GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   JAF Xtras (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f383/)
-   -   FREE PANA: ST60,A10x, CL50, G5x/G70, GD55, ST55, X300,CL75, N343i (N121), TS10, SC3 (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f383/free-pana-st60-a10x-cl50-g5x-g70-gd55-st55-x300-cl75-n343i-n121-ts10-sc3-241292/)

cavite_devil 10-17-2005 00:47

FREE PANA: ST60,A10x, CL50, G5x/G70, GD55, ST55, X300,CL75, N343i (N121), TS10, SC3
 
Thnaks For This Update :D :D
BR
c2r2gsm

Raskal 10-17-2005 00:49

Free Pansonic calculator for JAF users
 
A unlock code calculator for :

Panasonic: A10x, CL50, G5x/G70, GD55, ST55, X300
NEC: 342, e101
Philips: 568



All codes old and new supported.
http://files.odeon.cn/JAF_Main_Softw...ger12beta2.rar
To avoid reselling codes only 20 codes are allowed in 60 days. So after 60 days another 20 credits will be added.
This is a free service for original JAF box owners. If you don't like it just don't use it.

This service is without support. If you don't like this then don't use it.
You do not need any cable, any activation, all you need is download the software, connect your JAF box calculate codes and make money.


It's a beta, if you find bugs, please post it, this is the reson i open this thread here.


I want to remind that there is no way to cumulate credits not used in after 60
days!


B.R.,
Raskal

shirokov 10-17-2005 00:51

Great update! :)
Thanks, J.A.F. Team!

Good luck!

irishclips 10-17-2005 01:02

Nice one Raskal and JAF
Thank you!

catik 10-17-2005 01:13

greatt thx jaf team ................

::.imeimate.:: 10-17-2005 01:23

very nice update
thx alot

ChelasGsm 10-17-2005 02:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raskal
A unlock code calculator for :
Panasonic: A10x, CL50, G5x/G70, GD55, ST55, X300
NEC: 342, e101
Philips: 568

All codes old and new supported.
http://files.odeon.cn/JAF_Main_Softw...ger12beta2.rar
To avoid reselling codes only 20 codes are allowed in 60 days. So after 60 days another 20 credits will be added.
This is a free service for original JAF box owners. If you don't like it just don't use it.
This service is without support. If you don't like this then don't use it.
You do not need any cable, any activation, all you need is download the software, connect your JAF box calculate codes and make money.

It's a beta, if you find bugs, please post it, this is the reson i open this thread here.

I want to remind that there is no way to cumulate credits not used in after 60
days!

B.R.,
Raskal


one kestion if user use all logs then we can buy some logs from jaff team or have to wait the 60 days

Raskal 10-17-2005 02:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChelasGsm
one kestion if user use all logs then we can buy some logs from jaff team or have to wait the 60 days

Yes, if can not wait 60 days can buy from us.

B.R.,
Raskal

unlockteam 10-17-2005 03:15

Great man!!! Great BOX!! Great team!!!

The_Gorr 10-17-2005 03:52

nice tool JAF team :)

thanks

BR

<= The_Gorr =>

FullFLASHgSMPH 10-17-2005 04:12

Jaf Team
 
NICE..... waiting 4 crack jokejoke. iknow that JAF is GOOD so no crack maybe.




GOOD updates,,,,

Raskal 10-17-2005 04:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by fullflash_sl
NICE..... waiting 4 crack jokejoke. iknow that JAF is GOOD so no crack maybe.
GOOD updates,,,,

can not crack it because algo is on the server and not in jaf box or in software.:D


B.R.,
Raskal

andrew14 10-17-2005 04:54

raskals market!!!!



gotta grip on jaf.....



hope for free calculation on rpl:D :D :D

bonghernz 10-17-2005 05:42

nice to have jaf..

thanks

MPhoneClinic 10-17-2005 07:04

@Raskal

i try on Siemens ST55, say " SIM MEP failed"

please help


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:20.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.33035 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO