GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > No more Support JAF Products. > JAF Xtras

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 10:24   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
czaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 240
Member: 735013
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 74
Question Jaf Latest Version (1.98.63) Detected Win32/Packed.Themida


I have Downloaded Jaf Latest Version (1.98.63) my AV (ESET) treated Win32/Packed Themida as a threat?.I made a little research about this but it is confusing.Some say it is a business packer to protect the aplication against cracking.Some say it is very dangerous.
Any comments on this guys?
  Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to czaren For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-16-2009, 10:28   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
yobb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,114
Member: 337450
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 718
no, its ok, its a software protection, nothing to worry
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yobb For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2009, 01:04   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Nurettin Duman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Turkiye :islam
Age: 47
Posts: 2,901
Member: 115596
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,118
Donate money to this user
Thumbs up

Raskal,
another good update

JAF Customer Care 0.78 released

- fixed bug "pkey not detected"
- registration procedure optimized

but sir, what about JAF Setup 1.98.63

a lot of members are asking for your help for this also

please fix this bug also in setup....63

best regards,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raskal,
ein anderes gutes Update

JAF Kunde Obacht 0.78 freigegeben

- örtlich festgelegte Wanze "pkey nicht ermittelt"
- Ausrichtung Verfahren optimiert

aber geehrter Herr, was über JAF 1.98.63 gründete

eine Menge Mitglieder bitten um Ihre Hilfe für dieses auch

diese Wanze in Einstellung....63 bitte auch reparieren

bester Respekt,
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nurettin Duman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2009, 11:05   #4 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3
Member: 1028851
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobb View Post
no, its ok, its a software protection, nothing to worry
what's up bro,is dere any problem wit de new latest jaj suit?(.63)
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:50   #5 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: PAKISTAN
Age: 42
Posts: 6
Member: 201976
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
after update (1.98.63) pkey emulator not work. good security update, to protect cracks.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:41   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Matrix :)
Age: 30
Posts: 654
Member: 833760
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1597150
Thanks Meter: 114
the pkey in my workplace was dead with a v63 jaf sotware, and i never used with Zulea Unlocker, when i want to use the unlocker i pull out the key. Somebody who better in programming please look after the Zulea software, maybe it can infects more system files. My own pkey (bought in April) works perfect but i only use with SX4 on a well isolated PC for flash, unlock i using emulator because i afraid my pkey will be dead
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 18:17   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
nurulfaiq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 137
Member: 403826
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1654950
Thanks Meter: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by gszabi View Post
the pkey in my workplace was dead with a v63 jaf sotware, and i never used with Zulea Unlocker, when i want to use the unlocker i pull out the key. Somebody who better in programming please look after the Zulea software, maybe it can infects more system files. My own pkey (bought in April) works perfect but i only use with SX4 on a well isolated PC for flash, unlock i using emulator because i afraid my pkey will be dead

i do brooo...........
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 23:16   #8 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 13
Member: 1051276
Status: Offline
Sonork: vision
Thanks Meter: 2
JAF version 1.98.62 my JAF keep doing this, what is the permenent solution?

[QUOTE=czaren;4252534]I have Downloaded Jaf Latest Version (1.98.63) my AV (ESET) treated Win32/Packed Themida as a threat?.I made a little research about this but it is confusing.Some say it is a business packer to protect the aplication against cracking.Some say it is very dangerous.
Any comments on this guys?
[/QUOTE Hi guys! how can i' go about with the pkey updating?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 23:30   #9 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 13
Member: 1051276
Status: Offline
Sonork: vision
Thanks Meter: 2
Pkey Updating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurettin Duman View Post
Raskal,
another good update

JAF Customer Care 0.78 released

- fixed bug "pkey not detected"
- registration procedure optimized

but sir, what about JAF Setup 1.98.63

a lot of members are asking for your help for this also

please fix this bug also in setup....63

best regards,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raskal,
ein anderes gutes Update

JAF Kunde Obacht 0.78 freigegeben

- örtlich festgelegte Wanze "pkey nicht ermittelt"
- Ausrichtung Verfahren optimiert

aber geehrter Herr, was über JAF 1.98.63 gründete

eine Menge Mitglieder bitten um Ihre Hilfe für dieses auch

diese Wanze in Einstellung....63 bitte auch reparieren

bester Respekt,
chairman pls try n use english so that every one will understand you.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 23:32   #10 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 13
Member: 1051276
Status: Offline
Sonork: vision
Thanks Meter: 2
Hi Guys, pls has one succeded in Pkey updating? mine has just gone down.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
JAF PKEY Updater 1.98.63 (by Manole) MANOLE BB5KING 5 12-24-2008 13:27

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:27.



Powered by Searchlight © 2018 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.37333 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO