GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Easy-Unlocker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 23:05   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 165092
Thanks Meter: 10
Easy unloker must be best in futur

i have easy unloker box till now 4 months and till now i have debloc 2 phone . itry many times different model but always error message .and same phone is debloqued with other box.easy unloker team must have solution for this hi prices box because tunisien unloker sell their box with small price and me too i find who bye from me this box for 100$ i sell it .easy team must create good software for this box in short time .im sorry for that but its reality
Old 10-27-2008, 23:38   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 268154
Thanks Meter: 40
thats strange, i use easy unlocker since 4 months ago too with good results. maybe your cable have some damage.
Old 10-28-2008, 00:14   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 79640
Sonork: 1577251
Thanks Meter: 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakka View Post
i have easy unloker box till now 4 months and till now i have debloc 2 phone . itry many times different model but always error message .and same phone is debloqued with other box.easy unloker team must have solution for this hi prices box because tunisien unloker sell their box with small price and me too i find who bye from me this box for 100$ i sell it .easy team must create good software for this box in short time .im sorry for that but its reality
hehe
all is clear
You want to say : don't buy easy or throw it and use other "tsunami" box
Old trick, People here are not stupid
Old 10-28-2008, 00:39   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 54945
Thanks Meter: 22
it is one of the best solution ??? cant understand, i think u have a problem with your box
Old 10-28-2008, 02:24   #5 (permalink)

Member: 111457
Thanks Meter: 967
@Mr sakka

with all my respect to u, who buy EUB from u just for 100$ is very intelligent man. i think u loose it.

anyway, if u have searched in forum before and when u use it, u can find answer for all ur problems specially if u look at this http://www.easy-unlocker.net/HowToUnlock/

i'm Tunisien unlocker and i don't sell my EUB even for 500€ since it's always useful.

br
Old 10-28-2008, 14:12   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 165092
Thanks Meter: 10
yesterday i have samsung j700 to unlock i try many times but always have error message and with other box i unlock that in few seconds and tomorrow i have e250 i unlock that with Eu but after many tries please if there is probleme with my box help me what i can do .and i will say to bourri gsm hi and why i can see you in icq
Old 10-28-2008, 17:35   #7 (permalink)

Member: 111457
Thanks Meter: 967
@Mr sakka

i hate this new icq v6, for that i just connect sometime.

my msn is on my profile.

br
Old 10-28-2008, 18:15   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 157470
Thanks Meter: 5
Quote:
yesterday i have samsung j700 to unlock i try many times but always have error message and with other box i unlock that in few seconds and tomorrow i have e250 i unlock that with Eu but after many tries please if there is probleme with my box help me what i can do .and i will say to bourri gsm hi and why i can see you in icq
i use J 750 universal box cable(also work with UST pro 2)
and hight speed
and tested and unlocked many peaces J 700
Old 10-28-2008, 18:41   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 110102
Sonork: 100.1580399
Thanks Meter: 1,139
Quote:
hi,

pls check it .

http://www.easy-unlocker.net/HowToUnlock

Wbr

s n hasan