GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > PolarBox 3

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2009, 11:42   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 621698
Thanks Meter: 405
Lightbulb Hope you like my suggestion team Polar Box ::: USER SUGGESTION :::

I think the next step for Polar Box 2 is to sell this box with full activated ( LG activation and Blackberry included) when new buyer of this product to compete with others like FG has this options for their new users, this will be a better future for Polar Box since I know most new customer will ask for this full activated box selling in later time or even after this thread I post...

right now Polar Box 2 cost = $400 u.s. dollars
Blackberry activation = $200 u.s dollars
LG activation = $130 u.s dollars
TOTAL = $730

For Furious Gold full activated pack 1,2,3,4 (BB),5 (LG) all included is only $489 free shipping in the U.S.A

Because your team has an excellent support, the more you give the more you get customers appreciation, hope this help to make the Polar Box top of the unlocking box even the #1 selling unlocking box in the world since you are multi-platform.

Please click thanks if you've like my thread, thank you all!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mymiela0419 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-09-2009, 13:11   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 383961
Thanks Meter: 574
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymiela0419 View Post
I think the next step for Polar Box 2 is to sell this box with full activated ( LG activation and Blackberry included) when new buyer of this product to compete with others like FG has this options for their new users, this will be a better future for Polar Box since I know most new customer will ask for this full activated box selling in later time or even after this thread I post...

right now Polar Box 2 cost = $400 u.s. dollars
Blackberry activation = $200 u.s dollars
LG activation = $130 u.s dollars
TOTAL = $730

For Furious Gold full activated pack 1,2,3,4 (BB),5 (LG) all included is only $489 free shipping in the U.S.A

Because your team has an excellent support, the more you give the more you get customers appreciation, hope this help to make the Polar Box top of the unlocking box even the #1 selling unlocking box in the world since you are multi-platform.

Please click thanks if you've like my thread, thank you all!

friend here u can see in some country some phones are not popular if they do this some people can see it expensiv i think what pb2 do nw it beter
cause u can choose for ur own what is best for u

br
Old 08-09-2009, 13:35   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 621698
Thanks Meter: 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by lusandi View Post
friend here u can see in some country some phones are not popular if they do this some people can see it expensiv i think what pb2 do nw it beter
cause u can choose for ur own what is best for u

br

if you look at FG they have so many choices from pack 1,2,3,4,5 ONLY or combination of packs example 1 and 2 only, 2 & 3 only, or 4 & 5 only and so on, from $300 or less you have the choice of your packs combinations look into it and you will understand what I meant, that is why I suggest this way, sell Polar box separate for $400 then polar with activated with LG or Blackberry of your choice , or Full activated Polar Box for you to have all phones supported so people can still have their own choices to buy this product with or without the activation like the competitive FG.
Old 08-09-2009, 13:53   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 145648
Sonork: 100.100487 The_Gorr
Thanks Meter: 23,034
when u talk about somthing, not forget to talk about all

not forget this :

1- polar not ask to be payed every year

2- with polar u not need switch between module and with low internet connexion u'll damage box

3- polar support new bb security, other not

4- polar have best support, and never ask about money, when u make activation it mean REAL unlimited including future updates

so if u understund all these differences between the two boxes, u'll understund also our way of work, and u can choose what is better for u

br

<= The_Gorr =>

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymiela0419 View Post
if you look at FG they have so many choices from pack 1,2,3,4,5 ONLY or combination of packs example 1 and 2 only, 2 & 3 only, or 4 & 5 only and so on, from $300 or less you have the choice of your packs combinations look into it and you will understand what I meant, that is why I suggest this way, sell Polar box separate for $400 then polar with activated with LG or Blackberry of your choice , or Full activated Polar Box for you to have all phones supported so people can still have their own choices to buy this product with or without the activation like the competitive FG.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Gorr For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-13-2009, 01:26   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 720059
Thanks Meter: 33
you may excuase me for yhis thread....

the price of polar is too high....
most of phone models are exist with other boxes and for free unlocking
....why i should pay ???
asking for money should be for good reason either first in the world or other box can do it (just polar box).
before updating (using server) i can work easily ....now woking with polar
?????
i need time just for updating......

again .....excuse me for this thread
Old 08-13-2009, 04:11   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 737720
Thanks Meter: 1,421
ys sir u r Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Gorr View Post
when u talk about somthing, not forget to talk about all

not forget this :

1- polar not ask to be payed every year

2- with polar u not need switch between module and with low internet connexion u'll damage box

3- polar support new bb security, other not

4- polar have best support, and never ask about money, when u make activation it mean REAL unlimited including future updates

so if u understund all these differences between the two boxes, u'll understund also our way of work, and u can choose what is better for u

br

<= The_Gorr =>
i am agree with u sir u r 100% Right we do not have to pay every year.. u just have to pay first time then u get free update..plus u can unlock sumsung new model to and also we keep geting update..so i am very happy with polor box.. i think i am very lucky tat i have polor box..and if i say that.. this gona be Right time to say..
polor box is must otherwise future is bust
Old 08-13-2009, 16:21   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1044313
Thanks Meter: 49
Im happy with the way polar2 is, this way existing users get the same price as new users and the same support etc etc, with some other boxes if u have the box already and new activations come out u have to pay for that but new users get it in the bundle cheaper, also existing users have to pay per yr for support etc etc, with polar we pay the same price as new users and we get the same excellent support.
polar2 on its own is a very powerful tool, the LG & BB activations r a bonus which we can buy if we need too!