GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > KULANKENDI Server

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2008, 04:31   #1 (permalink)

Member: 906748
Thanks Meter: 0
Cannot get login password

I have already paid the 15 credits to unlock the ZTE MF622. When I try to get the login password I get the following message.

Connected to server
Connected verifying paypal data in progress
Due to many paypal cheaters USA/Canada payments are no more accepted...Sorry but is best way.
Communication closed

Can the moderator help me somehow maybe send me the login password by email. Please advice

Old 11-22-2008, 09:44   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 384655
Thanks Meter: 517
if U buy something from us before and all was ok then we will create U account, if U are new user then we do not sell credits to USA/Canada anymore. Reason? 80% transaction from there are frauds/cheats. We do not looking response "why",because we are not detectives, we just want to protect our work and money and we just ban it forever. we refund money that users. Please understand us but we had no choice.
If U buy something before from us let me know.
Also while buy credits on web page, there is email to gsminfo, he expect mail to verify users, U can try it too

b.r.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnadaf View Post
I have already paid the 15 credits to unlock the ZTE MF622. When I try to get the login password I get the following message.

Connected to server
Connected verifying paypal data in progress
Due to many paypal cheaters USA/Canada payments are no more accepted...Sorry but is best way.
Communication closed

Can the moderator help me somehow maybe send me the login password by email. Please advice

Last edited by KulanKendi; 11-22-2008 at 10:05.

Old 12-27-2008, 19:06   #3 (permalink)

Member: 351925
Same problem with me... I'm in the US, and need to flash a dead EROM on my K810, and got this message AFTER I paid!:

Due to too many paypal cheaters USA/Canada payments are no more accepted.Ask paypal for refund your money.Sorry but is best way.
Communication Closed.

It seems a bit wrong to have this message up after a buyer pays- and not before payment is sent.

I now am awaiting a refund - and another method to flash or otherwise repair my dead k810.

Old 12-28-2008, 22:27   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Problem is that more than 90% of USA/CANADA paypal transfers are Frauds/cheats.
we back money to all USA/CANADA buyers. Paypal is service who help cheaters only so we have no choice, we can't know who is bad and who is good guy. We can only add USA/CANADA users to white list who buy from us before and was no problem.So if somone buy from us anything then please inform us.

b.r.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCalx View Post
Same problem with me... I'm in the US, and need to flash a dead EROM on my K810, and got this message AFTER I paid!:

Due to too many paypal cheaters USA/Canada payments are no more accepted.Ask paypal for refund your money.Sorry but is best way.
Communication Closed.

It seems a bit wrong to have this message up after a buyer pays- and not before payment is sent.

I now am awaiting a refund - and another method to flash or otherwise repair my dead k810.

Old 12-29-2008, 04:28   #5 (permalink)

Member: 351925
Quote:
Originally Posted by KulanKendi View Post
Problem is that more than 90% of USA/CANADA paypal transfers are Frauds/cheats.
we back money to all USA/CANADA buyers. Paypal is service who help cheaters only so we have no choice, we can't know who is bad and who is good guy. We can only add USA/CANADA users to white list who buy from us before and was no problem.So if somone buy from us anything then please inform us.

b.r.
Hi - I understand your stance here. I did send payment yesterday and now I need a refund. My dispute is opened in paypal for 1 credit.. Hopefully a refund won't be a big deal.

Old 12-29-2008, 05:26   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

we refund for 100% so dont worry. for faster refund send me PM with transaction/receipt ID number

b.r.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCalx View Post
Hi - I understand your stance here. I did send payment yesterday and now I need a refund. My dispute is opened in paypal for 1 credit.. Hopefully a refund won't be a big deal.