GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > WotanServer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2007, 19:29   #1 (permalink)

Member: 123606
Thanks Meter: 0
Unhappy Flash files not working (when downloading)

Hello everyone, this is my first post and this forum rocks! I have a problem here, I bought credits for to flash my cellphone (Sony Z710i) but when I plug it in (I followed instructions) and it starts downloading, after the 3 download it says that the MAIN: is wrong or something like that and then it says that files will be deleted, fetch it again and it finishes, is there a problem with the server or what, i've tried to download the files in different computers, different places and no luck, anyone know how to download them or how to make it work? Let me know as soon as possible, this cellphone is my girlfriend's (a present for her), thanks alot!
Old 02-27-2007, 13:08   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 94720
Thanks Meter: 6
Try a different version?
Old 03-04-2007, 13:26   #3 (permalink)

Member: 424961
Thanks Meter: 0
I have problem with ftp connection to eagle.wotanserver.com. It always time out. Tried on another ISP and it works. Might worth a try.
Old 03-06-2007, 14:31   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 235485
Thanks Meter: 5
You must have FTP port 21 allowed on your AP/firewall or if using proxy or non-standard internet configuration you must Internet Explorer configured properly working with FTP. Sometimes non-quality connection leads to corrupted download (i think this is your case). You can download required files at wotanserver.com at My Account after log in.

WotanServer | SE debranding and disable camera shooter sound