GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Ultima Box Light

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2007, 10:36   #121 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
GsmXplorer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: INDIA
Posts: 1,094
Member: 363308
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 79

thanx for sharing
wbr
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 12:53   #122 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
GsmXplorer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: INDIA
Posts: 1,094
Member: 363308
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by MATRIX.REAL View Post
>> HOW TO FULL REPAIR DEAD/EROR on you motorola BY UBL 100% <<

STEP 1 : without TEST POINT

MAKE BATTERY FULL CHARGED

Entrer phone on FLash MODE by pressing #+*+power on (it is not nessessary if phone not power on , maybe this is in BLANK MODE...)
SELECT MODEL
do ENTER BLANK then REPAIR then LEAVE BLINK
(mike picture attached 1)

STEP 2 : with TEST POINT

if first STEP not solve problem
here is final and FULL SOLUTION to FULL REPAIR your motorola at 100 %

do TEST POINT
select MODEL
check connect over TP
do REPAIR
and after FLASH with 1FF File (avalaible on your DVD)
(like picture attched 2)

SO THAT IS SO EASY
enjoy
UBL the BEST
---------------

Thank you sir
work fine i tested 100% work
wbr
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 18:12   #123 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
PRIMACELL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: PANGANDARAN BEACH
Age: 39
Posts: 525
Member: 427685
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 103
where can i find picture of testpoint e398 ?? because i could not find in ubl soft, -please thank
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 18:35   #124 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
PRIMACELL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: PANGANDARAN BEACH
Age: 39
Posts: 525
Member: 427685
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by MATRIX.REAL View Post
>> HOW TO FULL REPAIR DEAD/EROR on you motorola BY UBL 100% <<

STEP 1 : without TEST POINT

MAKE BATTERY FULL CHARGED

Entrer phone on FLash MODE by pressing #+*+power on (it is not nessessary if phone not power on , maybe this is in BLANK MODE...)
SELECT MODEL
do ENTER BLANK then REPAIR then LEAVE BLINK
(mike picture attached 1)

STEP 2 : with TEST POINT

if first STEP not solve problem
here is final and FULL SOLUTION to FULL REPAIR your motorola at 100 %

do TEST POINT
select MODEL
check connect over TP
do REPAIR
and after FLASH with 1FF File (avalaible on your DVD)
(like picture attched 2)

SO THAT IS SO EASY
enjoy
UBL the BEST
step 1 if not solved yet can still cantinue with FF-shx, tested on e798,non tp
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 20:13   #125 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
khem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fast-Code™ MBKPHONE Ltd
Age: 33
Posts: 1,889
Member: 269035
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1,618,0786
Thanks Meter: 299
L7 Remain on BOOTLOADER!!! NEED HELP!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

I hv a customer which hd unlocked his L7 frm another Company
wiz this version:

boot loader
o8. DO.
SW Version:
R4513zHACKEDth
isMOTO


now he hv no ringtone, bad fonts etc...
i flAsh it wiz "R4513_G_08.B7.B4R_drm0101_reflash.rkc"
nw its show this ON LCD & stay like this :-

"boot loader
o8. DO.
SW Version:
R4513zHACKEDth
isMOTO"


any solution to full flash it & make it working?????


B.R,
khemal
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 22:39   #126 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
tdnetwork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 156
Member: 286557
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 21
Have proble using UBL Box on Window 98.

Hi, m8 i just got this UBL Box my reseller told me that it work grate on Window98 than WindowXP but if i try to open it on Window98, it's show me "can't loard WINSCARD.DLL" pls what do i do cuz i try sereach for winscard.dll on google but still problem not solved.......you can reply me here or [email protected]ks in Advance..
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 23:46   #127 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 118
Member: 481823
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
this doesnt work on v3i itunes 100% tested it hangs on flash mode
please tell me how to repair a v3i itunes with this box
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 18:24   #128 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
tdnetwork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 156
Member: 286557
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 21
now am gone crazyyy with UBL Box cuz i want to repair l6 Boot Loader 08.A0 SW Version: R3511_G.0A.52.45R_A it on blue ligth on the keypad and off in 2sec but when i connected it to UBL Box, i put phone on blank mode and click repair the phone read 100% and did not proceed then hang so i remove the cable and connect it back then click on leave blank mode the phone show:Boot Loader 08.A0
SW Version: R3511_G.0A.52.45R_A
PHONE CODE SIG ERROR:39:02:

PLS WHAT DO I NOW!!!!!! I HAVE TWO OF THIS PROBLEM..................THANKS IN ADVANCE
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 19:30   #129 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 148
Member: 322957
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6
Hi Guys,
I am also having L7 with no camera function after unbranding and change language. Any solution or idea? Everything else works ok just the camea stays busy or hanging.
Rgds,
shaak28
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 19:34   #130 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 148
Member: 322957
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6
L7 Camera problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilthirumuttam View Post
Respected members,

here i got a L 7
when we took still camera then the menu exits automatically
when we go to vedio camera menu the stet got hang....
let me know how this case can be solved ?
is this a software error ?
if so what to do with UBL

(note im not well experianced with ubl)
THANKS IN ADVANCE

regards,
NEIL

Hi Guys,
I am also having L7 with no camera function after unbranding and change language. Any solution or idea? Everything else works ok just the camea stays busy or hanging.
Rgds,
shaak28
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 22:15   #131 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 283
Member: 390137
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 28
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdnetwork View Post
now am gone crazyyy with UBL Box cuz i want to repair l6 Boot Loader 08.A0 SW Version: R3511_G.0A.52.45R_A it on blue ligth on the keypad and off in 2sec but when i connected it to UBL Box, i put phone on blank mode and click repair the phone read 100% and did not proceed then hang so i remove the cable and connect it back then click on leave blank mode the phone show:Boot Loader 08.A0
SW Version: R3511_G.0A.52.45R_A
PHONE CODE SIG ERROR:39:02:

PLS WHAT DO I NOW!!!!!! I HAVE TWO OF THIS PROBLEM..................THANKS IN ADVANCE
just download an L6 R3511 firmware from Turbo support and flash your phone
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 22:19   #132 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 283
Member: 390137
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 28
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaak28 View Post
Hi Guys,
I am also having L7 with no camera function after unbranding and change language. Any solution or idea? Everything else works ok just the camea stays busy or hanging.
Rgds,
shaak28
if you modified the seems just upload your backup again or if you don't have a backup, just flash your phone with an L7 firmware from turbo support
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 22:22   #133 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 283
Member: 390137
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 28
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by mario_e1 View Post
this doesnt work on v3i itunes 100% tested it hangs on flash mode
please tell me how to repair a v3i itunes with this box
select your model, put your phone in testpoint manually (see picture in ubl soft is very easy), and click repair button
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 23:48   #134 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
JHON_DREAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BANGLADESH
Age: 35
Posts: 991
Member: 310330
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1577334
Thanks Meter: 1,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilthirumuttam View Post
Respected members,

here i got a L 7
when we took still camera then the menu exits automatically
when we go to vedio camera menu the stet got hang....
let me know how this case can be solved ?
is this a software error ?
if so what to do with UBL

(note im not well experianced with ubl)
THANKS IN ADVANCE

regards,
NEIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaak28 View Post
Hi Guys,
I am also having L7 with no camera function after unbranding and change language. Any solution or idea? Everything else works ok just the camea stays busy or hanging.
Rgds,
shaak28


BRO NEIL & SHAAK28,

Its 100% hardware problem.simply just change the camera problem will solved 100%.


BEST OF LUCK,
JHON.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 23:55   #135 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
JHON_DREAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BANGLADESH
Age: 35
Posts: 991
Member: 310330
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1577334
Thanks Meter: 1,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by khem View Post
L7 Remain on BOOTLOADER!!! NEED HELP!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

I hv a customer which hd unlocked his L7 frm another Company
wiz this version:

boot loader
o8. DO.
SW Version:
R4513zHACKEDth
isMOTO


now he hv no ringtone, bad fonts etc...
i flAsh it wiz "R4513_G_08.B7.B4R_drm0101_reflash.rkc"
nw its show this ON LCD & stay like this :-

"boot loader
o8. DO.
SW Version:
R4513zHACKEDth
isMOTO"


any solution to full flash it & make it working?????


B.R,
khemal

REPAIR PDS & FLASH IT AGAIN.




BEST OF LUCK,
JHON.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How To Full Repair Rokr E1 S E N O P A T I Ultima Box Light 8 05-10-2007 05:25
How to full flash dead V975 after 0xDAB and PDS repair? boria Motorola P2k 2 01-02-2007 22:35
how to full flash dead s65 v50 bep-bep S-Gold Based Phones 2 05-01-2006 14:12
Hi do you know how to remove battery low function on e313 paulisthebest NEC 1 08-20-2005 22:37
How to easy repair your (totally) dead T10/T18 (and others) Salami1_1 Old Ericsson Phones & Sony Phones 2 04-08-2001 01:18

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:07.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.49597 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO