GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > SwS Team Products > Redbox

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2006, 17:35   #1 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 21296
Thanks Meter: 328
Problems with DeepFreeze and Redbox.

I recently have installed DeepFreeze cause I am tired of formatting my PC almost weekly ( the reason for this is that I install many programs for different phone management, repair and unlock tasks, and computer slows down very fast), and installed also the Redbox Installer and at the first time it worked very well - almost all programs opened for the first time without the famous "Bad Key File" messages.
But now I have problems opening the programs with the first "redbox.sws" file that I generated for the first time after installing the setup. I thawed DeepFreeze and installed again the Redbox installer and got the "redbox.sws" file again and copied to all the folders, but when I freeze again I encounter problems, and now I am unable to get any more "redbox.sws" files from the server, so I have problems when I want to run Redbox softwares, and I am using right now just the old .exes which had the "xxxxxxxxxxx.key" file, and the programs open very well for the first time that I double-click on them.
Any advice
Old 04-26-2006, 18:17   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 145648
Sonork: 100.100487 The_Gorr
Thanks Meter: 23,034
Pm julvir and send him your box sn, he will reset your key from server, to be able to download a new key

but you have to save your key in a secure folder (don't forget this)

br

<= The_Gorr =>

Quote:
Originally Posted by byteforce
I recently have installed DeepFreeze cause I am tired of formatting my PC almost weekly ( the reason for this is that I install many programs for different phone management, repair and unlock tasks, and computer slows down very fast), and installed also the Redbox Installer and at the first time it worked very well - almost all programs opened for the first time without the famous "Bad Key File" messages.
But now I have problems opening the programs with the first "redbox.sws" file that I generated for the first time after installing the setup. I thawed DeepFreeze and installed again the Redbox installer and got the "redbox.sws" file again and copied to all the folders, but when I freeze again I encounter problems, and now I am unable to get any more "redbox.sws" files from the server, so I have problems when I want to run Redbox softwares, and I am using right now just the old .exes which had the "xxxxxxxxxxx.key" file, and the programs open very well for the first time that I double-click on them.
Any advice
Old 05-01-2006, 16:51   #3 (permalink)

I have again the same problem. Julvir resetted my key and I downloaded it again and started to test all the .EXEs and I arrived till Panasonic and then at Panasonic exes I encountered the problem again and now no one of the programs open - I always have the same "Bad Key File" message. Otherwise the older exes are all opening at the first try with the old key file. Can the problem be that I putted the new .SWS file together with the old EXEs and old KEY file?
Any advice Julvir?
I need to solve this problem urgently, cause it is making me mad.
Old 05-01-2006, 17:12   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

contact me via msn i can resolve your problem

br

<= The_Gorr =>

Quote:
I have again the same problem. Julvir resetted my key and I downloaded it again and started to test all the .EXEs and I arrived till Panasonic and then at Panasonic exes I encountered the problem again and now no one of the programs open - I always have the same "Bad Key File" message. Otherwise the older exes are all opening at the first try with the old key file. Can the problem be that I putted the new .SWS file together with the old EXEs and old KEY file?
Any advice Julvir?
Old 05-04-2006, 12:37   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3173
Sonork: 100.100
Thanks Meter: 17,098
Quote:
Any advice Julvir?

After restart you normaly can restart the exe

if can not , i really dont know why :-(
Old 05-04-2006, 15:05   #6 (permalink)

I have come to a conclusion that the problem does not lie on DeepFreeze, but there is a bug with Redbox softwares, cause when I received the second key, I open some programs, but when I want to open the Panasonic soft then comes the Bad Key File message. And should the key be the same as I had before, eg 162a3a445464.key? Now it has another value.
And if your soft is not 100% good, then don't put restrictions on me for downloading the Key files till I resolve the problem, cause if I receive any phone that I should use Redbox I must return it. Plus many times I returned many phones that Redbox cannot unlock - sometimes new version, sometimes any bug, etc.
Old 05-04-2006, 15:10   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
I have come to a conclusion that the problem does not lie on DeepFreeze, but there is a bug with Redbox softwares, cause when I received the second key, I open some programs, but when I want to open the Panasonic soft then comes the Bad Key File message. And should the key be the same as I had before, eg 162a3a445464.key? Now it has another value.

only need be .sws now for can work

also this problem can come from our themida packer / protector ,

only panasonic make you problem ?
Old 05-04-2006, 15:15   #8 (permalink)

I just opened the Alcatel 152 exe with the .SWS key? I am really surprised how it opened now? But is it normal that I don't have the old Key value in the BOX ID field? Now I have there just ACACACACACACAC
Old 05-04-2006, 15:19   #9 (permalink)

Now all programs are opening. What is happening here?
Old 05-04-2006, 15:43   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
I just opened the Alcatel 152 exe with the .SWS key? I am really surprised how it opened now? But is it normal that I don't have the old Key value in the BOX ID field? Now I have there just ACACACACACACAC

Ok , you have juste very bad connection with the box , ACACACACAC or E2E2E2E2E2E is bad connection with box ,

so juste change LPT cable for see

but your problem come from LPT connection
Old 05-04-2006, 17:46   #11 (permalink)

But I have ACACACACAC from the begining, even when the programs open and they work with ACACACACAC present, but I have again problems after restart - they are not opening now anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by julvir
Ok , you have juste very bad connection with the box , ACACACACAC or E2E2E2E2E2E is bad connection with box ,

so juste change LPT cable for see

but your problem come from LPT connection
Old 05-04-2006, 18:07   #12 (permalink)

If it was a cable problem then why the old exes with the red icon open at the first time and I never in my life opened them more easy, with a single click. I had before the same problem with the those, but now I have the problem with these new ones.
Old 05-04-2006, 18:19   #13 (permalink)

Can you reset one more time my key and let me check if the progs open with new key?
Old 05-04-2006, 18:21   #14 (permalink)

I am trying to open the progs on another PC but the same is happening there...
Old 05-04-2006, 18:26   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

freind please :

ACACACACAC and E2E2E2E2E2E are code error and from these code we can understund the problem and determinate the solution...
so if Julvir tell you that ACACACACAC or E2E2E2E2E2E means bad connection with box, so it's not mean that's a key problem

br

<= The_Gorr =>

Quote:
If it was a cable problem then why the old exes with the red icon open at the first time and I never in my life opened them more easy, with a single click. I had before the same problem with the those, but now I have the problem with these new ones.