GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > PolarBox 3


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 13:04   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
The_Gorr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Tunisia
Age: 42
Posts: 14,196
Member: 145648
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.100487 The_Gorr
Thanks Meter: 23,032
Polar box2 : Update 2.40 ready PORTUGUESE LANGUAGE FOR 708x/541 SOLVED [20-04-2010]





Hi to all,
This is the latest Update for PolarBox2 customers :

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
PolarSuite Update - Version 2.4.0
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


ALCATEL / VODAFONE PHONES :

* Alcatel OT-204 World First ( Unlock / Flash / Repair )
* Alcatel OT-305 World First ( Unlock / Flash / Repair )
* Alcatel OT-802 World First ( Unlock / Flash / Repair )
* Alcatel OT-808 World First ( Unlock / Flash / Repair )
* Alcatel OT-880 World First ( Unlock / Flash / Repair )
* Alcatel Miss Sixty
* Motorola WX180


- Unlock (Via flashing)
- Write function (Firmware/Language and Eeprom backup)
- Change Language (Via flashing)
- Repair function (Flashing)
- Reset Usercode (Flashing)
- Working with baudrate up to 921.600 Bds

- Added to some Alcatel models "Boot Forced" function
- This process must allow boot some phones "freezed" after flash process stopped

Some instructions for use Boot Forced function

- Select correct model in the list
- Activate option "Boot Forced"
- Press CONNECT button and wait will phone boot
- Activate "Repair Phone during Flash"
- Press WRITE button
- Software will ask for BACKUP (select it)
- Software will ask for FIRMWARE (select it)
- Process must complete and finish


Another functions or improvements added in Alcatel Brand

- Alcatel 802 808 and 880 added in "test mode", means all operation at your own risk
- Motorola added in Alcatel section (due processor structure)
- Fixed and improved some issues with Alcatel 203 303 flashing
- Fixed and modified again, Alcatel OT800 process and his variants
- Fixed error in Alcatel NCK-SPCK calculations (affect to v239 and betas released)
- Please, send reports to [email protected] if any other error persist


SHARP PHONES :

* Sharp GX33

- Added support for unlock


FLY / SKYZEN / CHINESSE PHONES :

* ZTE A261+
* ZTE GR230
* ZTE X990


- Added Calculation Codes function (NCK and SPCK)


FLASH FILES ADDED TO SUPPORT :

305a_ALUS_164_Firmware(EN_FR_ES_IT_USEnglish).zip
305x_ALAO_164_Firmware().zip
305x_ALAP_164_Firmware(EN_FR_TUR_ARAB).zip
305x_ALFR_164_Firmware(EN_FR_ES_IT_DE).zip
305x_ALGH_164_Firmware().zip
305x_ALIT_164_Firmware(EN_FR_ES_IT_DE).zip
305x_ALSG_164_Firmware().zip
305x_ALSG_164_Firmware().zip
305x_ALUA_164_Firmware(EN_DE_RU_BUL_UKR).zip


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
PandaBox Update - Version 1.1.7
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


BLACKBERRY PHONES :

Blackberry 8700f
Blackberry 8700g
Blackberry 8700i
Blackberry 8700r
Blackberry 8700v
Blackberry 8703e
Blackberry 8705
Blackberry 8705g
Blackberry 8801
Blackberry 8810
Blackberry 9020Blackberry 9100 Pearl
Blackberry 9520 Storm2
Blackberry 9525
Blackberry 9550
Blackberry 9600
Blackberry 9900

- Added this models to supported list



Thanks in advance for your attention.
With best regards,

[ Polar Team ]
[ Http://www.polarbox2.net ]
[ Http://www.nano-box.eu ]
[ Http://www.bb-box.net ]
[ Http://www.polarteam.net ]
[ Http://www.auto-polar.com ]




GOOD NEWS
O708X_vodafone_541_unlock_Flash_portuguese_inside



waiting ur report RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting





UPDATE Version 2.40 (PLASTIC BOX)




UPDATE Version 2.40 (METAL BOX)




Last edited by The_Gorr; 04-20-2010 at 21:28.
 
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to The_Gorr For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-20-2010, 13:24   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
kakaomar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: disease
Posts: 1,373
Member: 708305
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 260
good update great team








omar
 
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kakaomar For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-20-2010, 13:31   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Momo_Gsm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Where Dreams Comes True...S4U
Posts: 5,363
Member: 755709
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1592000 Momo...
Thanks Meter: 6,635
as usual polar is polar number1 and master tool for alcatel.
 
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Momo_Gsm For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-20-2010, 13:36   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
laduka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: gsm world
Posts: 1,998
Member: 194939
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.168.25.6
Thanks Meter: 615
Donate money to this user
we need zte f100 f102 s305 a302 vodafone 231 and vodafpne 236

add this moddels please
 
The Following User Says Thank You to laduka For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 13:39   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
lusandi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: A's Phone Clinic
Posts: 1,150
Member: 383961
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 574
good team good job

thnx pb2 team

br
 
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lusandi For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-20-2010, 14:47   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 269
Member: 790497
Status: Offline
Sonork: 87654321
Thanks Meter: 79
great ...was waiting for ot-305 long time
polar team ..simpally the best
plz add some lg GW and BL series too


KEEP IT UP GUYS
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nsbabar For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 14:49   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
juniorljs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Saint-Marc, Haiti
Posts: 175
Member: 992258
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 20
Donate money to this user
Polar box

Simply the BEST
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juniorljs For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 14:55   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
GSM SKILS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Online
Age: 13
Posts: 897
Member: 368697
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 221
good update


beter if u can add zte new and huawei

like zte 136/ 236,a66 zte 302/305

thanx.
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GSM SKILS For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 15:43   #9 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 26
Member: 1115900
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1592520
Thanks Meter: 7
Good update.
Sad that the servers seem to be so slow for me.
Hoping for update for SE Z3xx and Vodafone 710.
Go on, you have the better support team worlwide!
Thanks for the update.
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackxored For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 15:46   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
The_Dj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: ๑۩۞۩&&
Posts: 1,219
Member: 178790
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1593063
Thanks Meter: 1,234
Good Update.

but Sorry OT-305 Polar is not world First.
first check shell of "other box"
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Dj For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 15:48   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
nyakam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: cameroon
Posts: 807
Member: 260658
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 176
dead OT303 sucefully revive and unlocked with PolarBox2SuiteV2.4.0


Connecting ...

Flash ID.: 98030000 , Toshiba 16 Mb.
Firmware Ver. : 16F
Phone Type : 303X-2ARGTE2
Operator/Country : ORANGE / Unknow
Language : Unknow
Phone IMEI : 358610-02-095725-8

Phone Connected Ok..

Backup File readed Ok...

Changing Speed Up 921600 Bps...
Please Wait... Writing Firmware ...
Please Wait... Finishing Writing...
Please Wait... Formating...
Can take about 60/120 seconds

Writing Firmware Ok...
Now please Wait 15/20 seconds...
Until phone Power On completely...

Phone Disconnected ...

THK
 
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nyakam For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-20-2010, 15:56   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
wendigo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Inside PolarBox
Posts: 4,037
Member: 10286
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.90962
Thanks Meter: 4,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by djafter View Post
Good Update.

but Sorry OT-305 Polar is not world First.
first check shell of "other box"
Sorry then, lets say "world second" :-)

With best regards,
\W3nd|g0
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wendigo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 16:03   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
The_Dj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: ๑۩۞۩&&
Posts: 1,219
Member: 178790
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1593063
Thanks Meter: 1,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by wendigo View Post
Sorry then, lets say "world second" :-)

With best regards,
\W3nd|g0
ok Very Good !

Regards
From Colombia !
 
