Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|03-20-2009, 13:02||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2006
Thanks Meter: 413
Motorola ODM USB Locosto drivers instalation procedure
- Download "Motorola_Internal_Driver_Installation_3.7.0" from here:
- Start "Motorola_Internal_Driver_Installation_3.7.0" and install it
- Press "Start -> Programs -> Motorola Driver Installer -> Motorola Driver Installer.exe"
- Select "Clean and Reinstall"
- Restart your PC
At this point you can connect your Motorola Locosto USB in Powered OFF state to PC USB port.
Drivers should be installed automatically.
In case you have damaged registry, You will have to install driver manually.
Follow this procedure:
- Start Device Manager (Right click My Computer -> Manage -> Device Manager)
- Connect Powered OFF phone to PC USB port
- In Device Manager, "Locosto" device will apear
- Double click on it, select "Driver" then click "Update Driver"
- Driver wizard will start, select "Install Driver from Specific Location"
- Press next and point wizard to "\\Program Files\Common Files\Motorola Shared\MotPCSDrivers\Drivers"
- Drivers installation procedure will be finished
Important note for Smart Clip users:
Beacuse SmartMoto damage windows registry and inf files, You'll have to run special utility to clean system from this:
- Download "Clear_SC_Driver.rar" from here: http://www.ultimabox.org/Clear_SC_Driver.rar
- Unpack, execute it and click "REMOVE"
- Restart PC and make USB Locosto installation procedure described here
The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to UBL Support For This Useful Post:
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|SEMC Usb Flash drivers installing problem!||MUNEEB_AKHTAR_RAZA||SETool2||10||12-10-2015 08:48|
|Urgent: Motorola V3 USB MODEM DRIVER for keypad fix FLEX (on Multiflasher)||kingmobilephone||Motorola P2k||3||07-20-2005 08:21|
|I need motorola c336 usb modem driver||momento||Motorola P2k||0||06-21-2003 08:43|