlocking loose a lot of time ; you can try with vygis tool box and you will see the diferance
in order to be profesional , we must tell truth no more update this is the reality and for me this not a problem but this section must be remouved to temporary closed .
sorry again brother.