GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > SwS Team Products > Redbox

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2005, 16:39   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 137002
Thanks Meter: 2
redbox killed my LG U8330?

Hi all,
I tried to unlock an LG U8330 using the last update of "redbox total lg3g commander", but instead, the phone died and doesn't switch on any more, so I downloaded a full patch and I upload it to the phone, and I've set it to factory settings and all what I've got now is a phone which doesn't switch on only when charging, I'm now facing a huge probleme, some freinds told me that I should never use the unlock function with LG U8330, if it is so, I wonder, why it is enabled? was there an error? I hope that someone of you could help me. I hope I solve this and see the phone alive again asap.
thanks ever so much for any reply.

Old 08-24-2005, 17:32   #2 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 81970
Thanks Meter: 0
next time use some professionel tools moez use vigys and good luck

Old 08-24-2005, 18:28   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2147
Sonork: 63246:Paderf
Thanks Meter: 20
@moez.mobiline
just unlock phone after you flash it with 4 original flash file and your problem wil work i have answer to this question more than time plz read little before asking.

@thetunisiancrow
if you not like my box don't use it and go use "professional tool".. and i suggest you to see in forum section for all soft that do LG3G and see ..i have explain why phone dead in same frimware after unlock button, not just with redbox but with all software in market ..we use same way if you understand that !

Old 08-24-2005, 18:44   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 24023
Sonork: 100.61317
Thanks Meter: 2,630
Donate money to this user
strange !! RedBox never kill any LG3G before !!
juste do instruction like say Mr PADERF
good worck RedBox

Old 08-24-2005, 22:25   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 59797
Thanks Meter: 76
Hey, Redbox kills LG 3G phones ...

It killed my LG U8330, and when I tried to apply special unlock flash (4 files) it was dead and now it does not connect, only 30% connection and then "Phone does not respond", where is the problem mr Paderf????

BR
simplex

Old 08-25-2005, 00:08   #6 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 81970
@paderf
with all my respect to u jalel but with my experiance with all box and dungle in lg 3g i have many dead phones not with red box only also with setool and many other i succeed only to revive lg only with vigys so red box have very beautiful scoop but in this case i show my experiance man so i hope next time that u get critic with smile face because without critics no one can go ahead
please u should personaly do a support with french language in french forum because most of member don't understand english
salam
the tunisian crow

Old 08-25-2005, 01:40   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2147
Sonork: 63246:Paderf
Thanks Meter: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplex
Hey, Redbox kills LG 3G phones ...

It killed my LG U8330, and when I tried to apply special unlock flash (4 files) it was dead and now it does not connect, only 30% connection and then "Phone does not respond", where is the problem mr Paderf????

BR
simplex
use Test point and choose in menu 8330 with TP than make just unlock and your phone will be alive
@thetunisiancrow
i always help anyone ask without problem..but when see somone start telling bad things without test or know how soft work, this no one can accept it!! because in this situation is not a critic is insult ..critic is to show me some things that miss in my soft or some addon exist in oder tool and in mine no,
i still repeat to all that all soft exist in market work same. in redbox, vygis, setools soft we offer personal flashing for full backup and repair your phone with destroyed gdfs or oder problem..in oder tools you found just original flasher.. and all soft below you can revive any dead LG and unlock it without problem.

Regards,

Old 08-25-2005, 07:28   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 94109
Quote:
Originally Posted by moez.mobiline
Hi all,
I tried to unlock an LG U8330 using the last update of "redbox total lg3g commander", but instead, the phone died and doesn't switch on any more, so I downloaded a full patch and I upload it to the phone, and I've set it to factory settings and all what I've got now is a phone which doesn't switch on only when charging, I'm now facing a huge probleme, some freinds told me that I should never use the unlock function with LG U8330, if it is so, I wonder, why it is enabled? was there an error? I hope that someone of you could help me. I hope I solve this and see the phone alive again asap.
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=228631

Old 08-25-2005, 17:00   #9 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 18022
Sonork: 1574868
Thanks Meter: 192
@moez
i have revived your phone using my furious box !!!
i think you need some lessons for unlocking!!

br

Old 08-25-2005, 17:38   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3936
Thanks Meter: 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by moez.mobiline
Hi all,

first :in this case just write full repair flash in bif format using U8330 TP :
phone wont power up don't panick
second:still using Tp upload the 4 original files for 8130 not conversion files
read NCK and you have a fully working phone
regards

Closed Thread