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Dj For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 16:18   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
dani2080's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Abcyz.
Posts: 4,020
Member: 1055074
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 7,094
good update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Gorr View Post




Hi to all,
This is the latest Update for PolarBox2 customers :

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
PolarSuite Update - Version 2.4.0
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


ALCATEL / VODAFONE PHONES :

* Alcatel OT-204 World First ( Unlock / Flash / Repair )
* Alcatel OT-305 World First ( Unlock / Flash / Repair )
* Alcatel OT-802 World First ( Unlock / Flash / Repair )
* Alcatel OT-808 World First ( Unlock / Flash / Repair )
* Alcatel OT-880 World First ( Unlock / Flash / Repair )
* Alcatel Miss Sixty
* Motorola WX180


- Unlock (Via flashing)
- Write function (Firmware/Language and Eeprom backup)
- Change Language (Via flashing)
- Repair function (Flashing)
- Reset Usercode (Flashing)
- Working with baudrate up to 921.600 Bds

- Added to some Alcatel models "Boot Forced" function
- This process must allow boot some phones "freezed" after flash process stopped

Some instructions for use Boot Forced function

- Select correct model in the list
- Activate option "Boot Forced"
- Press CONNECT button and wait will phone boot
- Activate "Repair Phone during Flash"
- Press WRITE button
- Software will ask for BACKUP (select it)
- Software will ask for FIRMWARE (select it)
- Process must complete and finish


Another functions or improvements added in Alcatel Brand

- Alcatel 802 808 and 880 added in "test mode", means all operation at your own risk
- Motorola added in Alcatel section (due processor structure)
- Fixed and improved some issues with Alcatel 203 303 flashing
- Fixed and modified again, Alcatel OT800 process and his variants
- Fixed error in Alcatel NCK-SPCK calculations (affect to v239 and betas released)
- Please, send reports to [email protected] if any other error persist


SHARP PHONES :

* Sharp GX33

- Added support for unlock


FLY / SKYZEN / CHINESSE PHONES :

* ZTE A261+
* ZTE GR230
* ZTE X990


- Added Calculation Codes function (NCK and SPCK)


FLASH FILES ADDED TO SUPPORT :

305a_ALUS_164_Firmware(EN_FR_ES_IT_USEnglish).zip
305x_ALAO_164_Firmware().zip
305x_ALAP_164_Firmware(EN_FR_TUR_ARAB).zip
305x_ALFR_164_Firmware(EN_FR_ES_IT_DE).zip
305x_ALGH_164_Firmware().zip
305x_ALIT_164_Firmware(EN_FR_ES_IT_DE).zip
305x_ALSG_164_Firmware().zip
305x_ALSG_164_Firmware().zip
305x_ALUA_164_Firmware(EN_DE_RU_BUL_UKR).zip


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
PandaBox Update - Version 1.1.7
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


BLACKBERRY PHONES :

Blackberry 8700f
Blackberry 8700g
Blackberry 8700i
Blackberry 8700r
Blackberry 8700v
Blackberry 8703e
Blackberry 8705
Blackberry 8705g
Blackberry 8801
Blackberry 8810
Blackberry 9020Blackberry 9100 Pearl
Blackberry 9520 Storm2
Blackberry 9525
Blackberry 9550
Blackberry 9600
Blackberry 9900

- Added this models to supported list



Thanks in advance for your attention.
With best regards,

[ Polar Team ]
[ Http://www.polarbox2.net ]
[ Http://www.nano-box.eu ]
[ Http://www.bb-box.net ]
[ Http://www.polarteam.net ]
[ Http://www.auto-polar.com ]










UPDATE Version 2.40 (PLASTIC BOX)




UPDATE Version 2.40 (METAL BOX)


good update,good team work but we still waiting for zte f950+htc p3450 and all htc.i requested these models before when polar released 2.3.9.please do some thing.hope polar team will remember this in next update.thanx and good luck.
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dani2080 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 16:45   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: morroco
Posts: 870
Member: 245026
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 379
good update thanx pb2 team
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sassa_01 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Seeking for flash nokia 5110 old version (3 version) can exchange for new Tomas Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 8 10-14-2017 19:29
Need software upgrade for Nokia 5110 ptkrf Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 30 02-24-2016 09:21
How to add a language in 51xx/61xx tati Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 8 05-21-2013 19:20

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:37.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.48145 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO