GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Ultima Box Light (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f394/)
-   -   Ultima set up (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f394/ultima-set-up-366125/)

CHAOSTIC 01-14-2007 17:51

Ultima set up
 
Hi
Have just installed my new ultima Box but keep getting the message no valid box found. Can someone please help?:mad:

tolski 01-14-2007 18:06

install the driver first before you attach the box...make sure you have good usb connection.

CHAOSTIC 01-14-2007 18:40

Thanks for that but have done that. Have installed, uninstalled, installed etc, What else could I be doing wrong?

CHAOSTIC 01-14-2007 20:12

Have now managed to get the program up but it cannot find the phone!
Any ideas?

THE ZEUS 01-14-2007 21:28

Hello,

the drivers for the phone are installed?

Which phone?

Some phones must be in the bootloader, then the box finde the phone. Bootloader: * + # + power on.

ZEUS

Multi-COM 01-14-2007 21:28

make sure thatyou correclty installed phones drivers, if you look to Control Panel in System you cannot see any "?" under your phone

..::Mr999::.. 01-15-2007 02:37

try to talk with your ressler

br ;)

ekel 01-18-2007 18:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHAOSTIC (Post 2200842)
Hi
Have just installed my new ultima Box but keep getting the message no valid box found. Can someone please help?:mad:

thats the problem, when u use pkey doungle or other smart card with ubl. uninstall all driver for another smart card, so u can use ubl. btw ubl team why pkey for jaf can not use together with ubl?????:mad:

THE ZEUS 01-18-2007 19:00

Hello,

when I use UBL, an then one time JAF, i have some problems with UBL.

Sometimes, only the green LED lights.

It is not so often, but sometimes.

ZEUS

kiricu 01-20-2007 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by ekel (Post 2209588)
thats the problem, when u use pkey doungle or other smart card with ubl. uninstall all driver for another smart card, so u can use ubl. btw ubl team why pkey for jaf can not use together with ubl?????:mad:

Hi all,

I have not any problem with my laptop UBL and JAF are working properly, I have not installed driver for UBL becouse of driver JAF on my pc and UBL was detected fast... :)
Jaf and UBL are working @ same time... :D
just for feedback

BR
kiricu

wardenbaum 01-20-2007 19:02

try to check the connection, function. and drivers sucessfully installed.

enrikez 01-21-2007 04:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiricu (Post 2213751)
Hi all,

I have not any problem with my laptop UBL and JAF are working properly, I have not installed driver for UBL becouse of driver JAF on my pc and UBL was detected fast... :)
Jaf and UBL are working @ same time... :D
just for feedback

BR
kiricu

I agree! That's TRUE mate! ;)

ekel 01-21-2007 14:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiricu (Post 2213751)
Hi all,

I have not any problem with my laptop UBL and JAF are working properly, I have not installed driver for UBL becouse of driver JAF on my pc and UBL was detected fast... :)
Jaf and UBL are working @ same time... :D
just for feedback

BR
kiricu

try with cruiser ns dounggle usb smart & martech :D

Norberto_ 01-21-2007 19:21

Hi Friends!
I've bought an Ultima Box Light! It's arrived today.

How to use this TP cable??

Please write it!

Thanks!

keaelite 01-22-2007 04:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norberto_ (Post 2215465)
Hi Friends!
I've bought an Ultima Box Light! It's arrived today.

How to use this TP cable??

Please write it!

Thanks!

what phone will u do for tp procedure?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:32.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.30020 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO