GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > PolarBox 3

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2014, 19:25   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1694442
Thanks Meter: 0
Samsung I9300 With Imei Corrupt, Now In Loop Logo Samsung [ANSWERED]

Hello friends, I have left a samsung i9300 to try to recover. brought me a while to release, and the tool that brings the polar did the root and hassle free. Soon I would have brought that did not recognize the imei, not if you have root of the previous operation. I tried to repair imei introducing and serial number, and if imei was entered correctly but now accessed the network.
Googling a bit load a series of files that theoretically tidied this problem "Kernel_Cleaning_Script_v2.7_by_Slim80" but what I did was delete imei again, so did the operation to repair, in this case gave me error.
The next thing I did was flash another rom stock, but from here remains in the loop with the logo of Samsung, I have tried different room but still doing the same. All the wake of loading the kernel I mentioned earlier, I have a backup imei in the archives of the polar, but idk if will be corrupt.
You can retrieve this phone?
I hope I have expressed myself clearly.
Any help would be welcome as I am in a dead end now.
Thank you

Sorry fmy bad english
Old 11-28-2014, 08:42   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 145648
Sonork: 100.100487 The_Gorr
Thanks Meter: 23,034
after flashing, format the phone each time, and try all firmwares u will find until phone power on correctly

Br
Old 11-28-2014, 08:48   #3 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2196653
Thanks Meter: 5
When repairing imei and serial always proceed like this.

1. Root
2. Repari imei and s/n
3. Flash latest firmware
4. Factory reset

this should work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arradum View Post
Hello friends, I have left a samsung i9300 to try to recover. brought me a while to release, and the tool that brings the polar did the root and hassle free. Soon I would have brought that did not recognize the imei, not if you have root of the previous operation. I tried to repair imei introducing and serial number, and if imei was entered correctly but now accessed the network.
Googling a bit load a series of files that theoretically tidied this problem "Kernel_Cleaning_Script_v2.7_by_Slim80" but what I did was delete imei again, so did the operation to repair, in this case gave me error.
The next thing I did was flash another rom stock, but from here remains in the loop with the logo of Samsung, I have tried different room but still doing the same. All the wake of loading the kernel I mentioned earlier, I have a backup imei in the archives of the polar, but idk if will be corrupt.
You can retrieve this phone?
I hope I have expressed myself clearly.
Any help would be welcome as I am in a dead end now.
Thank you

Sorry fmy bad english
Old 11-28-2014, 08:52   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 145648
Sonork: 100.100487 The_Gorr
Thanks Meter: 23,034
first and before repair imei, u should make phone work ok (flashing) then later repair ur imei

Br
Old 12-12-2014, 11:50   #5 (permalink)

Member: 1694442
Thanks Meter: 0
Hello again, now the phone is working, official version 4.3 and imei repair, thanks to the polar sat efs file.
The problem now is not connecting to the network. I have read that it can be by the baseband modem that has an efs v2.
What should install modem? Can I recover the connection to the network?
Thank you all for your answers