GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > SwS Team Products > Redbox

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2006, 16:49   #16 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 106700
Thanks Meter: 47

lante is not very professional; try Mr Em-5 which is aside lante in quanzoung; they have better care for customer and will respond to your query very quickly.
i used to buy at lante; not anymore!

Old 06-07-2006, 17:12   #17 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 111665
Sonork: 104250
Thanks Meter: 180
Guys !! If reseller is genuine ! Then He will Definately Provide u solution Or might b he will Pay u back !

But If his mentality is Diffrent and he dont want to Remain in GSM Bizz ! Then he will Not !

I hope for Few $$$ he will not make his reputation BAD !

AS Mr. Raskal said he Has Established Good Bizz ! Paying over 1500 Labours/ employees ! Having 3 Companies !

Old 06-07-2006, 17:18   #18 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 10485
Sonork: 100.66876
Thanks Meter: 396
Choose others reseller from www.sws-redbox.com , then users dont know that reseller paid you or not (that is your problem), then later, you will say that "block all boxes from that reseller". This is your own problem with your reseller when you let them be that!

Old 06-07-2006, 18:30   #19 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 21365
Thanks Meter: 92
Don't waist Your time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoang
Choose others reseller from www.sws-redbox.com , then users dont know that reseller paid you or not (that is your problem), then later, you will say that "block all boxes from that reseller". This is your own problem with your reseller when you let them be that!
..ppl....I'm verry sorry to see that mr.Juvlir make move like these....the same old storry...end userrs must pay for every STUPID mistake maded by Manufactuer and Reasiler!!!!
Maybe @SWS Team gona pay to me these 3 dead Alcatel VLE5....dead by RedBox??? And now is almost 3 months since last "Free Update First In The World" for "flashing" Alcatel VLE5 phones....ccccc...

Old 06-08-2006, 22:02   #20 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 66399
Thanks Meter: 42
Any newz for support?
pay or ...?

Old 06-09-2006, 08:22   #21 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 76522
Thanks Meter: 30
next step may be were blocking all boxes because some user will name them ch**ters ) and we need pay 4 it all of us )

Old 06-09-2006, 14:46   #22 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 14259
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by julvir
Why not, speak to him , is 1 year story, maybe more ...

he take redbox and say will pay cash , finaly take box and test it and told me will pay later,

finaly no money come , as i guess is not a cheater i have wait little 2 month and ask him again , and again and again until 13 months !!

last month i ask him , he told me " the boss " dont want to pay , so block all box

so is done

call him and see ... but trust me , 13 month is fair from me allready no ?

and you know me , i am not impulsive for done this without thinking much before

BR
julvir

PS : @ ALL user , sorry if this affect you , but is the only way for you pressure him to get your money back , next time you may choice a good retailer

BR
Julvir, why you told a lie here like a baby?
1) The contract subscribed at 2004 is that: we sold all, and pay all; you know it last time when you were in ShenZhen;
2) We LanteNet grew up since 1998 from one small shop to one cooperate group with more than 1500 employees, 2 sales companies, 3 factories, never owed any payment to any suppliers all over the world. Every month we payed nearly one million USD to our suppliers, why we owed you? How much you declared is yours money we doesn't pay?
3) For GSM business, I forgot about one year, we turned us to Flex Printed Circuit since 2004. Today one friend called me, and told me JULVIR is blurring LanteNET, I came.
4) You owed us 1000pcs Sagem dongles, each cost US$25, you haven't pay to us any cent ! I hardly remember this payment from you, it's too little; but you are not doing business, I open it and please calculate the balance you owe to us LanteNET.

BR
Woods

Old 06-09-2006, 14:58   #23 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3173
Sonork: 100.100
Thanks Meter: 17,098
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodschang
Julvir, why you told a lie here like a baby?
1) The contract subscribed at 2004 is that: we sold all, and pay all; you know it last time when you were in ShenZhen;
2) We LanteNet grew up since 1998 from one small shop to one cooperate group with more than 1500 employees, 2 sales companies, 3 factories, never owed any payment to any suppliers all over the world. Every month we payed nearly one million USD to our suppliers, why we owed you? How much you declared is yours money we doesn't pay?
3) For GSM business, I forgot about one year, we turned us to Flex Printed Circuit since 2004. Today one friend called me, and told me JULVIR is blurring LanteNET, I came.
4) You owed us 1000pcs Sagem dongles, each cost US$25, you haven't pay to us any cent ! I hardly remember this payment from you, it's too little; but you are not doing business, I open it and please calculate the balance you owe to us LanteNET.

BR
Woods

Woods , you make here some " not small " mistakes

1) in 2004 , no contract was done ! , but in 2005 , YOU say me you will pay when you sell and your stock was 140 boxes , and last month your stock was 40 pcs ! so when you pay the 100 pcs ?
also , dont forget only YOU say :" you pay when you sell ", this was not the first deal !

