GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > GOT (Gsm Online Tool) > GOT Motorola

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2008, 17:23   #61 (permalink)

Member: 512716
Thanks Meter: 0

Just buy from http://www.servicegsm.org/
They are prompt and fast
Old 04-14-2008, 18:23   #62 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 469985
Thanks Meter: 6
nah...think im going to buy a sub for GOT from cellunlock in a few and prove everyone wrong!!! haha!
Old 04-24-2008, 14:23   #63 (permalink)

Member: 758157
Great site, great product!

Hi All,

I just want to share my experience with cellunlock.net with everyone. After trying many different ways to unlock my PALM TREO 680, including unlockacell.com (TOTALLY BOGUS THIEFS!), and a local Chinese cellphone market in Shanghai that was not only not able to unlock it but they said it was impossible (I'm an American living in Shanghai), I finally decided to try Ebay and purchased an unlock code from cellunlock.com.

The code they initially provided me with did not work (but I did receive it within 24 hours). BUT, it just took one email and the sales force walked me through how to look up the info they needed to unlock my cell.

To make a long story short, I emailed them the info and within 12 hours they sent me my unlock code, WHICH WORKS!!!!! I am now finally able to use my PALM 680 here in Shanghai- fantastic.

I would recommend this service to anyone. They handled my situation very professionaly and came through with the correct unlock code in the end. KUDOS.
Old 04-24-2008, 14:26   #64 (permalink)

Member: 758157
Great site, great product!

Hi All,

I just want to share my experience with cellunlock.net with everyone. After trying many different ways to unlock my PALM TREO 680, including unlockacell.com (TOTALLY BOGUS THIEFS!), and a local Chinese cellphone market in Shanghai that was not only not able to unlock it but they said it was impossible (I'm an American living in Shanghai), I finally decided to try Ebay and purchased an unlock code from cellunlock.com.

The code they initially provided me with did not work (but I did receive it within 24 hours). BUT, it just took one email and the sales force walked me through how to look up the info they needed to unlock my cell.

To make a long story short, I emailed them the info and within 12 hours they sent me my unlock code, WHICH WORKS!!!!! I am now finally able to use my PALM 680 here in Shanghai- fantastic.

I would recommend this service to anyone. They handled my situation very professionaly and came through with the correct unlock code in the end. KUDOS.
Old 05-11-2008, 15:08   #65 (permalink)

Member: 557366
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by buravchik View Post
Just buy from http://www.servicegsm.org/
They are prompt and fast

I have to agree. I bought a one day pass at cellunlock on the 9th and nothing. I tried this one a few minutes ago and viola there's my pass.....Great job. This is the one to buy from and it's a little cheaper, lol....
Old 05-13-2008, 16:14   #66 (permalink)

Member: 750228
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellunlock.net View Post
Hi
Again all users who havent received their access, please email me personnaly at [email protected] and I will make sure your account is resent
Regards
David
I thougt USa will be more secure purchase.

Its not instants access, but i hope it dost take to long to get my login

I hope i get my login soon? I emailed David so lets see.
Old 05-14-2008, 17:59   #67 (permalink)

i was scared after all these messages here but i did get my login / password in 1 1/2 day.

Problem now they dont work, no access to the site. I emailed them back so lets see if i get response and how fast?
Old 05-14-2008, 18:45   #68 (permalink)
Insane Poster

you "should" get a response with-in 24-48 hours even though their site says instant access if you pay by CC or PP...i suppose their system still encounters glitches just as most do...
[IMO]
there is no such thing as a "perfect system" or an "ideal world" by that matter, assuming that much is simply "imperfect"
nothing is wrong with dreaming it but to inact it would mean a whole entirely different thing!
Old 05-15-2008, 03:20   #69 (permalink)

They replied quickly to my emails and I easily unlocked everything I wanted.

All Good, just have some patience. Emails are replied in a timely manner too. (Just Dont Expect Instant and Everything will be Fine)
Old 05-15-2008, 03:43   #70 (permalink)
Insane Poster

(i think) thats part of the problem some of us have...either they are soo used to being handed everything that they forget someone has to supply their demand...they understand the idea(instant) and expect what is "promised" to them or even they choose to make a big deal out of it because "they can"...as for me well the way i look at it if its been longer than a week then i should contact them and kindly ask them WTF?
Old 05-21-2008, 01:13   #71 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 212477
hey cellunlock.net, finally you sent my username and pass because i called you 3 times, now look, the price is $5 but for me was expensive, try to enhance the service please, and by the way do you sell at ebay? wha's your seller name there?
Old 06-17-2008, 21:13   #72 (permalink)

Member: 240229
Thanks Meter: 2
bought account from www.cellunlock.net still no login/pass

Im waiting almost two days for an "instant" account bought from http://www.cellunlock.net/ I got no response from them till now. No mail in a spam folder or in junk as well! I Payped by PayPal. Do You know how long I have to wait?
Old 06-17-2008, 21:39   #73 (permalink)

Im waiting almost two days for an "instant" account bought from http://www.cellunlock.net/ I got no response from them till now. No mail in a spam folder or in junk as well! I Payped by PayPal. Do You know how long I have to wait? email [email protected]
Old 06-18-2008, 18:33   #74 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by namrahus View Post
I have to agree. I bought a one day pass at cellunlock on the 9th and nothing. I tried this one a few minutes ago and viola there's my pass.....Great job. This is the one to buy from and it's a little cheaper, lol....
Yes thay are very fast sending recept for payment ,but are you to use the same username and pass that you registered on thair site for GOT or are thay suposed to send you username and pass for GOT.
I HAVE RECEPT FOR PAYMENT BUT NO USERNAME OR PASS.
HELP PLEASE.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:42   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by layton View Post
Im waiting almost two days for an "instant" account bought from http://www.cellunlock.net/ I got no response from them till now. No mail in a spam folder or in junk as well! I Payped by PayPal. Do You know how long I have to wait? email [email protected]
RECEIVED FULL REFUND FROM www.cellunlock.net TODAY