Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|11-03-2006, 18:53||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2003
Thanked 18,762 Times in 1,187 Posts
SE DB3150 ( A2 ) Flashing Manual
* DB3150(A2) Platfrom flashing/other operations instructions *
-Clear User Code
-Reset Call Time
Basic options explanation:
Finalization is process required ALWAYS when phone FS(or MAIN+FS) area is flashed.Not marked will cause "configuration error..."
Clear User Code
This option will Clear user code to 0000. It will NOT disable code asking, so phone will ask for phone code(enter 0000). This option can be used during flashing with finalization or alone(only code clearing)
Reset Call Time
This option will reset all call time timers to 00:00:00. Unfortunately on A2 platform this option will work only with flashing(maybe is first release bug and will be fixed by SE).
CDA number is a number what store customization information and allow to fast identify by service software or SEUS.Unfortunately also it will only work with flashing together. Correct CDA format for A2 platform is ***x-***x where x are 8 DIGITS with "-" sign in middle.
-- Flashing/Language Changing/Clear User Code/Reset Call Time/Change CDA --
1. Download MAIN and FS with desired language pack
2. Load MAIN and FS to KK buffer(click on open file for MAIN and FS button)
3. Mark option Finalization and other required options(clear user code for example) and click FLASH PHONE
4. At end flashing process certificate procedure will start and it can take different time(to 3 min), depend of phone model or flash. At this stage please DO NOT REMOVE battery from phone! it can damage phone permanently.
5. After all finish KK will show all used time for flash operation.
6. Disconnect cable,remove battery, put back battery and power on phone.
7. Wait till progress bar will finish(do not interrupt this operation), in many cases progress bar can not be visible(only blue bar), don't worry about it and wait 1-2 min.
8. Phone will do self reboot(please still wait) and will boot to normal mode in few seconds.
9. Phone is ready to use.
During flashing A2 platform will occur any error and programming will stop, then phone will NOT be damaged or partially programmed. It mean that flashing process from 0 to Certificate verification is SAFE. We do not suggest to break it because always can something happen
KulanKendi Client Manual ( EN Version )
KulanKendi Client Manual ( PL Version )
Last edited by gsminfo; 03-15-2008 at 09:09.
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For arabic users: total manuals here daily new manual new update||fonec||Universalbox||59||08-11-2008 02:27|
|I need manual , users manual||mobiltema||HWK||5||02-14-2006 19:37|
|Need V220 repair manual or speaker repair manual...||stylius||Motorola Hardware Repair Section||1||02-02-2006 17:15|
|ITALIAN SETOOL MANUAL ( manuale setool in italiano )||Dengel||Off Topic Zone||10||06-27-2005 06:52|
|WHERE CAN I GET MANUALS AND SERVICE MANUALS FOR NOKIA||jj008||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||4||09-20-2001 17:39|