2) you know how much you have to pay, last month you declare me ! you dont want to pay , is not true ?

3) this not my problem ...

4) when we done deal for Sagem dongle ( CRD1 clone ) was for make for you 300 pcs of this dongle for new sagem , and you pay me with the 700 other pcs ! THIS was the deal , but like allways after 2 weeks and after have send to france the 1000 dongles ( without cable and without power cable !! so useless) you change again the deal and say : finaly we not want the 300 pcs !

after this, i tell you so i dont want it , and you have send me email about is ok i can keep this dongles ! so why again put this dongles in deal ? maybe because you change your choice each 3 minutes !

also hardware cost of this dongle is 4 USD , how you can ask 25 USD now this uncredible man !

FINAL : like i say you last month , pay me and i send you the Sagem back ! and is finish , YOU answer me : No we prefere get all boxes blocked and not pay you, boss say this, i make this ,

You not say me that ?

so why you not agree with this ? i was waiting you to pay 16 or 17 month woods , u not think is little too much ?

BR

Old 06-09-2006, 15:47   #24 (permalink)
4R
No Life Poster

Member: 15800
Thanks Meter: 66
Thumbs up re lante

Quote:
Woods , you make here some " not small " mistakes

1) in 2004 , no contract was done ! , but in 2005 , YOU say me you will pay when you sell and your stock was 140 boxes , and last month your stock was 40 pcs ! so when you pay the 100 pcs ?
also , dont forget only YOU say :" you pay when you sell ", this was not the first deal !

2) you know how much you have to pay, last month you declare me ! you dont want to pay , is not true ?

3) this not my problem ...

4) when we done deal for Sagem dongle ( CRD1 clone ) was for make for you 300 pcs of this dongle for new sagem , and you pay me with the 700 other pcs ! THIS was the deal , but like allways after 2 weeks and after have send to france the 1000 dongles ( without cable and without power cable !! so useless) you change again the deal and say : finaly we not want the 300 pcs !

after this, i tell you so i dont want it , and you have send me email about is ok i can keep this dongles ! so why again put this dongles in deal ? maybe because you change your choice each 3 minutes !

also hardware cost of this dongle is 4 USD , how you can ask 25 USD now this uncredible man !

FINAL : like i say you last month , pay me and i send you the Sagem back ! and is finish , YOU answer me : No we prefere get all boxes blocked and not pay you, boss say this, i make this ,

You not say me that ?

so why you not agree with this ? i was waiting you to pay 16 or 17 month woods , u not think is little too much ?

BR

Bro.,this is not good/fare to all of us you will block all lante's RedBox so who is the losser!not you but the end user!..don't settle in this way like blocking box..but you can remove lante as your reseler....!!

Old 06-09-2006, 15:51   #25 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3173
Sonork: 100.100
Thanks Meter: 17,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3R
who is the losser!not you but the end user

Me too , and surly more then u think ! ,

end user will have solution for solve this ,

let see if lante will pay what he have to pay !

Old 06-10-2006, 06:40   #26 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 152821
Thanks Meter: 67
Quote:
Me too , and surly more then u think ! ,

end user will have solution for solve this ,

let see if lante will pay what he have to pay !
this is not our problem,we buy redbox in the phillippines because we know that we can defend on the redbox team not because of lante.we are the end user that is really affected not lante,I know he doesnt care anymore about us.but Julvir you act like a kid,your act is the manifestation of your immaturity and your entire product will suffer.pls. we are begging you to give us a chance to access your site again as we are the buyer of genuine redbox.as a human,I know you have conscience.

Old 06-10-2006, 14:52   #27 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 79315
Thanks Meter: 6,024
i think if block no good for redbox fans , if like this all the redbox fans will be an innocent person, as i know before give the promissory to them, but just now block all of that ! fans will be lose money , u said u also not got money from them , that' s u with lante problem , why bring pressure to bear on the fans's box ! that's mean notice all fans just return it to lante ?

BR.,

Denis

Old 06-10-2006, 19:45   #28 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Gsmdenis::.
that' s u with lante problem , why bring pressure to bear on the fans's box ! that's mean notice all fans just return it to lante ?
actually i agree.
thereis many ways how to get money back without making problemz to end users.. (court, mafia , etc,etc.. and atleast big noise in community like "THEY are cheaters")

Old 06-10-2006, 19:47   #29 (permalink)
Freak Poster

maybe in next week i got some maxon...
so... what i supose to do? start asking here for someone who downloads these files for me?

Old 06-12-2006, 02:30   #30 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 260002
Thanks Meter: 8
@julvir

I hope you can resolve this problem guys.

This is a bad news, not good story .

Closed Thread