GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > KULANKENDI Server

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2008, 08:02   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 220595
Thanks Meter: 355
serius bug trying to unlozk Samsung Z240

When I click Unlock, the software detects the mobile phone, and then freezes forever, no more messages, no action, no log writing...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kk_stalled.JPG (95.5 KB, 36 views)

Old 12-18-2008, 08:21   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 384655
Thanks Meter: 517
is not a sw bug, U need to put simcard to phone(with what will work to get access to phone menu) and find connectivity menu and change there connection mode to pc suite(or similar). Simple UR phone is configured to exchange data from memory card ,U need to change to talk with phone

b.r.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yurais View Post
When I click Unlock, the software detects the mobile phone, and then freezes forever, no more messages, no action, no log writing...

Old 12-18-2008, 17:28   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

You were wrong... BTW if you read the small log, you will notice the phone was already detected in Qualcomm mode, there were not mass stoage device detected when I switched phone to qualcomm mode, only qualcomm drivers were installed...

I just tried this morning again, I didnt touch anything in the phone... this is what I get now: tried many times and got the same result, looks like this model is not supported, only the Z240e fix me if I am wrong.

Looking for phone...
Phone detected. Mode: Qualcomm
Phone Model: SGH-Z240
Phone IMEI: 353826-01-xxxxxx-6
Firmware Version: Z240BGGC1_GC2
MCC+MNC: 214 07
MSL Reading...
Reading data...
Connecting to server...
>> Broken data received or unsupported algorithm!
All Done! - Time:00:00:34

Old 12-19-2008, 06:30   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I dont have luck with kulankendi... i am a bit disdappointed.

also, I dont receive definitive replies from the support staff, is this the way you make business? it is very clear that your customers pay beforehand... they pay to you and you j ust forget about them?

now I have another serious problem, this time with I600, I tried to approach the credits I could not use with the z240 to unlock this I600 and finally will have to return the phone to the customer LOCKED... what will I do with KK credits ? I can give it to someone for free...

Looking for phone...
Phone detected.
Error: CMD: IMEI READ

Using the same cable I used for z240, but this time, using the com side...

Old 12-19-2008, 09:04   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 687548
Thanks Meter: 10
Quote:
It's Z240 or Z240e?
If it's Z240 try like Z360new. Work's for me.
WBR

The Following User Says Thank You to benq2 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2008, 09:45   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Yes, you are right, I just unlocked mine with your advice, using z360NEW.
unfortunately, the reply did not come from the KK staff as it should be, I guess they already knew this could be done this way, it is not so hard to clone the Z360NEW algos to the z240 and put z240 in the List, nothing hard to do...

thanks for your valued comment.

Yurais

Quote:
Originally Posted by benq2 View Post
It's Z240 or Z240e?
If it's Z240 try like Z360new. Work's for me.
WBR

Old 12-19-2008, 10:43   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 384655
Thanks Meter: 517
that is main idea of forum to get help from other users too, more users = more experience. Also KK is not 24/h reply service is human with family etc. About clone etc. Samsung MSL2 uses 5 algorithms and there is no way to detect which one is used(unlocking is a bit bruteforce) only thing to do is use 1,2,3,4,5 algos step by step but one users will stop server for 30-40 seconds, so that's we make phone list with most possibility of known algo number. You as end-user will always expect MAGIC things, but is not possible.
Error what U got occur also in firmware patched phones, so as U see there are more possibilities.

b.r.
Quote:
Yes, you are right, I just unlocked mine with your advice, using z360NEW.
unfortunately, the reply did not come from the KK staff as it should be, I guess they already knew this could be done this way, it is not so hard to clone the Z360NEW algos to the z240 and put z240 in the List, nothing hard to do...

thanks for your valued comment.

Yurais

Old 12-19-2008, 16:16   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

We, as end-users expect the magic we deserve for the price we pay the products you sell.
You as product seller expect us to have a pool full of money ready to pay upon your request without complaints, without questioning and without worries.
so, both of us expect MAGIC

You make money because we make money if cant help us to make money we cant help you to make money.

You have a web site, that web site has a ridiculous support section that should be called Download section, because it has nothing to do with support, this explanation you have gave to me should be plkaced in a knowledge base on support, you can not expect all your customers to waste their time asking in a forum and waiting for hours for a reply to something thats is already known and should be in the product's knowledge base and known issues.

maybe you didnt know about z240 algo, but now that you know you should just add it to the list with the propoer algo as soon as you can, so new upcoming customers wont face the same deception.

What about I600, I asked about it, had a problem also and there is no response, the question is right in this thread, read some posts before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KulanKendi View Post
that is main idea of forum to get help from other users too, more users = more experience. Also KK is not 24/h reply service is human with family etc. About clone etc. Samsung MSL2 uses 5 algorithms and there is no way to detect which one is used(unlocking is a bit bruteforce) only thing to do is use 1,2,3,4,5 algos step by step but one users will stop server for 30-40 seconds, so that's we make phone list with most possibility of known algo number. You as end-user will always expect MAGIC things, but is not possible.
Error what U got occur also in firmware patched phones, so as U see there are more possibilities.

b.r.