GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > SwS Team Products > Redbox

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2006, 20:03   #1 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
julvir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: StarSystem
Posts: 4,836
Member: 3173
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.100
Thanks Meter: 16,410
Arrow UPDATE 13 04 06 - SwS_TOTAL_LG_3G_COMMANDER: LG3G unlock corrected


New redbox REGISTRATION system, follow the PDF file in /members/setup/

ADD TOTALY NEW SOFT FOR FREE !



SwS_TOTAL_LG_3G_COMMANDER.exe
- LG3G corrected and approuved


NEW SETUP_REDBOX.EXE with inside all lastest software !

http://www.sws-redbox.com/members/se...tup_redbox.exe

SwS_TOTAL_ALCTEL 152 TCL G06_COMMANDER.exe
SwS_TOTAL_Alcatel_VLE5_COMMANDER.exe
SwS_TOTAL_DBTEL_J6_COMMANDER.exe
SwS_TOTAL_EMBLAZE_STRING6_COMMANDER.exe
SwS_TOTAL_LG_3G_COMMANDER.exe
SwS_TOTAL_MAXON_Commander.exe
SwS_TOTAL_Maxon_O2x1_7970_PCB3_COMMANDER.exe
SwS_TOTAL_TRIUM_Commander.exe
SwS_TOTAL_Nec_Commander.exe
SwS_TOTAL_PHILIPS_COMMANDER.exe
SwS_TOTAL_Benq_Sharp_VK_Commander.exe
SwS_TOTAL_THOSHIBA_Commander.exe
SwS_TOTAL_O2X3_BENQS700_Commander.exe
SwS_TOTAL_NEWGEN_Commander.exe
SwS_TOTAL_NEW_NEC_PANASONIC_CALC.exe
SwS_TOTAL_PANA_CALC_COMMANDER.exe
SwS_TOTAL_PANASONIC_CABLE_COMMANDER.exe
SwS_TOTAL_LG_2G_COMMANDER.exe
SwS_TOTAL_LOBSTER_COMMANDER.exe
SwS_TOTAL_AIRNESS_COMMANDER.exe
SwS_TOTAL_NEW_VS_PANASONIC_CABLE.exe
SwS_TOTAL_VITEL_Commander.exe

www.sws-redbox.com

BR
Julvir
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 15:02   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
rajabrotherscom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: rajabrothers communications
Age: 37
Posts: 1,710
Member: 155773
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1606514
Thanks Meter: 83
Cool

a.o.a and hi to all

thanx for big fix lg 3g gr8 work .

br raja
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 15:41   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
mehta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: india
Age: 39
Posts: 394
Member: 102598
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 61
Thumbs up

g8 work thanks julvir thanks a lot
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 16:26   #4 (permalink)
eko
No Life Poster
 
eko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,317
Member: 30098
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 29
Great work from RED BOX team, thanks.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 16:32   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
CONTACT-GSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: EGYPT
Age: 37
Posts: 1,514
Member: 11571
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 24
julvir that is very good ,
but if you want throw the bomb, release unlock u880 .


br
tata
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 16:35   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
LOUAI2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: BISKRA
Age: 49
Posts: 865
Member: 192230
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 104
hi ......................
work thanks julvir and paderf thanks a lot

good job
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 14:07   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
kimo59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 38
Posts: 585
Member: 183437
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 96
Thank you, but sorry, lg 8290 : "unlocking plz wait ... error", is there anyone who success in unlocking this model with redbox2 ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 14:10   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
hitibiti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Canada
Age: 39
Posts: 7,827
Member: 24023
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.61317
Thanks Meter: 2,565
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimo59
Thank you, but sorry, lg 8290 : "unlocking plz wait ... error", is there anyone who success in unlocking this model with redbox2 ?
this modelis suoprted pleas try many time and post result
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 21:30   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
kimo59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 38
Posts: 585
Member: 183437
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 96
thx for answer , i 've got five pieces, no way my friend, tried with 2 lg 7050 cables and two u8110, where 's the mistake ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 09:56   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
kaaniletisim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: ==WORLD==
Age: 44
Posts: 1,018
Member: 79065
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1646746
Thanks Meter: 78
thx goooood........
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 12:39   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: ouarzazat-moroc
Age: 46
Posts: 232
Member: 184540
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 22
redbox can't unlock lg8290.if is the opposite show us to it procedure of decodage
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 13:32   #12 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6
Member: 156290
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
unlock LG U880 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by julvir
New redbox REGISTRATION system, follow the PDF file in /members/setup/

ADD TOTALY NEW SOFT FOR FREE !



SwS_TOTAL_LG_3G_COMMANDER.exe
- LG3G corrected and approuved


NEW SETUP_REDBOX.EXE with inside all lastest software !

http://www.sws-redbox.com/members/se...tup_redbox.exe

SwS_TOTAL_ALCTEL 152 TCL G06_COMMANDER.exe
SwS_TOTAL_Alcatel_VLE5_COMMANDER.exe
SwS_TOTAL_DBTEL_J6_COMMANDER.exe
SwS_TOTAL_EMBLAZE_STRING6_COMMANDER.exe
SwS_TOTAL_LG_3G_COMMANDER.exe
SwS_TOTAL_MAXON_Commander.exe
SwS_TOTAL_Maxon_O2x1_7970_PCB3_COMMANDER.exe
SwS_TOTAL_TRIUM_Commander.exe
SwS_TOTAL_Nec_Commander.exe
SwS_TOTAL_PHILIPS_COMMANDER.exe
SwS_TOTAL_Benq_Sharp_VK_Commander.exe
SwS_TOTAL_THOSHIBA_Commander.exe
SwS_TOTAL_O2X3_BENQS700_Commander.exe
SwS_TOTAL_NEWGEN_Commander.exe
SwS_TOTAL_NEW_NEC_PANASONIC_CALC.exe
SwS_TOTAL_PANA_CALC_COMMANDER.exe
SwS_TOTAL_PANASONIC_CABLE_COMMANDER.exe
SwS_TOTAL_LG_2G_COMMANDER.exe
SwS_TOTAL_LOBSTER_COMMANDER.exe
SwS_TOTAL_AIRNESS_COMMANDER.exe
SwS_TOTAL_NEW_VS_PANASONIC_CABLE.exe
SwS_TOTAL_VITEL_Commander.exe

www.sws-redbox.com

BR
Julvir
hi! is this software for unlocking LG U880 or is this phone not yet supported?
and the link requires login. can I have the login please? thank you for any answers /regards david.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 18:38   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
foufou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mouscron/ Belguim
Age: 41
Posts: 1,261
Member: 18703
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitibiti
this modelis suoprted pleas try many time and post result
8290 is not supported by red-box mr hitbiti
it same samsung 3g model waiting for next update
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 16:54   #14 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
julvir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: StarSystem
Posts: 4,836
Member: 3173
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.100
Thanks Meter: 16,410
Arrow

- TOTAL SwS LG3G COMMANDER: UPDATE!
SWS_TOTAL_LG_3G_COMMANDER_V2.1.exe Uploaded

- FAST UNLOCK for ALL VERSION OF :8150, 8210 and 8290 !!!! ( bugs corrected )
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 07:59   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Allunlockingsource's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SPAIN-----UK
Posts: 2,004
Member: 333439
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1589101
Thanks Meter: 614
Redbox is not Direct unlocking Lg 3 8120 what problem in softwares
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
UPDATE 13 04 06 - SwS_TOTAL_O2X3_BENQS700_Commander : O2X3 BENQ S700 julvir Redbox 9 03-24-2007 16:35
UPDATE 13 04 06 - SwS_TOTAL_NEW_NEC_PANASONIC_CALC : NEC 343 NEC 121 siemens CL75 julvir Redbox 48 10-25-2006 13:03
UPDATE 13 04 06 - SwS_TOTAL_PHILIPS_COMMANDER : 25 new Firmware julvir Redbox 5 04-29-2006 22:47
UPDATE 13 04 06 - SwS_TOTAL_NEWGEN_Commander : C800 E1100 julvir Redbox 3 04-14-2006 16:37
UPDATE 13 04 06 - SwS_TOTAL_AIRNESS_Commander : AIR99 julvir Redbox 2 04-14-2006 15:21

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:10.



Powered by Searchlight © 2018 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.42412 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO